</a JR Holmes Oil Company </a Shark Guard Southeast Woods and Whitetail Mayer Insurance Services LLC
Aldeer Classifieds
ISO gas golf cart
by Paint Rock 00. 04/27/24 06:55 PM
Taylormade irons and Ping 3W
by BamaBoHunter. 04/27/24 12:40 PM
.22 LR ammo for sale
by Rem870s2. 04/27/24 10:05 AM
ISO .22 pistol.
by hippi. 04/27/24 06:07 AM
Cva wolf 50. Cal
by Bows4evr. 04/26/24 11:49 PM
Serious Deer Talk
Kansas draw
by Hunter454. 04/27/24 06:05 PM
Southern Illinois Hunting
by Squeaky. 04/26/24 12:07 PM
Hunting Lease Insurance
by mw2015. 04/24/24 02:42 PM
Future of Camo
by globe. 04/23/24 04:20 PM
Neat IL buck Story
by pickenstj. 04/23/24 01:32 PM
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Land, Leases, Hunting Clubs
Looking for 24-25….Turkey land, or all game
by ALMODUX. 04/27/24 06:46 AM
Hunting Lease Insurance
by mw2015. 04/23/24 07:49 PM
Help against Timber Company
by winlamberth. 04/17/24 11:31 PM
South Side Hunting Club (Baldwin County)
by Stickslinger91. 04/15/24 10:38 AM
Lease Prices in Lamar Co.
by Luxfisher. 04/12/24 05:38 PM
Who's Online Now
101 registered members (SouthBamaSlayer, mossyback, mathews prostaff, laidback, Fishbones, hootn, Weedpicker, Southal, mopar, ucmducks, Mhkodiak, donia, Hunting-231, GomerPyle, ParrotHead89, Squeaky, Shmoe, HHSyelper, Dubie, Okatuppa, AU338MAG, Rem870s2, mdavis, Big Buck Video, leroyb, Richard Cranium, jsubrett6, TDog93, square, FreeStateHunter, jb20, Cousneddy, rolltidehunter, CKyleC, Chiller, Rolloverdave, thayerp81, sj22, brushwhacker, Red Fox, Obsession, Shane99, jhardy, CCC, XVIII, reeve025, Bowfish, mjs14, MC21, wareagle22, scrubbuck, bholmes, Tree Hanger, DHW, MarkCollin, MikeP, Zbrann, leroycnbucks, Bigem1958, kaferhaus, Skullworks, AUdeerhunter, 25-20, Justice, courseup, Sandmtnslayer, CarbonClimber1, sloughfoot, RCHRR, Andalusia, Bustinbeards, RareBreed, mcninja, 10 POINT, twaldrop4, Mbrock, nomercy, AU7MM08, Possum Hunter, cmontgomery, Ar-Humter, DoubleShoalsJR, Standbanger, Prohunter3509, Jwoods32, deerman24, Cuz-Pat, Exhoosier, gregnbc, JA, Bandit635, bamabug, Bushmaster, fillmore, Geeb, BearBranch, 5 invisible), 859 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: What if your wrong [Re: goodman_hunter] #3102894
04/18/20 12:45 PM
04/18/20 12:45 PM
blount county alabama
jwalker77 Offline
Pumpkin
jwalker77  Offline
Pumpkin
blount county alabama
Originally Posted by goodman_hunter
Originally Posted by jwalker77
On the subject of opening up the economy, im pretty sure theres enough people going to lowes, walmart, and all the eating places to be increasing the spread of this thing pretty good but its not happening. We all have been to or have come in contact with people who are regularly going to those places. Do yall think those rubber gloves the drivethrough cashiers are wearing are for your protection? Think that through just a second. Your money just got handled by the same glove as 235 other peoples money as well as covid jhonnys money did 15min ago right after he coughed and covered his mouth with the hand he handed the casier his money with. The spread was never stopped.

The objective wasn't to stop it, only to slow it. They had 3 choices. Do nothing and hope for the best, with probably the most contagious virus the world has ever seen. That escaped from a level 4 bio lab. Lock everything down all the way until it burns itself out, which would happen if the mortality rate was much higher, or what they did, and try to slow it and get ahead of it. What would you have done in January if it was your call?

I would have left it up to individual citizens whether they wanted to stay at home or not. If you feel youre at risk, stay at home, if not then go on about your business. As long as there are business open and booming and people have the drivethru lines backed up to the road, all the rest of it dont mean anything.

Re: What if your wrong [Re: Mangler2] #3102916
04/18/20 01:08 PM
04/18/20 01:08 PM
Gulf Coast
captjab Offline
10 point
captjab  Offline
10 point
Gulf Coast
I’ve already been wrong multiple times about all of this.

