</a JR Holmes Oil Company </a Shark Guard Southeast Woods and Whitetail Mayer Insurance Services LLC
Aldeer Classifieds
AKC Golden Retriever Puppies
by znix123. 05/11/24 07:54 PM
Equipment
by Dublgrumpy. 05/11/24 06:16 PM
Remington 9MM shells for sale 3 boxes
by MattD. 05/11/24 03:01 PM
Jebs Chokes
by duxlayer. 05/11/24 08:07 AM
WTB War Eagle Blackhawk
by gog1015. 05/11/24 06:38 AM
Serious Deer Talk
Ohio record typical
by BCLC. 05/12/24 12:26 PM
Meat hunt outfitter?
by capehorn24. 05/12/24 07:59 AM
Kansas Bowhunt timing
by Big Game Hunter. 05/10/24 04:07 PM
Okie CWD Plan
by Big Game Hunter. 05/10/24 03:39 PM
Taxidermist called
by jdhunter2011. 05/10/24 11:56 AM
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Land, Leases, Hunting Clubs
Franklin county Al
by BigBuck10. 05/11/24 09:29 AM
Eastern Coosa County Hog
by Morris. 05/09/24 10:53 AM
Lowndes county club
by Doeslayer44. 05/07/24 10:11 AM
Looking for Turkey Hunting Land
by Nightwatchman. 05/06/24 01:46 PM
Need dozer work. Cullman area
by Trecker1. 05/02/24 02:33 PM
Who's Online Now
88 registered members (kyles, quailman, RAmerica, gobblebox, MountainTopHunter, CrappieMan, Daniel4191, Ridge Life, robinhedd, Austin1, rblaker, dtmwtp, Big Buck Video, Tree Dweller, BamaGuitarDude, Paint Rock 00, auman, AU coonhunter, Etyson, MikeP, Justice, Holcomb, DGAMBLER, LDTiger, roosterbob, Jotjackson, gog1015, Okatuppa, XVIII, ronfromramer, Flyliner, ALMODUX, JCL, JohnG, Stoney, Bowfish, deerhunt1988, jwalker77, SouthBamaSlayer, joe_g, jacannon, GomerPyle, Ben Cochran, Jwillbucks, Herdbull, Joe4majors, Solothurn, BCLC, WMEC615, DoubleShoalsJR, TurkeyJoe, PikeRoadHunter, Jason Carroll, BearBranch, Reaper, Coach3, Uokman2014, MattIce, Droptine-13, SC53, Rainbowstew, blade, Canterberry, Tailwalk7, clayk, jawbone, Jay512, 2 ducks, Turkey Petter, Ant67, Booger, bamamed1, click-boom, booner, Mansfield, hootn, hayman, Chiller, BOFF, 9 invisible), 983 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: Whores and how they try to reverse the tables [Re: GKelly] #2737096
02/13/19 07:20 PM
02/13/19 07:20 PM
Shelby Co, AL
CatHeadBiscuit Offline
14 point
CatHeadBiscuit  Offline
14 point
Shelby Co, AL
Originally Posted by GKelly
problem is to many men fall in love with the first whore that puts that monkey on em good.

Man I fell for every single one of them. The first one to say no after I turned 20 had to move due to career at same time I did. Five years later the 2nd one to say no after dating for more than a month got the ring after 6 months. The rest were fun to play with but too easy to be getting married to. Not every chick could keep their craziness hid or hold my attention well enough or vice versa to date for a month and I was never in one town for more than 2 months during those 5 yrs anyway.

"Arguing on the internet is like playing chess with a pigeon. You may be good at chess, but the pigeon is just going to knock all the pieces down, take a crap on the table, and strut around like its victorious."--Anonymous
Re: Whores and how they try to reverse the tables [Re: Wiley Coyote] #2737236
02/13/19 09:18 PM
02/13/19 09:18 PM
Lake City, FL
F
FLFarmBoy Offline
spike
FLFarmBoy  Offline
spike
F
Lake City, FL
AUstan23 - I ain’t been on this site long, however I have read thousands of threads. I don’t know what has gone completely wrong with your relationship with women but man you need to figure it out. People go through things. That’s called life. Several times Irish has talked about his life with women and look how it worked out for him for the best I’m sure several guys could say the same story.both the bad and the good. Im not saying your wrong or right I’m just saying damn don’t be so angry!

Re: Whores and how they try to reverse the tables [Re: Turkey_neck] #2737251
02/13/19 09:31 PM
02/13/19 09:31 PM
Gee's Bend/At The Hog Pen
James Offline
Freak of Nature
James  Offline
Freak of Nature
Originally Posted by Turkey_neck
Originally Posted by Dkhargroves
Originally Posted by RCHRR
After lots of thinking about this thread. All you guys can throw all of the stones and spew the good words but the fact is that the only true Christian on here is Mrs.Irish. Too many “Christians” out there turn their backs on family and friends during hard times or so called poor choices.

