</a JR Holmes Oil Company </a Shark Guard Southeast Woods and Whitetail Mayer Insurance Services LLC
Aldeer Classifieds
St235/80R 16
by jaredhunts. 05/13/24 10:57 AM
wtb swimbaits
by dquick1. 05/13/24 08:29 AM
2 1911 Magazines
by Turkeyneck78. 05/12/24 07:52 PM
WTB 30-06
by kaferhaus. 05/12/24 05:41 PM
John Deere 4310 w/ Belly Mower
by BentBarrel. 05/12/24 03:18 PM
Serious Deer Talk
Tennessee
by Tree Dweller. 05/13/24 08:38 AM
Meat hunt outfitter?
by TDog93. 05/13/24 06:52 AM
Who's got the best deer hunting in AL
by TDog93. 05/12/24 07:06 PM
Taxidermist called
by Big Bore. 05/12/24 04:50 PM
Ohio record typical
by Big Bore. 05/12/24 04:47 PM
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Land, Leases, Hunting Clubs
Franklin county Al
by BigBuck10. 05/11/24 09:29 AM
Eastern Coosa County Hog
by Morris. 05/09/24 10:53 AM
Lowndes county club
by Doeslayer44. 05/07/24 10:11 AM
Looking for Turkey Hunting Land
by Nightwatchman. 05/06/24 01:46 PM
Need dozer work. Cullman area
by Trecker1. 05/02/24 02:33 PM
Who's Online Now
142 registered members (mossyback, tmhrmh1, joeml18, Prohunter3509, Gotcha1, Lvlhdd, Dublgrumpy, Turkeyneck78, MTeague, trailertrash, beetrapper, BC, Rmart30, TCG5, jwyatt, Andalusia, Tracker, NotsoBright, Ant67, Tree Dweller, hunter84, Shaneomac2, GoldenEagle, hue, rhino21, donia, AU coonhunter, courseup, BamaFan64, Koba, Whild_Bill, sawdust, twaldrop4, beano1, Safetyman, jaredhunts, WDE, 7PTSPREAD, goodman_hunter, JAT, BCLC, SpineDoc77, Signal26, DGAMBLER, Scout308, cdaddy14, gwstang, Megatrondiablo, TexasHuntress, HHSyelper, MarksOutdoors, brotherhood, BPI, Davyalabama, BentBarrel, CNC, hyco, Chancetribe, Tailwalk7, Keysbowman, HBWALKER14, TideWJO, TreeBender, WINMAG300, Jwillbucks, JSanford1974, Parker243, auwild, klay, Bowfish, JohnnyLoco, bama_earl, HappyHunter, GomerPyle, toothdoc, Nightwatchman, Morgan, Shane99, skoor, thayerp81, Mulcher, turfarmer, JDW25, FreeStateHunter, BamaBoHunter, GrandSlam, Longtine, rockhunter, Ron Brown, Rockstar007, oldbowhunter, Jdkprp70, CouchNapper, effinacotton, RSF, mjs14, burbank, chevydude2015, zgobbler5, AUHoss79, Chiller, odocoileus, geeb1, 25-20, Flatwoods, clayk, Mully, johnv, CeeHawk37, ts1979flh, TheVern, mcninja, HDS64, BBD23, Downwind, PanolaProductions, TurkeyJoe, corvettedad123, SwampHunter, Turberville, 700ltr308, fillmore, Hunter454, blade, Tall Dog, Coosa1, UA Hunter, Stacey, rwh1, roll_tide_hunts, JohnG, Mdees, Bows4evr, PineTop, 8 invisible), 1,161 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Do any of you watch CNN? [Re: perchjerker] #2883701
08/20/19 08:00 PM
08/20/19 08:00 PM
J
jallencrockett Offline
8 point
jallencrockett  Offline
8 point
J
FOX sucks but CNN is now pure propaganda. Remember when Ted owned it and watching first Gulf War and the channel was great. Spike Lee is currently on it calling trump a white supremist. Trumps an elitist but no more a racist then others of his age. I watch MSNBC, FOX AND CNN quite often these days and all 3 give me the runs. There is no such thing as FAKE NEWS because its not news, its just fake...

