</a JR Holmes Oil Company </a Shark Guard Southeast Woods and Whitetail Mayer Insurance Services LLC
Aldeer Classifieds
Swarovski 4x12x50
by Shotts. 05/18/24 08:43 PM
WTB K10 4x4 Stock Rims
by Butchman205. 05/18/24 07:32 PM
Air conditioner unit
by Paxamus. 05/18/24 05:27 PM
Glock 19x
by Reyn. 05/18/24 05:21 PM
Iso Freeweights/leg press
by Bustinbeards. 05/18/24 10:55 AM
Serious Deer Talk
Tennessee
by ridgestalker. 05/18/24 07:18 AM
Research Update
by Ben2. 05/17/24 08:35 PM
For the Don’t Shoot Does Crowd
by marshmud991. 05/17/24 08:29 PM
research data base
by Frankie. 05/17/24 07:50 PM
Taxidermist called
by Big Game Hunter. 05/15/24 12:13 AM
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Land, Leases, Hunting Clubs
Marengo County Club
by EarlPitts. 05/17/24 04:02 PM
Franklin county Al
by BigBuck10. 05/11/24 09:29 AM
Eastern Coosa County Hog
by Morris. 05/09/24 10:53 AM
Lowndes county club
by Doeslayer44. 05/07/24 10:11 AM
Looking for Turkey Hunting Land
by Nightwatchman. 05/06/24 01:46 PM
Who's Online Now
16 registered members (BC_Reb, dave260rem!, Tree Dweller, Turberville, Gunner211, NWFJ, Thread Killer, Bowfish, Captain Howdy, cmontgomery, Frankie, Warhead, BAR1225, cullmanbamafan, fish251, 1 invisible), 1,073 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: dinosaurs? [Re: Possum Hunter] #1369966
06/16/15 08:00 AM
06/16/15 08:00 AM
By the River
A
antlerhunter Offline
8 point
antlerhunter  Offline
8 point
A
By the River
You all are arguing over old bones. God spoke to Moses and told Moses of his creation of the earth, and enough to show Moses what he needed to write of the creation and our part in it. God didn't intend for Moses to have the knowledge of all things of His creation, only what was pertinent to mankind. The Bible was written to be the path to Human Salvation and how to develop the personal relationship with Christ and become one of His, saved and given everlasting life. That is what it was intended to be, not a science novel.
If you understand what is in the Bible, that is enough to get you through this life. I have a lot of learning yet to do, but I'm trying.

You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself
any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go.... (Seuss)
Re: dinosaurs? [Re: sumpter_al] #1369967
06/16/15 08:02 AM
06/16/15 08:02 AM
Satsuma, AL
R
Robert D. Offline
12 point
Robert D.  Offline
12 point
R
Satsuma, AL
Originally Posted By: sumpter_al

Originally Posted By: ikillbux
Sigh.... frown I'm not sure if there's more Biblical ignorance out there, or just Biblical infidelity? As someone who endeavors in apologetics, I bristle at two common notions:

1) There are LOTS of things that God didn't spell out of for us, or didn't think it was necessary for us to know. That's bullcrap, you just aren't TRYING to understand it. Or you don't possess the skill to do so.
2) The utter casting aside of "authoritorial intent". That it doesn't matter if you understand certain "debated" topics, as long as you just love Jesus. (paraphrased) He had a single intent for every word in scripture--what did the author (God) mean??? That's like saying you love me, when all you know of me is just a few things I type on Aldeer.

99% of the "debated" topics that we supposedly weren't meant to understand, are actually answered. But there's a notion that Christianity isn't academic, that the stupidist of people can understand it. Well there's a difference in the universal effectiveness and graspability of the GOSPEL for salvation (soteriology--how you get saved), and the deep academic study of scriptures. You need the illuminating power of the Spirit for sure, but He will also prod you to use the aide of tools-- language studies, historical studies, cultural studies, advanced grammar and literary style practices, etc., and oftentimes just some fidelity to text/context. Basically everything that is put out there as mysterious or contradictory is just the result of ignorance (often wilful ignorance) and weak study. The messages I hear from pretty much all pulpits today is some of the most horrific butchering of scripture you could imagine. And it's filling the church (well, actually it's not) with folks who don't know jack-shat about what they believe. The most ill-equipped generation that has ever lived, incapable to defend scripture.

