</a JR Holmes Oil Company </a Shark Guard Southeast Woods and Whitetail Mayer Insurance Services LLC
Aldeer Classifieds
Mission SUB 1 XR Trade or Sale
by AL18. 04/28/24 10:36 AM
ISO gas golf cart
by Paint Rock 00. 04/27/24 06:55 PM
Taylormade irons and Ping 3W
by BamaBoHunter. 04/27/24 12:40 PM
.22 LR ammo for sale
by Rem870s2. 04/27/24 10:05 AM
ISO .22 pistol.
by hippi. 04/27/24 06:07 AM
Serious Deer Talk
Velvet
by Mbrock. 04/28/24 09:16 PM
Forever wild gun regs.
by N2TRKYS. 04/28/24 01:25 PM
Kansas draw
by Hunter454. 04/27/24 06:05 PM
Southern Illinois Hunting
by Squeaky. 04/26/24 12:07 PM
Hunting Lease Insurance
by mw2015. 04/24/24 02:42 PM
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Land, Leases, Hunting Clubs
Looking for 24-25….Turkey land, or all game
by ALMODUX. 04/27/24 06:46 AM
Hunting Lease Insurance
by mw2015. 04/23/24 07:49 PM
Help against Timber Company
by winlamberth. 04/17/24 11:31 PM
South Side Hunting Club (Baldwin County)
by Stickslinger91. 04/15/24 10:38 AM
Lease Prices in Lamar Co.
by Luxfisher. 04/12/24 05:38 PM
Who's Online Now
118 registered members (misfire, AU338MAG, Backwater, ttsam, wareagle22, Gizmo76, USeeMSpurs, jdfarm23, Weedpicker, Justice, hue, Tree Dweller, BACK40, Hoytdad10, jhardy, 7PTSPREAD, stl32, Happysappy, lefthorn, Red Fox, XVIII, Fishbones, BearBranch, HBWALKER14, UncleHuck, Lil_Fella, 3006bullet, globe, WEMOhunter, Cahabariverrat, jsubrett6, CCC, UAhunter, Raspy, GomerPyle, CAL, sj22, mdavis, Backwards cowboy, JDW25, Ruger7mag, snakebit, bamadwd, Corn Dog, Squadron77, gastoka, NoHuntin, BRP549, Heath, trlrdrdave, BPI, tmhrmh1, hallb, blade, MarkAlan, zwick, BamaPlowboy, Morris, Dempsey, Aldecks1, Tall Dog, alhawk, 7x57_Mauser, timberwolfe, Woody1, Mbrock, Forrestgump1, PikeRoadHunter, Wapiti55, Shane99, Whiskey9, capehorn24, Paint Rock 00, Rainbowstew, mossyback, ImThere, MarkCollin, Treelimb, Ragu, OutdoorsAL, Ray_Coon, RockFarmer, TWS1215, Alb, btfl, BamaBoHunter, IMISSALDEER, AJones, StateLine, Bowfish, Bmyers142, coachg34, Chiller, SpineDoc77, cullbuck, gman, outdoorguy88, Buckwheat, BCLC, tombo51, Parker243, Holcomb, Muzzy76, rkt, georgiaboy1970, bassmaster95, Brownitsdown, Omega One, 10 invisible), 937 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Club President [Re: bamaeyedoc] #2747441
02/25/19 08:15 AM
02/25/19 08:15 AM
Shelby County
BassCat Offline
10 point
BassCat  Offline
10 point
Shelby County
Originally Posted by bamaeyedoc
Originally Posted by Sasquatch Lives
Originally Posted by BassCat
Yep, club president this year decided to change rules from can't kill does on any field except 5, to himself and a few others could kill one on any field one afternoon. Heck, we even have a member going around stealing cards out of cameras. He stopped stealing them all together to just stealing them and replacing them with another. However he forgot to delete the pictures off one he put in my camera last week and I got all his pictures from Oct-Nov and the last pic is of of him checking camera. He also drove his truck right past another of my cameras like 8 minutes before. The president has been notified and evidence given to him. According to our rules, he is supposed to be kicked out of the club as the rules directly state "anyone caught messing with another's cameras or stands will be terminated", also the president sent a group text earlier stating if he caught who was stealing cards they would be terminated. It's going to be interesting if the guy gets kicked out of club because it just so happens to be the presidents buddy.

That guy should get the boot. Now you will find out if your pres. has a pair or not.