Re: Do any of you watch CNN? [Re: perchjerker] #2883819
08/20/19 09:23 PM
08/20/19 09:23 PM
Chelsea, AL
straycat Offline
Old Mossy Horns
straycat  Offline
Old Mossy Horns
Chelsea, AL
AUStan, There is a big difference between being a God fearing faithful Jew (religion)...and... being of Jewish lineage or heritage and focused on being a Jew by race or the Israeli nation state. The power corrupted Jews within the financial sectors and media and Hollywood are not known for their religious faithfulness and their relationship with God Almighty, the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob.

As far as the WTC goes, I'm pretty sure that there has always been insurance coverage on that commercial space since it was under original construction. An insurance renewal or change in carrier through a new policy is not uncommon. What "Jewish" commercial property owner wouldn't have insurance? For that matter, why would any legitimate owner fail to have coverage? They wouldn't.

Please note that I can agree on some of your assertions... because greed, power and control are universal corruption points regardless of race, ethnicity, sex, religion, culture, political policy or anything really...so Jews would not be excluded or exempt There are obviously Jews in powerful positions that are bad actors. However, a person could make up a similar list for pretty much any group of people. Corruption and perversion of morality is indeed universal.

"The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever." Isaiah 40:8

"Neither the wisest constitution nor the wisest laws will secure the liberty and happiness of a people whose manners are universally corrupt.� Samuel Adams
Re: Do any of you watch CNN? [Re: perchjerker] #2883834
08/20/19 09:44 PM
08/20/19 09:44 PM
Lake Bluff IL
Bud Meadows Offline
8 point
Bud Meadows  Offline
8 point
Lake Bluff IL
I see where Don Lemon’s gerbil rancher boyfriend is Irish (Malone). Is that where the nationality Gay Lick come from?

Jesus saves,but Moses invests
Re: Do any of you watch CNN? [Re: straycat] #2883837
08/20/19 09:48 PM
08/20/19 09:48 PM
KY
AUstan23 Offline
10 point
AUstan23  Offline
10 point
KY
Originally Posted by straycat
AUStan, There is a big difference between being a God fearing faithful Jew (religion)...and... being of Jewish lineage or heritage and focused on being a Jew by race or the Israeli nation state. The power corrupted Jews within the financial sectors and media and Hollywood are not known for their religious faithfulness and their relationship with God Almighty, the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob.

As far as the WTC goes, I'm pretty sure that there has always been insurance coverage on that commercial space since it was under original construction. An insurance renewal or change in carrier through a new policy is not uncommon. What "Jewish" commercial property owner wouldn't have insurance? For that matter, why would any legitimate owner fail to have coverage? They wouldn't.

Please note that I can agree on some of your assertions... because greed, power and control are universal corruption points regardless of race, ethnicity, sex, religion, culture, political policy or anything really...so Jews would not be excluded or exempt There are obviously Jews in powerful positions that are bad actors. However, a person could make up a similar list for pretty much any group of people. Corruption and perversion of morality is indeed universal.

I did not say all jews, but there is a very obvious pattern amongst the true movers and shakers of our society. Jews do not believe the same things as Christians at all and reject Jesus. They consider gentiles as cattle and slaves (the 'goyim') as deemed by God. That is fact. Period. End of story. Larry silverstein took out a policy specifically including being hit and destroyed by an airplane(s). He also said he spoke with a fire chief to demo building 7, a conversation which never happened nor was even possible because fire departments don't demo buildings especially considering not in that fashion with that rate of speed to set up. I could go on and on about everything from the PNAC group (John Bolton was in that group and is now advising trump) calling for a "pearl harbor-like event" prior to 9/11 happening to the company ptec monitoring security that day to George Bush's brother being in charge of security of the towers, Dick Cheney giving bs orders to fighter planes (and also being invested in Halliburton). Red flag after red flag after red flag.

It is easier to fool a man than to convince him he has been fooled.
Re: Do any of you watch CNN? [Re: perchjerker] #2883841
08/20/19 09:53 PM
08/20/19 09:53 PM
Alabama
Jakethesnake Offline
The Flippin’ Idiot That Could Care Less
Jakethesnake  Offline
Alabama
Yes our country is owned and operated by jews. They are forming a new society and its working.

