</a JR Holmes Oil Company </a Shark Guard Southeast Woods and Whitetail Mayer Insurance Services LLC
Aldeer Classifieds
Mission SUB 1 XR Trade or Sale
by AL18. 04/28/24 10:36 AM
ISO gas golf cart
by Paint Rock 00. 04/27/24 06:55 PM
Taylormade irons and Ping 3W
by BamaBoHunter. 04/27/24 12:40 PM
.22 LR ammo for sale
by Rem870s2. 04/27/24 10:05 AM
ISO .22 pistol.
by hippi. 04/27/24 06:07 AM
Serious Deer Talk
Forever wild gun regs.
by N2TRKYS. 04/28/24 01:25 PM
Kansas draw
by Hunter454. 04/27/24 06:05 PM
Southern Illinois Hunting
by Squeaky. 04/26/24 12:07 PM
Hunting Lease Insurance
by mw2015. 04/24/24 02:42 PM
Future of Camo
by globe. 04/23/24 04:20 PM
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Land, Leases, Hunting Clubs
Looking for 24-25….Turkey land, or all game
by ALMODUX. 04/27/24 06:46 AM
Hunting Lease Insurance
by mw2015. 04/23/24 07:49 PM
Help against Timber Company
by winlamberth. 04/17/24 11:31 PM
South Side Hunting Club (Baldwin County)
by Stickslinger91. 04/15/24 10:38 AM
Lease Prices in Lamar Co.
by Luxfisher. 04/12/24 05:38 PM
Who's Online Now
145 registered members (BhamFred, Gunpowder, 3bailey3, Big Buck Video, MGrubber, MR3391, jarcher38, TexasHuntress, Stacey, akbejeepin, canine933, roosterbob, Squadron77, LongBeards29, brett.smith, Brian_C, gwstang, TDog93, Skinner, Okatuppa, HDS64, Woody1, IMISSALDEER, Ben Ward, Ol’Tom, WhoMe, FreeStateHunter, ImThere, JustHunt, Chancetribe, BigA47, BullMountain, Jotjackson, Prohunter3509, Joe4majors, Detroitdan, Bmyers142, Narrow Gap, jhardy, Cutem, Young20, AustinC, Jwbfx4, HoofNSpur, meats132, AUjerbear, mathews prostaff, Floorman1, BOFF, Safetyman, Fullthrottle, XVIII, turkeychaser, Bulls eye, Turkeyneck78, Reptar, Whild_Bill, mauvilla, Marengo hunter, AKB, BigEd, Ron A., woodduck, CarbonClimber1, El_Matador, donia, NonTypical, DGAMBLER, MTeague, crenshawco, MarksOutdoors, AJones, foldemup, OutdoorsAL, doc bar, AU7MM08, JPFlier, blade, AU coonhunter, Crawfish, klay, GATA87, desertdog, Whitetaillane, Rooster600, CeeHawk37, dave260rem!, bambam32, eclipse829, Troutgreen, Thread Killer, fireman176, beetrapper, goodman_hunter, Chickenrig, jellyhead11, lectrode, BCLC, robinhedd, shootnmiss, Hunting15, NWFJ, BPI, StateLine, Dubie, kyles, Paxamus, Bustinbeards, kyhillbilly, CKyleC, TideWJO, M48scout, Daniel4191, MikeP, cbs, icducks, Kang, brushwhacker, outdoorguy88, JAT, Highlander, millstoneman, Red Fox, Turkey Petter, twaldrop4, Turkey, CNC, Semo, cartervj, just_an_illusion, !shiloh!, 300gr, rutwad, Cynical, 11 invisible), 997 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Thread ? [Re: RCHRR] #3127691
05/21/20 12:18 PM
05/21/20 12:18 PM
Round ‘bout there
C
Clem Offline
Mildly Quirky
Clem  Offline
Mildly Quirky
C
Round ‘bout there
[Linked Image]

"Hunting Politics are stupid!" - Farm Hunter

"Bible says you shouldn't put sugar in your cornbread." Dustin, 2013

"Best I can figure 97.365% of the general public is a paint chip eating, mouth breathing, certified dumbass." BCLC, 2020
Re: Thread ? [Re: bill] #3127717
05/21/20 12:41 PM
05/21/20 12:41 PM

O
outdoorobsession
Unregistered
outdoorobsession
Unregistered
O

Originally Posted by bill
Originally Posted by outdoorobsession
I did not PM anyone threatening them in that thread or after Bill. As usual you dont know what youre talking about.

