</a JR Holmes Oil Company </a Shark Guard Southeast Woods and Whitetail Mayer Insurance Services LLC
Aldeer Classifieds
410 and 357 Mag ammo
by Turkeyneck78. 05/03/24 01:13 PM
280 rds 30-06 M2 Ball in Garand clips
by Turkeyneck78. 05/03/24 12:44 PM
45/70 Brass and bullets
by murf205. 05/03/24 10:26 AM
Sako Finnlite with scope
by Sully. 05/02/24 09:25 PM
FS: CZ 600 Alpha
by Ron A.. 05/02/24 07:57 PM
Serious Deer Talk
Hunting Lease Insurance
by mw2015. 05/03/24 05:57 AM
Velvet
by swamp_fever2002. 05/02/24 06:48 PM
Forever wild gun regs.
by Frankie. 05/01/24 03:42 PM
Kansas draw
by booner. 05/01/24 02:56 PM
Southern Illinois Hunting
by demp17. 04/30/24 05:51 AM
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Land, Leases, Hunting Clubs
Need dozer work. Cullman area
by Trecker1. 05/02/24 02:33 PM
Looking for 24-25….Turkey land, or all game
by ALMODUX. 04/27/24 06:46 AM
Hunting Lease Insurance
by mw2015. 04/23/24 07:49 PM
Help against Timber Company
by winlamberth. 04/17/24 11:31 PM
South Side Hunting Club (Baldwin County)
by Stickslinger91. 04/15/24 10:38 AM
Who's Online Now
91 registered members (HappyHunter, 7x57_Mauser, ronfromramer, Paint Rock 00, rrice0725, CAL, Buckwheat, Jdkprp70, Ryano, AJones, Longtine, BCLC, knock him down, Ron A., Dog, Standbanger, slippinlipjr, ALMODUX, Grizztrick2, Young20, misfire, MikeP, Dixiepatriot, Brian_C, BD, Morris, BhamFred, JCL, !shiloh!, JDR4Bama, Mbrock, BPI, TurkeyJoe, GomerPyle, Zzzfog, G/H, blade, Mansfield, dirkdaddy, Okatuppa, Turkey Petter, UA Hunter, low wall, BrowningGuy88, BRP549, XVIII, CouchNapper, deadeye48, jake5050, coosabuckhunter, fingers, Marbury, AustinC, JD_Bowhunter1976, eclipse829, Antelope08, crenshawco, TDog93, ALDawg, mossyback, FreeStateHunter, hallb, Holcomb, Booger, Ol’Tom, beRAD, Andalusia, BamaFan64, Brownitsdown, BrandonClark, Herdbull, Bustinbeards, KnightRyder, sawdust, Chaser357, jmj120, dagwood, Pinelevel Hunter, HoofNSpur, top cat, 3bailey3, 10 invisible), 756 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Cops, pigs, po po, Police, aren't they #3134661
06/01/20 12:24 PM
06/01/20 12:24 PM
Slidell, La
perchjerker Offline OP
Freak of Nature
perchjerker  Offline OP
Freak of Nature
Slidell, La
all assholes and worthless POS ? Not really, when they are allowed to do their jobs. They are the thin blue line that stands between society and anarchy. They deserve our respect and support. That includes following lawful commands whether they make you feel butt hurt or not. Most of you never wore a uniform of any type. You don't understand following orders . You don't know what it feels like to be cussed and scorned just because of a uniform. Face it, some of you morons could take what they take everyday without going postal. yeah, some aren't as good as they should be and some are plain criminals. Most of you have never had a guy half your age and twice your size try to take your head off. Until its over you don't know if he is on drugs that give him super human strength. No such thing ? If you don't believe that you really are a moron. When a monster has been pounding your azz and you get him down ,then you do anything you can to keep him down.If regaining control of a situation means making everyone stay inside, thats what you do. To clear the streets you starting a less volatile area and move forward. Removing all problems that could flank you and block your escape route if needed.This is pretty much a combat situation,if you don't think a brick or molotov cocktail can kill you are crazy. These people committing the crimes are not protesters, they are anarchist more than likely ANTIFA and BLM. I truely believe the order to shoot anyone throwing rocks, bricks and incendiary device. They are committed to destroying this Country and need to be stopped by any means. i think the President will do what is needed to stop these morons, even if leftist governors or mayors won't. Remember the Left considers Right to Life a terrorist organization. They are truely twisted. Sorry this was so long for the weak minded.

Thomas Jefferson. The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Life is too short to only hunt and fish on weekends!

If being a dumbass was fatal some of you would be on your death bed!