Re: Do any of you watch CNN? [Re: Jakethesnake] #2883843
08/20/19 10:01 PM
KY
AUstan23 Offline
10 point
AUstan23  Offline
10 point
KY
Originally Posted by Jakethesnake
Yes our country is owned and operated by jews. They are forming a new society and its working.

The men in this forum and in America at large are absolutely brain-washed fools. We have been mis-directed and lied to so much for so long that we cannot function as a society without someone on tv telling us what to think. We have been completely deconstructed, sterilized, and incapacitated as a nation. It is absolutely pathetic to watch idiots cheer for these bought off politicians and celebrity puppets and why I am so happy I got out of the army when I did. I realized we are no longer fighting the good fight. We already lost the war and the enemy never even fired a shot!

Re: Do any of you watch CNN? [Re: perchjerker] #2883845
Sylacauga
CAL Offline
14 point
CAL  Offline
14 point
Sylacauga
Sometimes I turn that chit on just to see how much I can stand of those bastards.

Re: Do any of you watch CNN? [Re: AUstan23] #2883846
08/20/19 10:02 PM
08/20/19 10:02 PM
Montgomery / Luverne
crenshawco Offline
Booner
crenshawco  Offline
Booner
Montgomery / Luverne
Originally Posted by AUstan23

I did not say all jews, but there is a very obvious pattern amongst the true movers and shakers of our society. Jews do not believe the same things as Christians at all and reject Jesus. They consider gentiles as cattle and slaves (the 'goyim') as deemed by God. That is fact. Period. End of story. Larry silverstein took out a policy specifically including being hit and destroyed by an airplane(s). He also said he spoke with a fire chief to demo building 7, a conversation which never happened nor was even possible because fire departments don't demo buildings especially considering not in that fashion with that rate of speed to set up. I could go on and on about everything from the PNAC group (John Bolton was in that group and is now advising trump) calling for a "pearl harbor-like event" prior to 9/11 happening to the company ptec monitoring security that day to George Bush's brother being in charge of security of the towers, Dick Cheney giving bs orders to fighter planes (and also being invested in Halliburton). Red flag after red flag after red flag.

If you were half as smart as you thought you were, you wouldn't be posting these ramblings on internet message boards

Re: Do any of you watch CNN? [Re: AUstan23] #2883850
08/20/19 10:06 PM
08/20/19 10:06 PM
Alabama
Jakethesnake Offline
Jakethesnake  Offline
Alabama
Originally Posted by Jakethesnake

The men in this forum and in America at large are absolutely brain-washed fools. We have been mis-directed and lied to so much for so long that we cannot function as a society without someone on tv telling us what to think. We have been completely deconstructed, sterilized, and incapacitated as a nation. It is absolutely pathetic to watch idiots cheer for these bought off politicians and celebrity puppets and why I am so happy I got out of the army when I did. I realized we are no longer fighting the good fight. We already lost the war and the enemy never even fired a shot!

I agree with you 100%. You sound like my daddy lol!

Re: Do any of you watch CNN? [Re: crenshawco] #2883855
08/20/19 10:12 PM
08/20/19 10:12 PM
KY
AUstan23 Offline
10 point
AUstan23  Offline
10 point
KY
Originally Posted by crenshawco

If you were half as smart as you thought you were, you wouldn't be posting these ramblings on internet message boards

Go ahead, suck up that mainstream crap, suck it all the way up till you're ready to pop, live your life in fear and darkness not knowing who/what/where/when/why. Let us continue to send our kids into deeper debt and a value-less dollar. Lets keep dismantling the middle east on behalf of a country that sells our military tech to the Chinese and funds NGOs that move "refugees" into Europe to incite violence. Look up everything I have posted on here today and tell me there is nothing to see here. I am not the only one that has caught on to these plots and schemes.

Re: Do any of you watch CNN? [Re: perchjerker] #2883865
08/20/19 10:28 PM
08/20/19 10:28 PM
North AL
A
AU338MAG Offline
Old Mossy Horns
AU338MAG  Offline
Old Mossy Horns
A
North AL
Wow, this thread went down a dark hole...