My last PM was to doghouse on 5/14..before that 5/6 to 257.

LOL...as far as snitches Im pretty sure everyone knows who it was.

You throw a rock into a pack a dogs..the one that yelps was the one that got hit. Why you yelping Bill?

I can guarantee I didn't snitch and I doubt anyone needed to. Your insecurity and little mans complex was on display for all to see. Don't go ninjain nobody don't need ninjain.

Im pretty sure in that deleted thread Bill I was pointing out how wrong you were in the numbers Bill. And pointing out you posting and resurrecting threads in your lame daily attempts for self affirmation.

And how now it is the numbers wrong of course...not you.

I also posted this post from a DR in Montgomery on the virus after you wrongly stated there werent many people in the hospitals.

[Linked Image]

Of course, being wrong on both the numbers and that fact as well you seemed to get very upset..told me to "Go hunting OK" and disappeared from the thread.

Mark (outback) and I traded a few names and we are both big boys so we were fine. Next thing I know..banned from some obscure PMs from Months ago and over 5 years ago..lol. PMs with YOU.

Whatever little man.

Youre wrong on the numbers, wrong on the hospitalizations and as usual pretty much wrong on everything.

By the way, 94500 FELLOW AMERICANS are dead. Each one a Mom or dad, a Son or daughter or a grandparent...leaving behind a bunch of mourning family members. We will be over 100,000 dead in the next few days. I figure before the Holiday weekend is over. Remember you said the flu was worse.

Its not..not even close. 94500 Americans dead in 85 days I guess now? 1111 per day. Flu has never killed 170 a day on average on its worse year ever and usually 87 per day on average.

Last edited by outdoorobsession; 05/21/20 12:48 PM.
Re: Thread ? [Re: bill] #3127723
05/21/20 12:45 PM

O
outdoorobsession
Unregistered
outdoorobsession
Unregistered
O

Originally Posted by jrs89
Originally Posted by joshm28
Complaining to a mod, in a PM, is equivalent to taking your ball and going Home. Just saying

You don’t have balls if you do that.

Agreed. I want to be clear, you can disagree with me, call me any names you want to, send me threatening pm's and act as childish as you want and I'll never report anything to a moderator. In 15 plus years on this site I think I've used the report feature once and it was for a spammer.

And by the way...right after people got to questioning the thread disappearing you posted this.

Why? UNLESS YOU KNEW I was banned from some LONG PAST PMs we had why would you think some PMs got me banned and the thread deleted. pretty easy to see Bill. I was making you look bad and you tried to get me banned.

You must be surprised Im back huh? Sorry to burst your little bubble little man.

Im not wasting anymore time with you.

Heck youll try to get me banned again Im sure. grin

The numbers ARE bad. People ARE dying...and you were wrong. I had pointed out you had asked when people were proven wrong on the numbers will they admit it...and believe me I know you never will.

The numbers are wrong Bill..not you. I get it...lol.

You have a good day OK?

Last edited by outdoorobsession; 05/21/20 01:23 PM.
Re: Thread ? [Re: RCHRR] #3127724
Gee's Bend/At The Hog Pen
James Offline
Freak of Nature
James  Offline
Freak of Nature

How many people am i willing to sacrifice for freedom?
Everyone. All of them...

Do not regret growing older, it's a privilege denied to many!

