Originally Posted by Cuz-Pat
Sure hate to hear about you losing Shelby. That would hurt my heart real bad. Wish you the best with the new pup. Fine looking little gal.

Thanks Cuz….I appreciate it……As hard as it has been to accept I truly believe that for whatever reason it was just meant to be. Something I haven’t shared about the new dog makes it hard for me to believe otherwise….I’ll go ahead and share it with y’all…..

I don’t know these folks I’m getting my new dog from. My uncle called me up and was asking me about getting a new dog. He tells me about a couple of friends he has up there in north Alabama that have labs and that one of his friend’s sister I think it was….lives in Auburn/Opelika and has a litter with some tracking dogs in its pedigree. He even got in contact with them for me and told them I was gonna be calling. So I did and after talking to the folks and finding out that the dogs came from William Crawford I felt good about going ahead and getting one. They only had one yellow female left though so I told them to put my name on it. Well, we went the next weekend to pay for her and we’re standing there having a conversation with the folks about what had happened and my wife says….”Yep we’re sure gonna miss our Shelby Lou”…..The lady says…. “Wow!…..My daughter’s name is Shelby Louise!....What a coincidence!”…..

It’s hard for me to just call that a coincidence……Not only was her name Shelby Louise but she also had the same birthday as my twins…..Maybe it was just a coincidence or maybe it was meant to be and that was God’s little way of showing that to me. I hope that’s the case because if so then I think Ruby is about to be one heck of a tracking dog….. smile

Last edited by CNC; 05/13/20 11:10 PM.

We dont rent pigs