Re: Cops, pigs, po po, Police, aren't they [Re: perchjerker] #3134668
06/01/20 12:42 PM
06/01/20 12:42 PM
NE Alabama
A
Abbhudson Offline
6 point
Abbhudson  Offline
6 point
A
NE Alabama
Is boot polish something you like the first time you try it or is it more of an acquired taste?

Re: Cops, pigs, po po, Police, aren't they [Re: perchjerker] #3134673
06/01/20 12:46 PM
06/01/20 12:46 PM
Your mom’s house
doekiller Offline
Freak of Nature
doekiller  Offline
Freak of Nature
Your mom’s house
I respect police officers and have many as friends. But, I will not allow them to trample my rights just so I don't cause any problems.

Re: Cops, pigs, po po, Police, aren't they [Re: doekiller] #3134680
06/01/20 12:50 PM
06/01/20 12:50 PM
Pelham
Ben2 Offline
Old Mossy Horns
Ben2  Offline
Old Mossy Horns
Pelham
Originally Posted by doekiller
I respect police officers and have many as friends. But, I will not allow them to trample my rights just so I don't cause any problems.

But once you violate the law you will let them arrest you? You wont burn their cars or throw bricks at them?

Re: Cops, pigs, po po, Police, aren't they [Re: perchjerker] #3134703
06/01/20 01:06 PM
06/01/20 01:06 PM
NE Alabama
A
Abbhudson Offline
6 point
Abbhudson  Offline
6 point
A
NE Alabama
Originally Posted by perchjerker
all assholes and worthless POS ? Not really, when they are allowed to do their jobs. They are the thin blue line that stands between society and anarchy. They deserve our respect and support. That includes following lawful commands whether they make you feel butt hurt or not. Most of you never wore a uniform of any type. You don't understand following orders . You don't know what it feels like to be cussed and scorned just because of a uniform. Face it, some of you morons could take what they take everyday without going postal. yeah, some aren't as good as they should be and some are plain criminals. Most of you have never had a guy half your age and twice your size try to take your head off. Until its over you don't know if he is on drugs that give him super human strength. No such thing ? If you don't believe that you really are a moron. When a monster has been pounding your azz and you get him down ,then you do anything you can to keep him down.If regaining control of a situation means making everyone stay inside, thats what you do. To clear the streets you starting a less volatile area and move forward. Removing all problems that could flank you and block your escape route if needed.This is pretty much a combat situation,if you don't think a brick or molotov cocktail can kill you are crazy. These people committing the crimes are not protesters, they are anarchist more than likely ANTIFA and BLM. I truely believe the order to shoot anyone throwing rocks, bricks and incendiary device. They are committed to destroying this Country and need to be stopped by any means. i think the President will do what is needed to stop these morons, even if leftist governors or mayors won't. Remember the Left considers Right to Life a terrorist organization. They are truely twisted. Sorry this was so long for the weak minded.

The thin blue line between society and and anarchy is made up of some criminals? And you're okay with that?

Re: Cops, pigs, po po, Police, aren't they [Re: perchjerker] #3134725
06/01/20 01:25 PM
06/01/20 01:25 PM
Montgomery
WmHunter Offline
14 point
WmHunter  Offline
14 point
Montgomery
While many of those whites are ANTIFA and are always waiting to be activated most are just low class white trash who are unaccomplished in life and they think participating in
these "protests" make them somebody important. They are also predominantly and overwhelmingly atheists and anti-establishment types.
A few are brainwashed "privileged" college students who are trying to prove that they "aren't racist" in order to feel good about themselves.

Obviously, the blacks we see going crazy fall into the category of "Black Ghetto Culture", which is the predominant culture of blacks
in the U.S. They are always ready to use "protest" as an excuse to engage in the criminal activity we see going on as they are criminal and
anti-civilization by nature. There is nothing that can be done with them. They are hopeless and helpless and will never take responsibility for themselves.
And they are 80% of blacks. They are perpetual putty in the hands of the Leftist and Globalist revolutionaries.

"The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson

" Chuck Sykes is a dictator control freak like Vladimir Putin " WmHunter

Re: Cops, pigs, po po, Police, aren't they [Re: Abbhudson] #3134731
06/01/20 01:27 PM
06/01/20 01:27 PM
South Alabama
S
skidboot77 Offline
6 point
skidboot77  Offline
6 point
S
South Alabama
Originally Posted by Abbhudson

The thin blue line between society and and anarchy is made up of some criminals? And you're okay with that?

I tell you what. How about you taking a stroll downtown any major city tonight, and see if your more concerned about some rouge cop or the people protesting them.