Re: Thread ? [Re: ] #3127726
05/21/20 12:46 PM
05/21/20 12:46 PM
Clarksville, TN /Greenville, ...
bill Offline
Freak of Nature
bill  Offline
Freak of Nature
Clarksville, TN /Greenville, ...
I did not PM anyone threatening them in that thread or after Bill. As usual you dont know what youre talking about.

You throw a rock into a pack a dogs..the one that yelps was the one that got hit. Why you yelping Bill?

I can guarantee I didn't snitch and I doubt anyone needed to. Your insecurity and little mans complex was on display for all to see. Don't go ninjain nobody don't need ninjain.

Im pretty sure in that deleted thread Bill I was pointing out how wrong you were in the numbers Bill. And pointing out you posting and resurrecting threads in your lame daily attempts for self affirmation.

I also posted this post from a DR in Montgomery on the virus after you wrongly stated there werent many people in the hospitals.

[Linked Image]

Of course, being wrong on both the numbers and that fact as well you seemed to get very upset..told me to "Go hunting OK" and disappeared from the thread.

Mark (outback) and I traded a few names and we are both big boys so we were fine. Next thing I know..banned from some obscure PMs from Months ago and over 5 years ago..lol. PMs with YOU.

Whatever little man.

Youre wrong on the numbers, wrong on the hospitalizations and as usual pretty much wrong on everything.

By the way, 94500 FELLOW AMERICANS are dead. Each one a Mom or dad, a Son or daughter or a grandparent...leaving behind a bunch of mourning family members. We will be over 100,000 dead in the next few days. I figure before the Holiday weekend is over. Remember you said the flu was worse.

Its not..not even close. 94500 Americans dead in 85 days I guess now? 1111 per day. Flu has never killed 170 a day on average.

Yeah, have you seen what the head of the Baptist ER in Montgomery, posted last night? Hint; it doesn't fit your narrative. Keep going , though....

"Political debate: when charlatans come together to discuss their principles"
-
Bauvard
Re: Thread ? [Re: bill] #3127728
05/21/20 12:48 PM
05/21/20 12:48 PM
James Offline
Freak of Nature
James  Offline
Freak of Nature

[Linked Image]

Whatever little man.

Its not..not even close. 94500 Americans dead in 85 days I guess now? 1111 per day. Flu has never killed 170 a day on average.

Yeah, have you seen what the head of the Baptist ER in Montgomery, posted last night? Hint; it doesn't fit your narrative. Keep going , though....

Yep.

How many people am i willing to sacrifice for freedom?
Everyone. All of them...

Do not regret growing older, it's a privilege denied to many!

Re: Thread ? [Re: bill] #3127730
05/21/20 12:50 PM
05/21/20 12:50 PM

O
outdoorobsession
Unregistered
outdoorobsession
Unregistered
O

[Linked Image]

Whatever little man.

Yeah as most are at BMC not Baptist..as mentoned by those two Drs who are at BMC.

Whatever Bill..your right..NOONE is dying. This is all a HOAX. Remember you said Jeffrey Dalhmer ATE more people.

When we are at 130,000 dead you going to admit it then?

I know youll never admit youre wrong...but you are. And as more folks die you will be proven to be even further off base.

Again..have a good day. rolleyes

Last edited by outdoorobsession; 05/21/20 12:52 PM.
Re: Thread ? [Re: RCHRR] #3127804
05/21/20 01:50 PM
05/21/20 01:50 PM
North AL
A
AU338MAG Offline
Old Mossy Horns
AU338MAG  Offline
Old Mossy Horns
A
North AL
Damn ODO, give it a rest.

Dying ain't much of a living boy...Josey Wales

Molon Labe
Re: Thread ? [Re: RCHRR] #3127813
05/21/20 01:56 PM
05/21/20 01:56 PM
Central, Al
Bustinbeards Online content
Booner
Bustinbeards  Online Content
Booner
Central, Al
[Linked Image]

Originally Posted By: Wiley Coyote
Well, the way I see it is there's just too many assholes
On a good day there's a bunch of assholes in here. On a bad day there's too many assholes in here.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Aldeer.com Copyright 2001-2023 Aldeer LLP.