Squatch, if things are how you claim they are, I bet he'll be staying. Who steals camera cards?? POS.

Dr. B

I was told yesterday by another member that the President has no intentions of kicking the guy out of the club. Two reasons, the guy is his buddy and he has a tractor that he brings down to plant. This guy has no integrity or honesty. He lied to me about selling turkey memberships and sold two of them, and now he's breaking his own rule and his own text message stating "anyone caught stealing or messing with another persons camera is GONE!!" So, I am done. I am sick of clubs. I am sick of trying to find a club that follows rules, has decent population of deer, doesn't kill 2yr olds and doesn't sell turkey memberships. I just don't give a darn any more. I'm 46, been hunting all my life and now I'm to the point, I just don't give a darn. I'm sick of the lies, lies and lies. Unless I can find a few hundred acres to lease, I will be spending next deer season on the river.

Last edited by BassCat; 02/25/19 08:20 AM.

If you claim to be a Christian then why do you act like the devil? You will be known by the fruit you bear!
Re: Club President [Re: BassCat] #2747485
02/25/19 09:16 AM
02/25/19 09:16 AM
Michigan
S
Sasquatch Lives Offline OP
10 point
Sasquatch Lives  Offline OP
10 point
S
Michigan
Originally Posted by bamaeyedoc
Originally Posted by Sasquatch Lives
Yep, club president this year decided to change rules from can't kill does on any field except 5, to himself and a few others could kill one on any field one afternoon. Heck, we even have a member going around stealing cards out of cameras. He stopped stealing them all together to just stealing them and replacing them with another. However he forgot to delete the pictures off one he put in my camera last week and I got all his pictures from Oct-Nov and the last pic is of of him checking camera. He also drove his truck right past another of my cameras like 8 minutes before. The president has been notified and evidence given to him. According to our rules, he is supposed to be kicked out of the club as the rules directly state "anyone caught messing with another's cameras or stands will be terminated", also the president sent a group text earlier stating if he caught who was stealing cards they would be terminated. It's going to be interesting if the guy gets kicked out of club because it just so happens to be the presidents buddy.

That guy should get the boot. Now you will find out if your pres. has a pair or not.

Squatch, if things are how you claim they are, I bet he'll be staying. Who steals camera cards?? POS.

Dr. B

I was told yesterday by another member that the President has no intentions of kicking the guy out of the club. Two reasons, the guy is his buddy and he has a tractor that he brings down to plant. This guy has no integrity or honesty. He lied to me about selling turkey memberships and sold two of them, and now he's breaking his own rule and his own text message stating "anyone caught stealing or messing with another persons camera is GONE!!" So, I am done. I am sick of clubs. I am sick of trying to find a club that follows rules, has decent population of deer, doesn't kill 2yr olds and doesn't sell turkey memberships. I just don't give a darn any more. I'm 46, been hunting all my life and now I'm to the point, I just don't give a darn. I'm sick of the lies, lies and lies. Unless I can find a few hundred acres to lease, I will be spending next deer season on the river.

Join the club (bad pun). I gave up all that drama years ago. Have hunted public land for the past 20 years and have taken my biggest 3 bucks off it! Public land is grossly underrated. Just gotta put in the time scouting which probably amounts to less time than you would spend planting food plots and dealing with drama in clubs. I also found 15 acres that I lease myself which is very good low pressure bowhunting. I realized that in most clubs I was in the best spots were signed out 2 or 3 days a week which amounted to more pressure than my public land spots which only I knew about.

Re: Club President [Re: BC] #2747932
02/25/19 06:27 PM
02/25/19 06:27 PM
Northeast Florida
BamaGrad85 Offline
10 point
BamaGrad85  Offline
10 point
Northeast Florida
Originally Posted by BC

That wouldn't fly. If someone stole my cards out of one of my trail cams without my consent and I had rock solid proof, me and him would be throwing hands at camp. Ask the last jackass that stole a camera from me how that worked out for him.

I suspected this in a club I was in years ago. I pulled my new IR camera and set it up on the camera the card was getting messed with. Caught the guy redhanded. Showed Pres & VP and the the guy just happened to come in after I showed them. He apologized and then the Pres kicked him out. Rules are rules. Follow them or face the consequences.

I came, I saw, so I killed them all......Vern
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Aldeer.com Copyright 2001-2023 Aldeer LLP.