</a JR Holmes Oil Company </a Shark Guard Southeast Woods and Whitetail Mayer Insurance Services LLC
Aldeer Classifieds
Mission SUB 1 XR Trade or Sale
by AL18. 04/28/24 10:36 AM
ISO gas golf cart
by Paint Rock 00. 04/27/24 06:55 PM
Taylormade irons and Ping 3W
by BamaBoHunter. 04/27/24 12:40 PM
.22 LR ammo for sale
by Rem870s2. 04/27/24 10:05 AM
ISO .22 pistol.
by hippi. 04/27/24 06:07 AM
Serious Deer Talk
Velvet
by Mbrock. 04/28/24 09:16 PM
Forever wild gun regs.
by N2TRKYS. 04/28/24 01:25 PM
Kansas draw
by Hunter454. 04/27/24 06:05 PM
Southern Illinois Hunting
by Squeaky. 04/26/24 12:07 PM
Hunting Lease Insurance
by mw2015. 04/24/24 02:42 PM
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Land, Leases, Hunting Clubs
Looking for 24-25….Turkey land, or all game
by ALMODUX. 04/27/24 06:46 AM
Hunting Lease Insurance
by mw2015. 04/23/24 07:49 PM
Help against Timber Company
by winlamberth. 04/17/24 11:31 PM
South Side Hunting Club (Baldwin County)
by Stickslinger91. 04/15/24 10:38 AM
Lease Prices in Lamar Co.
by Luxfisher. 04/12/24 05:38 PM
Who's Online Now
43 registered members (Jotjackson, sevenup, 163dm, catdoctor, MountainTopHunter, Mossy, thayerp81, Mulcher, OutdoorsAL, 4Tigers, Dixiepatriot, AU coonhunter, BentBarrel, FastXD, JohnG, Ten37, Mmiller, desertdog, FreeStateHunter, jawbone, gradythemachine, TexasHuntress, MC21, hunterturf, Cactus_buck, Whild_Bill, Longtine, hue, ShaftOne, sappsman, hillmp, Jmkiper, rwh1, 3blades, trlrdrdave, quickshot, BCLC, CatHeadBiscuit, UARandy3, jaydub12, 3 invisible), 782 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 27 of 36 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 35 36
Re: Anybody have a similar experience ?? [Re: josht101] #1506987
11/03/15 03:32 PM
11/03/15 03:32 PM
Bay Minette, AL
S
scrubbuck Offline
10 point
scrubbuck  Offline
10 point
S
Bay Minette, AL
Originally Posted By: josht101
How come that Facebook page (Alabama Hunting Laws) is no longer active?

It's active. I just looked at it.

Re: Anybody have a similar experience ?? [Re: Dallas County] #1506992
11/03/15 03:37 PM
11/03/15 03:37 PM
dothan
eskimo270 Offline
10 point
eskimo270  Offline
10 point
dothan

Originally Posted By: Dallas County
Originally Posted By: bgarrett
While I haven't committed on this I did copy his statement and placed it on the local paper facebook page. Lowndes signal.

It's not showing up now. We should light that page up.
i didnt see it either....i also didnt see any crackers on their page.

Super Predator
Re: Anybody have a similar experience ?? [Re: JWC] #1507108
11/03/15 04:36 PM
11/03/15 04:36 PM
Ala
J
JWC Offline OP
spike
JWC  Offline OP
spike
J
Ala

Re: Anybody have a similar experience ?? [Re: JWC] #1507122
11/03/15 04:42 PM
11/03/15 04:42 PM
If you only knew.....
Tru-Talker Offline
Booner
Tru-Talker  Offline
Booner
If you only knew.....
Originally Posted By: JWC
Originally Posted By: centralala
Question for JWC: Is your attorney still advising you on where to go from here?

Yes, we are discussing our options

Well I hope you go all in after him.... That POS needs to be removed from office..... If it comes down to funds....start a gofundme account.... I'd be glad to help towards removing his sorry ass.....and all involved for that matter......

Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves...

Confucius
Re: Anybody have a similar experience ?? [Re: odocoileus] #1507128
11/03/15 04:47 PM
11/03/15 04:47 PM
Central Al
BACK40 Offline
4 point
BACK40  Offline
4 point
Central Al
Originally Posted By: odocoileus

Originally Posted By: jawbone

BTW, when does the season on stop signs open? I've got a few that are nuisances I'd like to take out. If shooting stop signs is hunting, then it must have an open season, right?

I call first chance to take out the one on Hooper Drive.

I will join you on that one.

Re: Anybody have a similar experience ?? [Re: JWC] #1507131
11/03/15 04:52 PM
11/03/15 04:52 PM
N. Bama
257wbymag Offline
Boo Boo Head
257wbymag  Offline
Boo Boo Head
N. Bama
Yea that hooper dr stop sign gets me every time. That SOB wasn't there when I lived there.