I have long decided that few things are more dangerous than a unsmart man reading his Bible at face value. If you do a proper study, there is NO debate about a literal 6-day Creation. The original language used the same word for DAY that is translated into a literal 1-day period of daylight/dark in other parts of scripture. Other references either used a different word, OR was a literary style that wasn't meant to be LITERAL. "I swear this day will never end"...do you literally take that as if this day is eternal??? Then why do you do the same thing when reading the Bible??? Literary style, people! Any other argument is a straw man, or proof of the effectiveness that Satan has in this world that he has been given temporary dominion over. If he can convince you of evolution and "millions of years", then throw your damn Bible away!!!!! You can't trust none of it. I swear when you tell a man long enough that he's a monkey, he'll eventually begin to act like it.

So you are saying that the bible is to be interpreted exactly as it is written? That the days of creation were the same as what we recognize as a day, 24 hours?

THEREIN lies the rub. The Bible was written (primarily?) in Hebrew thousands of years ago. Here and now we debate the exact meaning of things set out in the constitution only a few hundred years ago. By men of our culture, in OUR language.

How much differentiation can there be when you're translating documents from a different language written a couple thousand years ago and translated into your language mostly before your great grandparents were born?

How many words, phrases, and meanings are interpreted differently? A great many is my guess. Does that mean I disbelieve the Bible or Christianity? Absolutely not. I don't believe however that you can live by a word for word literal interpretation either.

Re: dinosaurs? [Re: Possum Hunter] #1369981
06/16/15 08:23 AM
06/16/15 08:23 AM
Covington county AL
Zzzfog Offline
6 point
Zzzfog  Offline
6 point
Covington county AL
I put people who believe that the creation is only 6000 years old in the same boat as flat earthers and people who believe the earth is the center of the solar system. The name of the boat is Cuckoo

Right and wrong will never change---only people's perception!
Re: dinosaurs? [Re: ] #1369985
06/16/15 08:24 AM
06/16/15 08:24 AM
Southeast AL
B
Boxhauler Offline
4 point
Boxhauler  Offline
4 point
B
Southeast AL
This is from about a year ago on another thread.....

Not precisely on the topic of Dinosaurs but if you will think about it in terms of what each discipline (Theology vs Scientific Paleontology) requires.

It never ceases to amaze me at how both sides of this discussion gets out of context. The BIBLE is not a book that is written to explain PHYSICS, CHEMISRTY, ADVANCED MATHEMATIC PRICIPALS, GEOLOGY, PALEONTOLOGY, or GENETICS. The BIBLE is not meant to be a history book. If it is it, sorely misses the history of the rest of the world, that was largely unknown to the writers at the time it was recorded. Yes, there were people (human beings) that existed outside of a 2,000 mile radius from the "PROMISDED LAND". We are part of WESTERN CIVILIZATION and a good deal of OUR understanding of who we are,is a product of JUDEO/CHRISTIAN perspective.

The other side of this coin, is the notion that all the SCIENCE books that have been written do not attempt to define or describe the relationship that should tie us to GOD or how to live and relate and treat each other; THE TEN COMMANDENTS comes to mind first. Most of the lessons emphasized in the BIBLE are of the SPIRITUAL nature meaning they are more about feelings and beliefs than empirical facts or observations.

I would wager that the vast majority of Creationist have never even read "The Origin of Species" or "The Descent of Man". They do not realize that these works are not the definitive answer but suggest and explanation for what was being observed in nature. Yet they speak with great authority on what is in these ideas.
One last parting notion. The things that we consider SCIENTIFIC fact often changes as new understandings of our physical world are revealed.

Bottom line, don't try to explain everything with the BIBLE its not meant to speak to the empirical observations in our world.

Do not go to the PHYSICS book to gain any wisdom on how to treat your fellow man or relate to your GOD.

As for my own observation, the more EDUCATION you get the more you recognize how little you really know.