Dying ain't much of a living boy...Josey Wales

Molon Labe
Re: Do any of you watch CNN? [Re: perchjerker] #2883910
08/21/19 05:56 AM
08/21/19 05:56 AM
louisiana
D
deerman24 Offline
10 point
deerman24  Offline
10 point
D
louisiana
CNN not a news station. It is a bash Trump station

Re: Do any of you watch CNN? [Re: AUstan23] #2884022
08/21/19 08:32 AM
08/21/19 08:32 AM
B
BPI Online content
14 point
BPI  Online Content
14 point
B
CNN is headed by a Jewish guy and so is The New York Times.

It's not hard to figure out the modus operandi if you are willing to open your mind.

ILLUMINATI !!!!!!!

Re: Do any of you watch CNN? [Re: perchjerker] #2884036
08/21/19 08:42 AM
08/21/19 08:42 AM
B
BPI Online content
14 point
BPI  Online Content
14 point
B
Stan needs his 'puter taken away for a few weeks.

Re: Do any of you watch CNN? [Re: perchjerker] #2884139
08/21/19 10:54 AM
08/21/19 10:54 AM
coffee county
goodman_hunter Online content
Booner
goodman_hunter  Online Content
Booner
coffee county
hell no i dont watch no cnn, like fred said i can barely stand watching fox and thats only if something big is happening and its small doses. I do watch the first 2 minutes of cbs which comes on after the local news in the morning.

For Stan
although what you say is right, what difference does any of that make. There isnt much you can do about it but make you bitter. In this day and time you might wanna rethink how you post this info before one of them spider bots flags you and you lose your hunting tools. I was similar to you when i was younger, eventually these things in the world wont matter near as much when you have more important things in life like helping your kids with school projects or sports, When you get over 40 you just hope to make it through the day without falling or hurting yourself in some other stupid way. There's alot wrong with this shitty world, but if you'll unplug from the signal, there's also a great and wonderful that you can enjoy.

For without victory, there is no survival
Re: Do any of you watch CNN? [Re: perchjerker] #2884152
08/21/19 11:16 AM
08/21/19 11:16 AM
Prattville, Alabama
Skullworks Offline
Freak of Nature
Skullworks  Offline
Freak of Nature
Prattville, Alabama
People listen to and watch news sources that endorse their personal opinion. Very few people are open minded and willing to entertain or even listen to opinions opposite of their own.

"I'm not near as critical about how big they are as I once was. Smiles are more important now! We will grow more deer."
Jimmy G.
Re: Do any of you watch CNN? [Re: AU338MAG] #2884184
08/21/19 11:52 AM
08/21/19 11:52 AM
Alabama
B
bama_earl Online content
8 point
bama_earl  Online Content
8 point
B
Alabama
Originally Posted by AU338MAG
Wow, this thread went down a dark hole...

It went all racist for some reason and the discussion was about CNN and other news networks. I need to find me a race to bash...maybe it feels good and I just don't know it. haha!

Re: Do any of you watch CNN? [Re: perchjerker] #2884203
08/21/19 12:10 PM
08/21/19 12:10 PM
Alabama
G
getting old Offline
8 point
getting old  Offline
8 point
G
Alabama
I watch Fox "News", but only when Dana Perino is on. That is one fine looking lady.

Re: Do any of you watch CNN? [Re: perchjerker] #2884206
08/21/19 12:13 PM
08/21/19 12:13 PM
J
jallencrockett Offline
8 point
jallencrockett  Offline
8 point
J
All on favor of a name change AuStan33 to PacAuStan?

Re: Do any of you watch CNN? [Re: perchjerker] #2884427
08/21/19 03:55 PM
08/21/19 03:55 PM
Slidell, La
perchjerker Offline OP
Freak of Nature
perchjerker  Offline OP
Freak of Nature
Slidell, La
jallen, weren't you the goofball that said Muslims are just like us? Jake and Austan should start their own little nazi group.

Thomas Jefferson. The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Life is too short to only hunt and fish on weekends!

If being a dumbass was fatal some of you would be on your death bed!

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Aldeer.com Copyright 2001-2024 Aldeer LLP.