Re: What if your wrong [Re: Mangler2] #3102924
04/18/20 01:15 PM
04/18/20 01:15 PM
Montgomery
WmHunter Offline
14 point
WmHunter  Offline
14 point
Montgomery

"The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson

" Chuck Sykes is a dictator control freak like Vladimir Putin " WmHunter

Re: What if your wrong [Re: jwalker77] #3102948
04/18/20 01:37 PM
04/18/20 01:37 PM
coffee county
goodman_hunter Offline
Booner
goodman_hunter  Offline
Booner
coffee county
On the subject of opening up the economy, im pretty sure theres enough people going to lowes, walmart, and all the eating places to be increasing the spread of this thing pretty good but its not happening. We all have been to or have come in contact with people who are regularly going to those places. Do yall think those rubber gloves the drivethrough cashiers are wearing are for your protection? Think that through just a second. Your money just got handled by the same glove as 235 other peoples money as well as covid jhonnys money did 15min ago right after he coughed and covered his mouth with the hand he handed the casier his money with. The spread was never stopped.

The objective wasn't to stop it, only to slow it. They had 3 choices. Do nothing and hope for the best, with probably the most contagious virus the world has ever seen. That escaped from a level 4 bio lab. Lock everything down all the way until it burns itself out, which would happen if the mortality rate was much higher, or what they did, and try to slow it and get ahead of it. What would you have done in January if it was your call?

I would have left it up to individual citizens whether they wanted to stay at home or not. If you feel youre at risk, stay at home, if not then go on about your business. As long as there are business open and booming and people have the drivethru lines backed up to the road, all the rest of it dont mean anything.

Just leave it up to folks to decide huh?, and when the panic really set in and essential businesses shut down, what then?

Last edited by goodman_hunter; 04/18/20 01:37 PM.

For without victory, there is no survival
Re: What if your wrong [Re: Mangler2] #3102975
04/18/20 02:15 PM
04/18/20 02:15 PM
Henry county
coldtrail Offline
12 point
coldtrail  Offline
12 point
Henry county
I went to lowes yesterday. My opinion is if you leave it up to people your asking for a similar situation as in Albany Ga. At dome point. People including the lowes employees can't comprehend 6 feet, social distancing or how to mitigate the risk.

We have more cases running around now than we did before Mardi Gra and spring break. I'm not saying we can wait any longer to reopen. I'm saying when we do reopen there will be another spike. Me and my family aren't going to change much from what we are doing now. We'll be gardening, living in the woods, and staying away from the crazies. Pretty much what I've tried to do for the past 15 years.

Last edited by coldtrail; 04/18/20 02:22 PM.

"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days" Ray Wylie Hubbard
Re: What if your wrong [Re: ] #3102982
04/18/20 02:22 PM
04/18/20 02:22 PM
Jasper, AL
J
joshm28 Offline
14 point
joshm28  Offline
14 point
J
Jasper, AL
Originally Posted by sgtred
Originally Posted by joshm28
Originally Posted by sgtred
Everything here are just opinions, I treat them as such. What is funny to me is the ones who think their opinions are facts. Roll out a bunch of graphs and charts pulled from the world wide Intranet, and declare their rightness. Very funny.

Graphs and charts are REAL data. From this you can make educated guesses which are definitely not opinions. I missed the “peak” of new daily cases by 4 days based on that data. That’s not an opinion, it’s a fact.

It's is your opinion of what they mean, get over it ,you ain't a expert and nobody thinks you are except you.

I never claimed to be an expert on viral disease. As a matter of fact I distinctly said my “prediction” was based on DATA TRENDS, which I do have the schooling and 20 years experience in. I was a hell of a lot closer than anything the mainstream media put out.

Re: What if your wrong [Re: goodman_hunter] #3103049
04/18/20 04:01 PM
04/18/20 04:01 PM
blount county alabama
jwalker77 Offline
Pumpkin
jwalker77  Offline
Pumpkin
blount county alabama

Just leave it up to folks to decide huh?, and when the panic really set in and essential businesses shut down, what then?

Land of the free, home of the brave dont mean anything to you huh?if you cant decide whats best for you and you need big brother to tell you what to do all the time, there are communist countries you could go to and that would be your life. Some people dont what if their way through life. If you choose to live your life expecting the worst possible outcome, go ahead. I live my life believing the Lord will take care of me, and I ptress on living my life.

Re: What if your wrong [Re: Mangler2] #3103121
04/18/20 05:52 PM
04/18/20 05:52 PM
coffee county
goodman_hunter Offline
Booner
goodman_hunter  Offline
Booner
coffee county
An intelligent person realizes every possible outcome, especially the worst, and takes educated calculated steps to avoid it. I'm sure there are alot of people who don't "what if" there way through life, they're called dumbazzs. That kind of mentality may work for you, but that doesn't work for the president of the United States. Since you "believe the Lord will take care of you" take your same do nothing approach while you're driving down the road, and close your eyes and let go of the steering wheel. See how far that'll get ya.