Better watch this guy Irish! I hear he can pull it at the grocery store.

Pretty sure that was smells.

Pretty sure smells tried & failed miserably 😆😆😆

Do not regret growing older, it's a privilege denied to many!

Re: Whores and how they try to reverse the tables [Re: James] #2737262
02/13/19 09:38 PM
02/13/19 09:38 PM
Bay Minette, AL
S
scrubbuck Offline
10 point
scrubbuck  Offline
10 point
S
Bay Minette, AL
Originally Posted by James
After lots of thinking about this thread. All you guys can throw all of the stones and spew the good words but the fact is that the only true Christian on here is Mrs.Irish. Too many “Christians” out there turn their backs on family and friends during hard times or so called poor choices.

Maybe he should have changed his name to scented...

Re: Whores and how they try to reverse the tables [Re: FLFarmBoy] #2737357
02/13/19 10:37 PM
02/13/19 10:37 PM
KY
AUstan23 Offline
10 point
AUstan23  Offline
10 point
KY
Originally Posted by FLFarmBoy
AUstan23 - I ain’t been on this site long, however I have read thousands of threads. I don’t know what has gone completely wrong with your relationship with women but man you need to figure it out. People go through things. That’s called life. Several times Irish has talked about his life with women and look how it worked out for him for the best I’m sure several guys could say the same story.both the bad and the good. Im not saying your wrong or right I’m just saying damn don’t be so angry!

The part that makes me angry is idiots not being able to connect dots or listen or think and chitting the bed over and over again only to learn absolutely nothing from experience. I cut through lots of bull straight to the truth of most matters and guys can't handle it. Simply cannot handle it. They'd rather wallow in drama and retardation than accept reality, feelings over facts. Did I ever say don't get married? No. Did I ever say don't date? No. Or sleep around? No. I say the stuff no one else wants to admit because it makes them uncomfortable amongst a bevy of other reasons. Anybody can do whatever they want, but there are rhymes, reasons, patterns, and consequences along the way.

"That's called life." like do you honestly think that is some earth shattering chit? Still not going to stop saying the other side of whatever coin is up for discussion.

It is easier to fool a man than to convince him he has been fooled.
Re: Whores and how they try to reverse the tables [Re: James] #2737371
02/13/19 10:46 PM
02/13/19 10:46 PM
Lee County
R
RCHRR Offline
14 point
RCHRR  Offline
14 point
R
Lee County

Talking about yourselves dkhargroves, turkey_neck, scrubbuck, and James?
Sad. Someone compliments a true Christian women and you perverts try to turn things around.

Last edited by RCHRR; 02/13/19 10:48 PM.
Re: Whores and how they try to reverse the tables [Re: Wiley Coyote] #2737437
02/13/19 11:47 PM
02/13/19 11:47 PM
Marion, Fayette, Lamar, piddli...
Lonster Offline
12 point
Lonster  Offline
12 point
Marion, Fayette, Lamar, piddli...
I quit dating whores January 31, 2018 😁

Re: Whores and how they try to reverse the tables [Re: Wiley Coyote] #2737440
02/13/19 11:49 PM
02/13/19 11:49 PM
Jasper, Al
B
biscuit1979 Offline
4 point
biscuit1979  Offline
4 point
B
Jasper, Al
Nice to see someone made you clear that up lonster. Hahaha. Are it was just the lawyer in you covering your tracks

Re: Whores and how they try to reverse the tables [Re: Wiley Coyote] #2737486
02/14/19 06:08 AM
02/14/19 06:08 AM
Prattville
D
Dkhargroves Offline
Booner
Dkhargroves  Offline
Booner
D
Prattville

Talking about yourselves dkhargroves, turkey_neck, scrubbuck, and James?
Sad. Someone compliments a true Christian women and you perverts try to turn things around.

Oh lawd! It was a damn joke, don’t get your panties in a wad.

Originally Posted by Johntravis89
There is 2 different high fence. 1 small and one big! Mine was free range in the big pen and was not a breeder buck. Why does it have to be twisted around??
Re: Whores and how they try to reverse the tables [Re: RCHRR] #2737492
02/14/19 06:21 AM
02/14/19 06:21 AM
Bham
D
Dallas County Offline
Booner
Dallas County  Offline
Booner
D
Bham
[
He's not complimenting a Christian, he's bashing everyone else on this thread. LOL

not sure what the best way to handle them is but they shouldnt be on tv and gettn married and raisin kids

Re: Whores and how they try to reverse the tables [Re: Dkhargroves] #2737547
02/14/19 08:03 AM
02/14/19 08:03 AM
Lickskillet, AL
Irishguy Offline
a.k.a. Dingle Johnson
Irishguy  Offline
a.k.a. Dingle Johnson
Lickskillet, AL

Mrs. Irish throws rocks at other guys. grin

She knows I got a big pecker and I can cook like nobody's business... grin

(No to mention, I'm a damn good lookin' man.)