Quietly killing turkeys where youre not!!!
My tank full of give a fraks been runnin on empty
I'm the paterfamilias
Re: Anybody have a similar experience ?? [Re: JWC] #1507185
11/03/15 05:33 PM
11/03/15 05:33 PM
West Alabama
Ant67 Offline
10 point
Ant67  Offline
10 point
West Alabama
Does the aldeer jury (who obviously have not attempted to understand the law) realize that a VERY pro hunter district judge found these kids guilty? A very solid circuit judge found these kids guilty. Five (5) justices on the Alabama court of ciriminal appeals reviewed the case and upheld the conviction. 2 Alabama Supreme Court justices would have upheld if in the majority. 9 of the best legal minds in this State thought the evidence supported a conviction yet the Aldeer jury thinks this is the conspiracy of the century! The Supreme Court of Alabama overturned the conviction only by making a radical change in the law! Furthermore, if you read cases often you will realize that the Supreme Court probably would have upheld these convictions if the State had not put all their eggs on the Rogers v State basket. Yet given all this the Aldeer jury who usually picks everything apart by the hair is not even taking the time to understand the law because they are so busy throwing a hunter friendly member of this site under the bus. Yes he said if one of the boys admitted he would have not found the others guilty. The law allowed him to find them all guilty! That's not why the circuit judges opinion was reversed. Happens literally everyday. Cops pull over a car find drugs. Nobody admits and all get charged. Again I don't know this Judge but reading this bullshit attacking his character out of pure ignorance I just can't take it no more. And none of the sleuths on Aldeer are saying chit. Read the case or shut yo mouth. And by the way I am glad the kids were found not guilty. I have defended many people charged with night hunting in my 23 years of practicing law and Rogers v State was unAmericun. And by the way the fact these Judges have gone to small town Alabama to make a living has no bearing whatsoever on their ability to practice. So their you have it. And Wiley if you call me an idiot again we can meet and discuss it like men. I'm done.

Re: Anybody have a similar experience ?? [Re: Ant67] #1507199
11/03/15 05:44 PM
11/03/15 05:44 PM
Chelsea, AL
J
josht101 Offline
8 point
josht101  Offline
8 point
J
Chelsea, AL
Originally Posted By: Ant67
Does the aldeer jury (who obviously have not attempted to understand the law) realize that a VERY pro hunter district judge found these kids guilty? A very solid circuit judge found these kids guilty. Five (5) justices on the Alabama court of ciriminal appeals reviewed the case and upheld the conviction. 2 Alabama Supreme Court justices would have upheld if in the majority. 9 of the best legal minds in this State thought the evidence supported a conviction yet the Aldeer jury thinks this is the conspiracy of the century! The Supreme Court of Alabama overturned the conviction only by making a radical change in the law! Furthermore, if you read cases often you will realize that the Supreme Court probably would have upheld these convictions if the State had not put all their eggs on the Rogers v State basket. Yet given all this the Aldeer jury who usually picks everything apart by the hair is not even taking the time to understand the law because they are so busy throwing a hunter friendly member of this site under the bus. Yes he said if one of the boys admitted he would have not found the others guilty. The law allowed him to find them all guilty! That's not why the circuit judges opinion was reversed. Happens literally everyday. Cops pull over a car find drugs. Nobody admits and all get charged. Again I don't know this Judge but reading this bullshit attacking his character out of pure ignorance I just can't take it no more. And none of the sleuths on Aldeer are saying chit. Read the case or shut yo mouth. And by the way I am glad the kids were found not guilty. I have defended many people charged with night hunting in my 23 years of practicing law and Rogers v State was unAmericun. And by the way the fact these Judges have gone to small town Alabama to make a living has no bearing whatsoever on their ability to practice. So their you have it. And Wiley if you call me an idiot again we can meet and discuss it like men. I'm done.

I think you're an idiot also. Ride on over and we'll discuss it thumbup

Re: Anybody have a similar experience ?? [Re: JWC] #1507209
11/03/15 05:50 PM
11/03/15 05:50 PM
Chelsea, AL
J
josht101 Offline
8 point
josht101  Offline
8 point
J
Chelsea, AL
Morris also asked me to post that you're an idiot, said he'd post it himself but he's banned

Re: Anybody have a similar experience ?? [Re: JWC] #1507213
11/03/15 05:53 PM
11/03/15 05:53 PM
mobile
C
charlie Offline
12 point
charlie  Offline
12 point
C
mobile
Ant67, a couple of questions. Can a judge find them not guilty even though the stipulations in the Rodgers case have been met? Second, there seems to be no evidence to support the other charges either, we're those charges also tied in with the Rodgers case law? Third, do you believe any magistrate you have ever dealt with would have even issued those warrants with that little evidence if the guy signing the warrants was an average citizen and not former law enforcement?