Re: dinosaurs? [Re: ikillbux] #1369988
06/16/15 08:27 AM
06/16/15 08:27 AM
Sumter County
sumpter_al Offline
10 point
sumpter_al  Offline
10 point
Sumter County

Originally Posted By: jawbone
Sigh.... frown I'm not sure if there's more Biblical ignorance out there, or just Biblical infidelity? As someone who endeavors in apologetics, I bristle at two common notions:

1) There are LOTS of things that God didn't spell out of for us, or didn't think it was necessary for us to know. That's bullcrap, you just aren't TRYING to understand it. Or you don't possess the skill to do so.
2) The utter casting aside of "authoritorial intent". That it doesn't matter if you understand certain "debated" topics, as long as you just love Jesus. (paraphrased) He had a single intent for every word in scripture--what did the author (God) mean??? That's like saying you love me, when all you know of me is just a few things I type on Aldeer.

99% of the "debated" topics that we supposedly weren't meant to understand, are actually answered. But there's a notion that Christianity isn't academic, that the stupidist of people can understand it. Well there's a difference in the universal effectiveness and graspability of the GOSPEL for salvation (soteriology--how you get saved), and the deep academic study of scriptures. You need the illuminating power of the Spirit for sure, but He will also prod you to use the aide of tools-- language studies, historical studies, cultural studies, advanced grammar and literary style practices, etc., and oftentimes just some fidelity to text/context. Basically everything that is put out there as mysterious or contradictory is just the result of ignorance (often wilful ignorance) and weak study. The messages I hear from pretty much all pulpits today is some of the most horrific butchering of scripture you could imagine. And it's filling the church (well, actually it's not) with folks who don't know jack-shat about what they believe. The most ill-equipped generation that has ever lived, incapable to defend scripture.

I have long decided that few things are more dangerous than a unsmart man reading his Bible at face value. If you do a proper study, there is NO debate about a literal 6-day Creation. The original language used the same word for DAY that is translated into a literal 1-day period of daylight/dark in other parts of scripture. Other references either used a different word, OR was a literary style that wasn't meant to be LITERAL. "I swear this day will never end"...do you literally take that as if this day is eternal??? Then why do you do the same thing when reading the Bible??? Literary style, people! Any other argument is a straw man, or proof of the effectiveness that Satan has in this world that he has been given temporary dominion over. If he can convince you of evolution and "millions of years", then throw your damn Bible away!!!!! You can't trust none of it. I swear when you tell a man long enough that he's a monkey, he'll eventually begin to act like it.

Just so we're clear, are you in the "Satan made fossil because he is the great deceiver and dinos didn't really exist"? That is great for you, but there is no way Jesus meant us to know or understand everything. If he did there would be no need for pure faith and faith is so important to being a Christian.

I've heard people talk about how great it will be when they die and go to heaven and know all the answers, but I believe that heaven will be such a glorious place, beyond anything we can comprehend, that answering questions will not even be a thought in our soul.

No matter what the truth is of dinosaurs, it won't shake my faith.

Wow, you fellas conjectured a ton of stuff into my post that I did not say nor imply. And THAT kind of reading comprehension is evidence of my point. You started with a preconceived notion, and then imputed meaning into what I said, and it's all wrong. THAT's how everybody handles scripture, it's called eisegesis. Where'd you get the quote about Satan and fossils? I didn't say that, and that's not remotely what I believe. I believe the fossil record is primarily from the flood, I do NOT believe it takes millions of years to create a fossil (wood has been observed to petrify to stone in days). What does that mean about snakes and poison?..that you perceive my stance as dogmatic and somehow related to Pentecostal/Primitive/Fundamental religion? And what's all that about gravity and physics???...the Bible isn't a comprehensive science book. That's a straw man answer, unless you're trying to say science and scripture are exclusive of each other. Scripture doesn't have to provide a 400-level exposition of chemistry in order to answer every question in the mind of men, right? You are trying to split hairs to defend a straw man, plus you're off topic. I'm saying that the majority of questions that are RELATED TO SUPPOSED UNKNOWNS/MYSTERIES OF CHRISTIANITY actually do have answers, and aren't mysterious. There's no connection to study of the table of elements, or quantum theory. But the "6 days vs millions of years" argument is no argument at all. It's not unknowable, you just have to study the original language it was written in.

You know your answer is wrong when you start out by saying, "Well, what I believe is...", if you can't defend it contextually with scripture. [/u]

The main problem I have with that line of thinking is that some people make assumptions with the bible.