Last edited by Irishguy; 02/14/19 08:04 AM.
Re: Whores and how they try to reverse the tables [Re: James] #2737928
02/14/19 02:17 PM
02/14/19 02:17 PM
Montgomery
WmHunter Offline
14 point
WmHunter  Offline
14 point
Montgomery
Originally Posted by WmHunter
I call bullcrap on your bullcrap.

Nothing in terms of adultery, divorce, out of wedlock childbirth, welfare abuse and dependency, divorce and custody battles that never end, and other family and social ills as we have now existed on the current scale before the 1960s.
Nothing.
And we didn't have abortion and LGBTQ back then either.
Or kids shooting up schools.

You need to go back to school and read some history and sociology books.

And learn what a non sequitur is.

And more bull crap. Of course the statistics might show divorce and out of wedlock childbirth more rampant nowadays, back then folks stayed in loveless marriages, instead of divorcing,
and were forced to turn the other cheek (Especially the wives) when it came to adultery. And what a about the queers? U saying there wasn't queers back then LMAO. If folks done serious digging in their family tree they may get a surprise, my Grandfather's (my daddy side) dad left and started a whole family in another town, my Great Grandmother found out and wouldn't let him come back home, but guess what? She never divorced him.

You didn't read my response to Doekiller very carefully.

All I did was point out the historical fact of this country's moral decline is so many areas since the radical secularist Cultural Revolution of the 1960s.That is when all of the openly anti-marriage, anti-family, pro-abortion, Feminism, pro homo and pro lesbo, no-fault divorce, "free" love, and other Radical Left movements began. Just look at where these movements have brought this country today.

I did not say there were no unhappy marriages before the 1960s or that there were no homos before then.
So you misread what I said.

But what has transpired socially, culturally and politically as a result of the radical secularist movements that were started in the 1960s, which are continuing in even more aggressive form today, are undeniable.

"The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson

" Chuck Sykes is a dictator control freak like Vladimir Putin " WmHunter

Re: Whores and how they try to reverse the tables [Re: doekiller] #2737956
02/14/19 02:40 PM
02/14/19 02:40 PM
Montgomery
WmHunter Offline
14 point
WmHunter  Offline
14 point
Montgomery
Originally Posted by doekiller
Originally Posted by WmHunter
I call bullcrap on your bullcrap.

Nothing in terms of adultery, divorce, out of wedlock childbirth, welfare abuse and dependency, divorce and custody battles that never end, and other family and social ills as we have now existed on the current scale before the 1960s.
Nothing.
And we didn't have abortion and LGBTQ back then either.
Or kids shooting up schools.

You need to go back to school and read some history and sociology books.

And learn what a non sequitur is.

Prior to 1960, there were a lot of out of wedlock babies. People just were not proud of them. Abortions have been around for a lot longer than the last 60 years. They just were not legal in most places. That doesn’t mean they didn’t happen. My grandfather was a doctor. One of the other doctors at the hospital that he was buddy’s with was the abortion doctor in Birmingham in the 1950s. He say all the prostitutes and treated their STDs as well.

I promise you there were gays since the dawn of time, they just mostly hid it. It is much like metal retardation. People sent them away, or if it was obvious at birth, many doctors made sure the baby didn’t make it and to,d the parents it dies during child birth. Again, I got that fist hand from my grandfather who was chief of staff at a large hospital.

Divorce, you are correct. It didn’t happen back then. Mostly because they stayed in loveless marriages. I can think of at least 10 of my friends growing up whose grandparents had separate bedrooms because they couldn’t stand each other.

School shootings go back to the 1800s. Two issues with them, we hear about everything that happens in the world now. 30 years ago, we didn’t hear about crap that happened in other parts of the country. The 24 hour news cycle created the Image that violence is up. It is very much the opposite. Much like Chicago, the number of shooting and killings there is a shadow of what it was in the 1970s. But, you didn’t hear about it then, because it didn’t pertain to your area. Second, more people are killed in schools numbers wise because the the effectiveness of modern firearms.

I don’t need to read a book. I Am 45 years old, have a bachelors and a masters in history.

You are a broken record. Everything is because of Jews, athiest and Marxist. You need to crack a book not written by one of your crazy ultra right wing nut jobs who twist things to fit their agenda.

You are showing your liberal colors again.
And your history degrees aren't worth the paper they are written on.