Re: What if your wrong [Re: goodman_hunter] #3103134
04/18/20 06:09 PM
04/18/20 06:09 PM
The Boonies a.k.a. Pickens cou...
300gr Offline
8 point
300gr  Offline
8 point
The Boonies a.k.a. Pickens cou...
An intelligent person realizes every possible outcome, especially the worst, and takes educated calculated steps to avoid it. I'm sure there are alot of people who don't "what if" there way through life, they're called dumbazzs. That kind of mentality may work for you, but that doesn't work for the president of the United States. Since you "believe the Lord will take care of you" take your same do nothing approach while you're driving down the road, and close your eyes and let go of the steering wheel. See how far that'll get ya.

Yep

Two roads diverged in the woods and I took the one with deep ruts,hills and mud.It may be bumpy but WHAT A RIDE!
Re: What if your wrong [Re: 300gr] #3103136
04/18/20 06:11 PM
04/18/20 06:11 PM
Montgomery, Alabama
B
bama1971 Offline
10 point
bama1971  Offline
10 point
B
Montgomery, Alabama
Originally Posted by 300gr

Yep

About like Sweden “letting it ride”.

A lot of people on here talked about how great of a plan that was. They’re about to get crushed with a tidal wave of death

Re: What if your wrong [Re: goodman_hunter] #3103152
04/18/20 06:28 PM
04/18/20 06:28 PM
blount county alabama
jwalker77 Offline
Pumpkin
jwalker77  Offline
Pumpkin
blount county alabama

No person ever realizes every possible outcome. The "experts" in this situation we are talking about have been full of crap from the beginning, they have gotten very little right about it. One expert says one thing, tomorrow another expert says something else. All along half of america is hanging on every word and adjusting their lives, alot of times giving up their lives, because of what they say. Only to be told something different tomorrow. Every time I go to work, the worst possible outcome is I fall to my death. Theres no possible way I can know every detail of whats about to happen. No possible way any human can know whats about to happen. So you keep both hands on the wheel and pay really close attention to whats in front of you and then that drunk tbones you at a redlight and kills you and all your family. I guess I should just stay home because something bad might happen? You go ahead and do what big brother says and you wont get in trouble. Im gona do whats best for me and my family, im a big boy. I figure with the help of the Lord well make it through this. Im not worried about it a bit.

Re: What if your wrong [Re: goodman_hunter] #3103165
04/18/20 06:48 PM
04/18/20 06:48 PM
North AL
R
RikkiV Offline
4 point
RikkiV  Offline
4 point
R
North AL

So should we go ahead and ban Pitt bulls while we’re at it?

Re: What if your wrong [Re: Mangler2] #3103167
04/18/20 06:51 PM
04/18/20 06:51 PM
coffee county
goodman_hunter Offline
Booner
goodman_hunter  Offline
Booner
coffee county
Well we ain't talking about a drunk driver, were talking about a highly contagious level 4 bioweapon that escaped/released. But whatever, I can tell this is way over your head.

Re: What if your wrong [Re: RikkiV] #3103169
04/18/20 06:52 PM
04/18/20 06:52 PM
coffee county
goodman_hunter Offline
Booner
goodman_hunter  Offline
Booner
coffee county
Originally Posted by RikkiV

So should we go ahead and ban Pitt bulls while we’re at it?

Obviously over your head too.

Re: What if your wrong [Re: goodman_hunter] #3103197
04/18/20 07:14 PM
04/18/20 07:14 PM
blount county alabama
jwalker77 Offline
Pumpkin
jwalker77  Offline
Pumpkin
blount county alabama
Well we ain't talking about a drunk driver, were talking about a highly contagious level 4 bioweapon that escaped/released. But whatever, I can tell this is way over your head.

Yes, what you have going on in your head is way over my head. You just stay hid and stay safe. Well see how were both doing when this is all over.

Re: What if your wrong [Re: Mangler2] #3103272
04/18/20 07:58 PM
04/18/20 07:58 PM
On the X
T
TickaTicka Offline
12 point
TickaTicka  Offline
12 point
T
On the X
Here's a good one.

The CARES act had a 30 billion dollar provision from CMS to provide advances to medical practices/systems caring for covid patients. HHS deposited the money this week. Turns out you can't keep the $ if it isn't spent for covid, so guess what is happening? Lots of deaths getting put in the covid column that aren't, so medical systems can get paid. NYC admitted the other day they added 3700 deaths to the covid column, many of which had no evidence of covid. I heard from an outraged critical care doc today who was livid about this practice and how it is skewing the epidemiologic data.

This whole thing is a steaming pile of political propaganda.

Public Land Owner
Re: What if your wrong [Re: Mangler2] #3103330
04/18/20 08:41 PM
04/18/20 08:41 PM
blount county alabama
jwalker77 Offline
Pumpkin
jwalker77  Offline
Pumpkin
blount county alabama
You dont say ticka ticka, more made up than truth. But we should all be scared of these lies and completely alter our lives. Sure.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Aldeer.com Copyright 2001-2023 Aldeer LLP.