...and not just for gun control, they do it for Control, period.
ATF raided the Branch Davidian compound in Waco, out of concern for "the children"...since when does the ATF make child welfare checks? Granted, David Koresh was a fruit loop, but even that made him a better choice for the government to test flexing their muscles on...

Who didn't know that the seizure of Bundy's cattle a few years back was unlawful? But milita went and took them back. Something similar will happen again, and I guarantee the outcome will be very different. The Bureau of Land Management, and a couple other agencies, wound up with a lot of egg on their faces over that one...next time will be different.

All these incidents are constantly portrayed as "conspiracy theories", and I'm not necessarily saying that all of them were orchestrated events, but I promise there are sinister aspects of our government who absolutely do not waste the opportunities presented to push, test, and learn from them. The whole thing can be later attributed to having been necessary because so-and-so was an extremist. Note how they smirk in the news when someone is labelled as a "survivalist", "prepper", or "right wing militia member". The tone is being set so that the next time something like this comes up, it can be blamed on the lunatic fringe, rather than government over-reach.

Hildabeast's campaign says that everything negative the GOP says about her is part of a "vast conspiracy theory", too, but damn!...after a while, even Ray Charles could see that where there's smoke, there's fire.

Well behaved women never make history.~ Out back
Quit laughing...I think I broke something.

Fifteen is my limit on Schnitzen-Gruben, Baby...

I have OCD and ADD, so everything has to be perfect, but only for a minute.