They think that what they are reading is the word of God but it was written by man. Being that it was written by man it could have been changed to the whatever that person wanted.

During the Middle Ages, very few people could read or write. The church would have been able to modify anything in the bible to meet whatever they wanted.

Another point would be if we are to take the bible meaning explicitly then which version of the bible do we use? The last time I was at the book store there were dozens of different versions of the bible.

I believe in the Ten Commandments, I believe in Jesus and that salvation only comes through him. The rest might be true and correct or it could be what someone wants me to believe. I try to live a moral life and keep the commandments and trust and believe in Jesus. I hope that is enough.

I love my country, but don't trust my government.
Re: dinosaurs? [Re: Possum Hunter] #1369992
06/16/15 08:35 AM
06/16/15 08:35 AM
Anniston, AL
ikillbux Offline
ishootatbux
ikillbux  Offline
ishootatbux
Anniston, AL
This always gets argumentative and unhealthy, so I'll bow out... it's not MY job to convince someone anyway. I reckon in the end it just boils back down to expository preaching. Start from the first word, and systematically go line by line, and EXPLAIN what you're teaching while you're preaching. Many answers reveal themselves through that method, often from the study of one single word or phrase. This also creates a firm foundation by which you can dispute untruths. I'm willing to say that sometimes I do not have a confident answer yet to a specific question, but I CAN confidently shoot down all the worldly answers. It's like the old axiom about how FBI counterfeit investigators are trained... they aren't trained in all the ways of counterfeiting, they are trained intimately on the real thing, thus a counterfeit is easily spotted. And I'll close by saying that even if the translation of the word "day" was dubious, the idea that it was symbolic for a long period of time is just not congruent with the rest of it.

Martin Lloyd Jones wrote a theological commentary book, and there are 500 pages on just John 4: 13-14. 500 PAGES people!!! That's what I mean when I say we don't need the Bible to be a comprehensive science book, but it doesn't mean that certain seemingly unimportant things don't contain GIANT meaning. God gave the word (inspired in two written sentences) and it contained enough stuff for a man to expound 500 pages from!

Last edited by ikillbux; 06/16/15 08:43 AM.

We were on the edge of Eternia, when the power of Greyskull began to take hold.
Re: dinosaurs? [Re: Zzzfog] #1369996
06/16/15 08:38 AM
06/16/15 08:38 AM
Fayetteville TN Via Selma
jawbone Offline
Freak of Nature
jawbone  Offline
Freak of Nature
Originally Posted By: Zzzfog
I put people who believe that the creation is only 6000 years old in the same boat as flat earthers and people who believe the earth is the center of the solar system. The name of the boat is Cuckoo

They can be cukoo all they want as long as they believe that our Savior died to redeem us from our sins. I believe there is an connection between The Bible and science questions that I don't know and probably never will. But we will both enter the same heaven as long as we accept Christ as our savior. It is nice to debate and question, but the answer to our discussion really doesn't matter in the end.

Lord, please help us get our nation straightened out.
Re: dinosaurs? [Re: jawbone] #1370000
06/16/15 08:42 AM
06/16/15 08:42 AM
Huntsville AL
Rocket62 Offline
14 point
Rocket62  Offline
14 point
Huntsville AL
the answer to our discussion really doesn't matter in the end.

Bingo!

I don't want to pass quietly into the night. I want to slide in sideways kickin and screamin
Life really is awesome ... Soak it up while you can ...
Re: dinosaurs? [Re: Possum Hunter] #1370006
06/16/15 08:51 AM
06/16/15 08:51 AM
Anniston, AL
ikillbux Offline
ishootatbux
ikillbux  Offline
ishootatbux
Anniston, AL
Forgive me. I know I said I was bowing out, but I can't rest until this one last point is made about the couple of statements above (it doesn't matter as long as you love Jesus). How so??? How do you reconcile that??? Why did JESUS write that whole book if every single bit of it just didn't matter???? How can you possess the Holy Spirit--which you do if you are saved--and one of the Spirit's purposes is illumination of scripture--and you boldly declare you don't know scripture and don't care to know??? The whole idea of being BORN AGAIN--regenerated--made spiritually alive--is that you are now plugged in to the power source, given the heart and mind of Christ, yet say it doesn't matter what any of scripture means aside from salvation? That dog won't hunt, men!