Re: Anybody have a similar experience ?? [Re: josht101] #1507215
11/03/15 05:54 PM
11/03/15 05:54 PM
West Alabama
Ant67 Offline
10 point
Ant67  Offline
10 point
West Alabama

60 Courtsquare West Centreville Al. Make an appt so I am sure to be there

Re: Anybody have a similar experience ?? [Re: JWC] #1507217
11/03/15 05:56 PM
11/03/15 05:56 PM
Alexander City
T
TR62 Offline
I like pretty colors
TR62  Offline
I like pretty colors
T
Alexander City
Hey Pissant, I think you're an idiot. And you being a lawyer or whatever doesn't make you smarter than others, just more crooked. Now call me out. I'm off all week.

Re: Anybody have a similar experience ?? [Re: JWC] #1507218
11/03/15 05:57 PM
11/03/15 05:57 PM
Satsuma, AL
R
Robert D. Offline
12 point
Robert D.  Offline
12 point
R
Satsuma, AL
Ant the first person I know of to refer to you as an idiot was some jack*** named RobertD. You can find him in Bay Minette, Atmore, Mobile or the surrounding area whenever you're down this way. Just pm me for his contact info.

He's about always in need of legal representation and I believe you said you may dabble in that. Loosen the strap on your cap, youre wrapped too tight.

Re: Anybody have a similar experience ?? [Re: JWC] #1507220
11/03/15 05:59 PM
11/03/15 05:59 PM
PDL, Fl
T
timbercruiser Offline
Freak of Nature
timbercruiser  Offline
Freak of Nature
T
PDL, Fl
This member of the Aldeer jury thinks that the retired game warden tried to bluff his way to getting the 3 boys arrested, without evidence. Then his buddy the district judge helped him save face, then the other buddy the circuit judge backed both of them up, probably thinking it would all go away at that point. Joke was on them when it was appealed to the Alabama Supreme Court where it was thrown out, as it should have been in the first place. The good old boy justice system was called out and they lost.

Re: Anybody have a similar experience ?? [Re: charlie] #1507221
11/03/15 06:01 PM
11/03/15 06:01 PM
West Alabama
Ant67 Offline
10 point
Ant67  Offline
10 point
West Alabama
Originally Posted By: charlie
Ant67, a couple of questions. Can a judge find them not guilty even though the stipulations in the Rodgers case have been met? Second, there seems to be no evidence to support the other charges either, we're those charges also tied in with the Rodgers case law? Third, do you believe any magistrate you have ever dealt with would have even issued those warrants with that little evidence if the guy signing the warrants was an average citizen and not former law enforcement?

Yes the Judge could have found them not guilty even though the elements of Rogers was met.
Yes The Elements of Rogers apply to all three charges in my opinion. Although honestly the law is not clear.
Last Magistrates very very rarely question the facts or law of a warrant.

Re: Anybody have a similar experience ?? [Re: TR62] #1507231
11/03/15 06:07 PM
11/03/15 06:07 PM
If you only knew.....
Tru-Talker Offline
Booner
Tru-Talker  Offline
Booner
If you only knew.....
Originally Posted By: TR62
Hey Pissant, I think you're an idiot. And you being a lawyer or whatever doesn't make you smarter than others, just more crooked. Now call me out. I'm off all week.

Being this is Bibb County.... This is probably the same dumbass that dug up a 14 year old case against Jody Bird and found him guilty due to the good ol Bibb County network....... When in you're in the network....you can do as you please......

Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves...

Confucius
Re: Anybody have a similar experience ?? [Re: josht101] #1507235
11/03/15 06:11 PM
11/03/15 06:11 PM
Gee's Bend/At The Hog Pen
James Offline
Freak of Nature
James  Offline
Freak of Nature
Gee's Bend/At The Hog Pen
Morris also asked me to post that you're an idiot, said he'd post it himself but he's banned
rofl

How many people am i willing to sacrifice for freedom?
Everyone. All of them...

Do not regret growing older, it's a privilege denied to many!

Re: Anybody have a similar experience ?? [Re: JWC] #1507251
11/03/15 06:27 PM
Alabama
B
buck_buster Offline
10 point
buck_buster  Offline
10 point
B
Alabama
Whoop his ass Seabasssssss

I love the rut. The woods are like a bunch of roided up meatheads fighting over a girl.
Re: Anybody have a similar experience ?? [Re: josht101] #1507252
Alexander City
T
TR62 Offline
I like pretty colors
TR62  Offline
I like pretty colors
T
Alexander City

And if you are who we think you are, Mirage243 has a side mirror he'd like to introduce you to!

Re: Anybody have a similar experience ?? [Re: TR62] #1507253
11/03/15 06:28 PM
11/03/15 06:28 PM
Chelsea, AL
J
josht101 Offline
8 point
josht101  Offline
8 point
J
Chelsea, AL
Originally Posted By: TR62

And if you are who we think you are, Mirage243 has a side mirror he'd like to introduce you to!

rofl

Page 27 of 36 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 35 36

Aldeer.com Copyright 2001-2023 Aldeer LLP.