Re: Cops, pigs, po po, Police, aren't they [Re: perchjerker] #3134734
06/01/20 01:31 PM
06/01/20 01:31 PM
Montgomery
WmHunter Offline
14 point
WmHunter  Offline
14 point
Montgomery
99.99% of WHITE Americans were on the side of the victim Mr. Floyd.
The cop was fired the day or two after the video came out and he was arrested within a week - before all the violent criminal protests started.

So the "system" worked and was fair.

These protests have nothing to do with Floyd or the police - these are organized and planned at high levels and there is a mass of people black and white
just waiting for orders to do these kinds of reckless criminal anarchy. The Floyd case was just the latest event that was needed as the excuse. There will be many more in the future.

"The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson

Re: Cops, pigs, po po, Police, aren't they [Re: skidboot77] #3134744
06/01/20 01:39 PM
06/01/20 01:39 PM
NE Alabama
A
Abbhudson Offline
6 point
Abbhudson  Offline
6 point
A
NE Alabama
Originally Posted by skidboot77
Originally Posted by Abbhudson

I tell you what. How about you taking a stroll downtown any major city tonight, and see if your more concerned about some rouge cop or the people protesting them.

luckily for me I have the capacity to be able to think that both groups are wrong and should have measures taken to stop them.

Re: Cops, pigs, po po, Police, aren't they [Re: perchjerker] #3134745
06/01/20 01:40 PM
06/01/20 01:40 PM
NE Alabama
A
Abbhudson Offline
6 point
Abbhudson  Offline
6 point
A
NE Alabama
the groups being rioters/looters and criminal police officers.

Re: Cops, pigs, po po, Police, aren't they [Re: WmHunter] #3134760
06/01/20 01:50 PM
06/01/20 01:50 PM
Chelsea, AL
straycat Offline
Old Mossy Horns
straycat  Offline
Old Mossy Horns
Chelsea, AL
Originally Posted by WmHunter
99.99% of WHITE Americans were on the side of the victim Mr. Floyd.
The cop was fired the day or two after the video came out and he was arrested within a week - before all the violent criminal protests started.

So the "system" worked and was fair.

These protests have nothing to do with Floyd or the police - these are organized and planned at high levels and there is a mass of people black and white
just waiting for orders to do these kinds of reckless criminal anarchy. The Floyd case was just the even that was needed as the excuse. There will be many more in the future.

"NEVER let a good crisis go to waste" & "Make hay while the sun is shining" are two statements in our culture that are fueling the Humanist Progressive Movement machine.
Every good radical knows and understands the concept of working the system during an event to gain ground toward and for their agenda. Floyd event was a perfect opportunity to surge a nationwide protest to get traction and attention and to change the system. After all, there is no better time than right now, while conditions are ripe, to make a statement.

Well, the antithesis is also true. There is no better time than the present for our government (Fed, State, Local) to do a couple of things:
1. Root out corrupt law enforcement that do bend and break the law. I have no problem with holding people accountable for their actions.
2. Step in right now with a massive display of force to keep peaceful and protected protests from becoming a riot. Protest are fine, even if I don't agree with the reasoning...that's real freedom and liberty.
3. It's time to serve severe consequences nationwide to the thugs and instigators. Destruction of property, violence, fires, blocking businesses and travel---should never be tolerated for a minute. Want to march and hold signs, get a permit and reserve the time.
3. And it's not just our governmental bodies...it's time for the people and business owners to step up.
A. It's time to speak up with our money. The silent majority needs to no longer be silent. Mass boycott of anyone promoting these things.
B. Break into a store, that business owner should shoot them in the face with a scatter gun as the violent thugs come through the window.
C. Regular people need to protest and march by the millions demanding law and order. The right way.
D. I'm not promoting this but I know it's coming....some thugs are going to show up at the wrong place and get it handed to them by some patriots.....which will fuel the protests even more until there are some true battles by civilians vs civilians....If this keep son, that's going to be a reality.

"The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever." Isaiah 40:8

"Neither the wisest constitution nor the wisest laws will secure the liberty and happiness of a people whose manners are universally corrupt.� Samuel Adams
Re: Cops, pigs, po po, Police, aren't they [Re: perchjerker] #3134790
06/01/20 02:21 PM
06/01/20 02:21 PM
Montgomery
WmHunter Offline
14 point
WmHunter  Offline
14 point
Montgomery
^^ agree.

Ultimately it is Satan and the spirit of antichrist that is behind all these divisions and divide and conquer strategies.

The blacks (the large majority) and white liberals as well as the Antifa anarchists, etc. are just tools of Satan, and they don't even realize it.