We were on the edge of Eternia, when the power of Greyskull began to take hold.
Re: dinosaurs? [Re: Rocket62] #1370007
06/16/15 08:52 AM
06/16/15 08:52 AM
UR 6
top cat Offline
Freak of Nature
top cat  Offline
Freak of Nature
UR 6
Some folks are plane ol nut jobs........

LUCK:::; When presistence, dedication, perspiration and preparation meet up with opportunity!!!
- - - - - - - -A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take everything you have. Thomas Jeferson - - - - - - - -
Re: dinosaurs? [Re: Possum Hunter] #1370009
06/16/15 08:55 AM
06/16/15 08:55 AM
Huntsville AL
Rocket62 Offline
14 point
Rocket62  Offline
14 point
Huntsville AL
If you are truly born again your actions will indicate it including a desire to read scripture, a desire to follow the old laws (commandments), a desire to understand more of God's word, etc...

Do I think I am required to do all these things in order to get into heaven? Of course not ... I want to do these things simply out of gratitude and love for Him

Ephesians 2:9
…8 For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; 9 not as a result of works, so that no one may boast

Last edited by Rocket62; 06/16/15 08:57 AM.

I don't want to pass quietly into the night. I want to slide in sideways kickin and screamin
Re: dinosaurs? [Re: Possum Hunter] #1370012
06/16/15 08:56 AM
06/16/15 08:56 AM
Huntsville AL
Rocket62 Offline
14 point
Rocket62  Offline
14 point
Huntsville AL
My apologies, diverging away from the 'Dinosaur topic'

Re: dinosaurs? [Re: Rocket62] #1370014
06/16/15 09:00 AM
06/16/15 09:00 AM
jawbone Offline
Freak of Nature
jawbone  Offline
Freak of Nature
Originally Posted By: Rocket62
If you are truly born again your actions will indicate it including a desire to read scripture, a desire to follow the old laws (commandments), a desire to understand more of God's word, etc...

Do I think I am required to do all these things in order to get into heaven? Of course not ...

Ephesians 2:9
…8 For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; 9 not as a result of works, so that no one may boast

It is that simple. We don't have to out-Christian the next man, just be a Christian. Heaven will be filled with sinners of all types. Murderers, rapist etc., but there will not be a single soul that did not accept Christ.

Lord, please help us get our nation straightened out.
Re: dinosaurs? [Re: Possum Hunter] #1370022
06/16/15 09:05 AM
06/16/15 09:05 AM
C
CHEESEBURGER Offline
4 point
CHEESEBURGER  Offline
4 point
C
The bible and science do not contradict each other one bit. Believe it or not satan takes more ground from the use of pulpits than any other method. Ignorance is bliss I guess

Re: dinosaurs? [Re: ikillbux] #1370027
06/16/15 09:12 AM
06/16/15 09:12 AM
Helena
3toe Offline
Talking Turkey
3toe  Offline
Talking Turkey
Helena
Originally Posted By: Booger
Originally Posted By: Megatrondiablo
I believe God created things with age. He didn't just sprinkle seeds on the ground. Now what killed them off is still up for debate.

I know what killed them. There was not any QDMA being practiced.
smile

thumbup Coyotes might've killed em.

That or when God created the Remington bolt action rifle.

Re: dinosaurs? [Re: Possum Hunter] #1370028
06/16/15 09:15 AM
06/16/15 09:15 AM

M
Matt Brock
Unregistered
Matt Brock
Unregistered
M

Dinos are real. There are even several scriptures that discuss dinos.

Can't deny the real evidence. Can't deny the scriptures completely backing it up.

I'm just glad I lived AFTER they died out.

Re: dinosaurs? [Re: ] #1370029
06/16/15 09:17 AM
06/16/15 09:17 AM
Huntsville AL
Rocket62 Offline
14 point
Rocket62  Offline
14 point
Huntsville AL
Originally Posted By: Matt Brock

I'm just glad I lived AFTER they died out.

Actually a Raptor hunt might have been fun!