I didn't say there was no adultery or even homos before the 1960s.
Your reading comprehension skills are poor.
All I did is point out a statistical historical fact of major moral decline and increase in countless social ills since and as a result of the secularist Cultural Revolution of the 1960s.

Such as 50 million abortions.
A very high divorce rate.
STD rates sky rocketed.
ACT and SAT scores went down.
The out of wedlock birthrate for whites went from the ancient and historical 1% rate to todays 30% rate.
The black out of wedlock birthrate went from 20% to 75%.
The nationwide out of wedlock birthrate is now 43% - almost half of American children are illegitimate.
Welfare dependency is rampant.
Single family homes are the majority, and most children grow up in a home with just a single mother and no father in the house.
The RATES of adultery increased DRAMATICALLY. And especially with women, whereas it used to be primarily men.
And there was no LGBTQ propaganda or "Gay" marriage either back then - and they weren't adopting children either.
Or "transgenders" adopting kids or having them by surrogate so they could try to dress the kid and make them the opposite gender of what they were born.
Feminism and all its anti-family agendas.

Promiscuity and STDs are rampant. And this thread started about a complaint about a bad woman.
If you look at how terrible so many people act and behave today it flows out of the messages and movements of the 1960s - and you have men and women behaving badly.
Using each other in unbiblical ways. Destroying people and families. Causing social illness and depression for millions.

You don't even know rudimentary history, or how to read and understand history. If you did you would know that all movements and ideas have a beginning. They are started by some person or persons or groups. Just as we know exactly who started the American Revolution - the Founding Fathers, or who started and created Nazi Germany or Communist Russia, or Christianity or who conquered this or that, we just look at history and know who did and said what.

The same is true for all the atheistic, secularist, Marxist and other revolutionary movements of the 20th century which continue to this day, including Cultural Marxism and all the open borders Globalist movements, and now we see anti-White racism rising quite dramatically the past several years. There is always the people starting,calling for, promoting, propagandizing for and fighting for these movements and agendas. And you can read about them in any normal regular history book or learned treatise, not "right wing radical" websites - of which I don't subscribe to or visit and don't care about.

You can engage in all the liberal name calling that you want but it won't change that history.
Nor solve any of this country's deep rooted social, cultural and political problems.

"The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson

Re: Whores and how they try to reverse the tables [Re: Wiley Coyote] #2737970
02/14/19 02:49 PM
02/14/19 02:49 PM
Montgomery
WmHunter Offline
14 point
WmHunter  Offline
14 point
Montgomery

Re: Whores and how they try to reverse the tables [Re: Wiley Coyote] #2738313
02/14/19 09:25 PM
02/14/19 09:25 PM
Prattville
D
Dkhargroves Offline
Booner
Dkhargroves  Offline
Booner
D
Prattville
Chit done got technical up in heah about some whores!

Pass the popcorn

Originally Posted by Johntravis89
There is 2 different high fence. 1 small and one big! Mine was free range in the big pen and was not a breeder buck. Why does it have to be twisted around??
Re: Whores and how they try to reverse the tables [Re: Wiley Coyote] #2738323
02/14/19 09:29 PM
02/14/19 09:29 PM
North AL.
P
PaintRock0 Offline
8 point
PaintRock0  Offline
8 point
P
North AL.
Only pics on this thread are of Roast Beef

Re: Whores and how they try to reverse the tables [Re: Wiley Coyote] #2738335
02/14/19 09:39 PM
02/14/19 09:39 PM
Alabama
Jakethesnake Offline
The Flippin’ Idiot That Could Care Less
Jakethesnake  Offline
The Flippin’ Idiot That Could Care Less
Alabama
Popcorn on way

Re: Whores and how they try to reverse the tables [Re: Wiley Coyote] #2738338
02/14/19 09:40 PM
02/14/19 09:40 PM
North AL.
P
PaintRock0 Offline
8 point
PaintRock0  Offline
8 point
P
North AL.
Hoe Hoe Hoe

Re: Whores and how they try to reverse the tables [Re: PaintRock0] #2738348
02/14/19 09:50 PM
02/14/19 09:50 PM
James Offline
Freak of Nature
James  Offline
Freak of Nature
Originally Posted by PaintRock0
Only pics on this thread are of Roast Beef

[Linked Image]

Do not regret growing older, it's a privilege denied to many!

Re: Whores and how they try to reverse the tables [Re: Wiley Coyote] #2738350
02/14/19 09:51 PM
02/14/19 09:51 PM
North AL.
P
PaintRock0 Offline
8 point
PaintRock0  Offline
8 point
P
North AL.
AND SAUSAGE

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Aldeer.com Copyright 2001-2024 Aldeer LLP.