As I have said before, America must fall for the NWO of Babylon to come into being.
These latest goings on from the Corona hysteria and unconstitutional lockdowns and resulting economic chaos, to the ongoing mass criminal rioting are just
methods to advance the divide, destroy and conquer strategy.

Fascinating times to be alive.

Re: Cops, pigs, po po, Police, aren't they [Re: perchjerker] #3134806
06/01/20 02:42 PM
06/01/20 02:42 PM
F
ford150man Offline
Old Mossy Horns
ford150man  Offline
Old Mossy Horns
F
Where was the outcry from the community several months back when the Bham police officer (friend of mine and Lefthorn’s) was shot 5 times at point blank range? The officer was chasing on foot and fell. The thug could have easily gotten away, instead, he turned and ran back and shot the officer 5 times. Three times in the leg and once in each hip as the officer rolled. Crickets from the community.

Last edited by ford150man; 06/01/20 02:43 PM.

If voting made any difference, they wouldn’t let us do it.-Mark Twain
Re: Cops, pigs, po po, Police, aren't they [Re: ford150man] #3134832
06/01/20 02:58 PM
06/01/20 02:58 PM
Montgomery
WmHunter Offline
14 point
WmHunter  Offline
14 point
Montgomery
Originally Posted by ford150man
Where was the outcry from the community several months back when the Bham police officer (friend of mine and Lefthorn’s) was shot 5 times at point blank range? The officer was chasing on foot and fell. The thug could have easily gotten away, instead, he turned and ran back and shot the officer 5 times. Three times in the leg and once in each hip as the officer rolled. Crickets from the community.

Satan's seed don't protest such things.
They applaud it.

Re: Cops, pigs, po po, Police, aren't they [Re: perchjerker] #3134957
06/01/20 04:58 PM
06/01/20 04:58 PM
Lee County
R
RCHRR Offline
14 point
RCHRR  Offline
14 point
R
Lee County
Satin wins when the good cower, hide and turn the other cheek.

Re: Cops, pigs, po po, Police, aren't they [Re: perchjerker] #3134959
06/01/20 04:59 PM
06/01/20 04:59 PM
Lee County
R
RCHRR Offline
14 point
RCHRR  Offline
14 point
R
Lee County

Truth

Re: Cops, pigs, po po, Police, aren't they [Re: perchjerker] #3134974
06/01/20 05:21 PM
06/01/20 05:21 PM
coffee county
goodman_hunter Offline
Booner
goodman_hunter  Offline
Booner
coffee county
When a monster has been pounding your azz

cry

Last edited by goodman_hunter; 06/01/20 05:23 PM.

For without victory, there is no survival
Re: Cops, pigs, po po, Police, aren't they [Re: perchjerker] #3135027
06/01/20 06:23 PM
06/01/20 06:23 PM
Banks of Little River
JohnnyLoco Offline
10 point
JohnnyLoco  Offline
10 point
Banks of Little River
I grew up around corrupt cops and I know just how bad they can be. Like this one guy “Raymond Grisset”” in Mobile killing blacks, planting evidence, arson, womanizing, and exploitation of people. Bad apples don’t fall far from the tree either.

I believe a cop is about useless, its people that need to police themselves. Its very seldom a cop is there and proactive in an active situation, usually show up in time to make their own biased assessment for a report.

This is typical worldwide too.

A few times I got payback though, like in Panama where folk use to get harassed by the PDF/Cops and then we got to kill them. My best was when I tagged my helmet during a fire fight then called in 105mm flechettes from a C-130 gunship on myself, I was the only man standing after that was done. It was an anticoagulant bloodbath, it was great, more than 200 dead. The gunship crew made me an engraved souvenir from the end of one of the 105 cases for surviving their blow.

I just cannot back the blue

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 06/01/20 06:37 PM.
Re: Cops, pigs, po po, Police, aren't they [Re: perchjerker] #3135077
06/01/20 07:18 PM
06/01/20 07:18 PM
Boaz,AL
CarbonClimber1 Offline
14 point
CarbonClimber1  Offline
14 point
Boaz,AL
Johnny....id like to sit down an pick your brain someday...cause...stories like this make best sellers,movies, an M rated video games.

"I dont quit.. And ill fight alone if i have to"
Re: Cops, pigs, po po, Police, aren't they [Re: perchjerker] #3135116
06/01/20 07:50 PM
06/01/20 07:50 PM
Dothan/Hartford,Al
87dixieboy Offline
10 point
87dixieboy  Offline
10 point
Dothan/Hartford,Al
I’d like to see the casing... ifn it’s a real story

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Aldeer.com Copyright 2001-2023 Aldeer LLP.