Re: dinosaurs? [Re: Possum Hunter] #1370032
06/16/15 09:20 AM
06/16/15 09:20 AM

M
Matt Brock
Unregistered
Matt Brock
Unregistered
M

If Raptors are half the dinosaur JP makes them out to be, I'm not sure you could kill one.

I'll stick to deer and turkeys.

Re: dinosaurs? [Re: sumpter_al] #1370035
06/16/15 09:25 AM
06/16/15 09:25 AM
Clarksville, TN /Greenville, ...
bill Offline
Freak of Nature
bill  Offline
Freak of Nature
Clarksville, TN /Greenville, ...

Originally Posted By: sumpter_al

Just so we're clear, are you in the "Satan made fossil because he is the great deceiver and dinos didn't really exist"? That is great for you, but there is no way Jesus meant us to know or understand everything. If he did there would be no need for pure faith and faith is so important to being a Christian.

I've heard people talk about how great it will be when they die and go to heaven and know all the answers, but I believe that heaven will be such a glorious place, beyond anything we can comprehend, that answering questions will not even be a thought in our soul.

No matter what the truth is of dinosaurs, it won't shake my faith.

Wow, you fellas conjectured a ton of stuff into my post that I did not say nor imply. And THAT kind of reading comprehension is evidence of my point. You started with a preconceived notion, and then imputed meaning into what I said, and it's all wrong. THAT's how everybody handles scripture, it's called eisegesis. Where'd you get the quote about Satan and fossils? I didn't say that, and that's not remotely what I believe. I believe the fossil record is primarily from the flood, I do NOT believe it takes millions of years to create a fossil (wood has been observed to petrify to stone in days). What does that mean about snakes and poison?..that you perceive my stance as dogmatic and somehow related to Pentecostal/Primitive/Fundamental religion? And what's all that about gravity and physics???...the Bible isn't a comprehensive science book. That's a straw man answer, unless you're trying to say science and scripture are exclusive of each other. Scripture doesn't have to provide a 400-level exposition of chemistry in order to answer every question in the mind of men, right? You are trying to split hairs to defend a straw man, plus you're off topic. I'm saying that the majority of questions that are RELATED TO SUPPOSED UNKNOWNS/MYSTERIES OF CHRISTIANITY actually do have answers, and aren't mysterious. There's no connection to study of the table of elements, or quantum theory. But the "6 days vs millions of years" argument is no argument at all. It's not unknowable, you just have to study the original language it was written in.

You know your answer is wrong when you start out by saying, "Well, what I believe is...", if you can't defend it contextually with scripture. [/u]

The main problem I have with that line of thinking is that some people make assumptions with the bible.

They think that what they are reading is the word of God but it was written by man. Being that it was written by man it could have been changed to the whatever that person wanted.

During the Middle Ages, very few people could read or write. The church would have been able to modify anything in the bible to meet whatever they wanted.

Another point would be if we are to take the bible meaning explicitly then which version of the bible do we use? The last time I was at the book store there were dozens of different versions of the bible.

I believe in the Ten Commandments, I believe in Jesus and that salvation only comes through him. The rest might be true and correct or it could be what someone wants me to believe. I try to live a moral life and keep the commandments and trust and believe in Jesus. I hope that is enough.

A God that is big enough to create the world and all that's in it isn't big enough to ensure that the only book that tells us who He is , is His infallible inspired word, just as he promised? A God that isn't big enough to keep the integrity of His word isn't big enough to save anyone. What you are implying is that man has more power than God or that He doesn't care enough to keep His Word.

I'd suggest researching how the Bible was written and the stories behind it. It really is incredible and no one can deny there really isn't another book like it in all of history.

"Political debate: when charlatans come together to discuss their principles"
-
Bauvard
Re: dinosaurs? [Re: 3toe] #1370067
06/16/15 10:23 AM
06/16/15 10:23 AM
Boaz,Al,Mexican Paradise
O
OcToBeRDrEaMiN67 Offline
10 point
OcToBeRDrEaMiN67  Offline
10 point
O
Boaz,Al,Mexican Paradise
He may have created the Remington bolt action but he handed us the Tikka straight from the right side of his throne grin

Psalm 27:1 The Lord is my light and my salvation,whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life;of whom shall I be afraid?
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Aldeer.com Copyright 2001-2024 Aldeer LLP.