</a JR Holmes Oil Company </a Shark Guard Southeast Woods and Whitetail Mayer Insurance Services LLC
Aldeer Classifieds
guns for sale
by BBGM. 05/04/24 08:10 PM
Wtb 4 stroke 8 to 10hp outboard
by 300gr. 05/04/24 05:57 PM
Volquartsen Built Grey Ghost 10-22
by wew3006. 05/04/24 04:17 PM
6.5-300 Weatherby or Trade
by Matt_S. 05/04/24 03:50 PM
Dual Fuel Generator
by Gulfcoast. 05/04/24 01:36 PM
Serious Deer Talk
Who's got the best deer hunting in AL
by TDog93. 05/04/24 12:40 PM
Velvet
by Turkey_neck. 05/04/24 09:13 AM
Hunting Lease Insurance
by mw2015. 05/03/24 05:57 AM
Forever wild gun regs.
by Frankie. 05/01/24 03:42 PM
Kansas draw
by booner. 05/01/24 02:56 PM
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Land, Leases, Hunting Clubs
Need dozer work. Cullman area
by Trecker1. 05/02/24 02:33 PM
Looking for 24-25….Turkey land, or all game
by ALMODUX. 04/27/24 06:46 AM
Hunting Lease Insurance
by mw2015. 04/23/24 07:49 PM
Help against Timber Company
by winlamberth. 04/17/24 11:31 PM
South Side Hunting Club (Baldwin County)
by Stickslinger91. 04/15/24 10:38 AM
Who's Online Now
51 registered members (Beadlescomb, rwh1, metalmuncher, Lonster, FX4, MTeague, Big AL 76, Jotjackson, eclipse829, johndeere5036, BCLC, Morris, Turkeyneck78, jsubrett6, Gut Pile 32, Narrow Gap, Captain Howdy, Coach3, CNC, MattIce, MS_Hunter, leroyb, Bowfish, riflenut, Ryano, just_an_illusion, mikewhandley, Cactus_buck, Cuz-Pat, akbejeepin, woodduck, StateLine, roosterbob, NorthFork, 10mm, dave260rem!, AU coonhunter, Ridge Life, zgobbler5, BamaFan64, Okatuppa, AMB, mcninja, Skullworks, Wapiti55, trlrdrdave, JD_Bowhunter1976, RCHRR, Atoler, 2 invisible), 897 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Regeneration #4111006
04/03/24 07:29 AM
04/03/24 07:29 AM
Chilton County
M
MarksOutdoors Offline OP
Booner
MarksOutdoors  Offline OP
Booner
M
Chilton County
[Linked Image]

"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him."
-G. K. Chesterton
Re: Regeneration [Re: MarksOutdoors] #4111033
04/03/24 08:20 AM
04/03/24 08:20 AM
northport
deadeye48 Offline
Booner
deadeye48  Offline
Booner
northport
When God is Judging a nation He gives them evil leadership
John Calvin

When I need expert advice I tend to talk to myself
The older I get the better I used to be
Re: Regeneration [Re: MarksOutdoors] #4111043
04/03/24 08:39 AM
04/03/24 08:39 AM
blount county alabama
jwalker77 Offline
Pumpkin
jwalker77  Offline
Pumpkin
blount county alabama
I know when i called on the name of the Lord and turned from my wicked ways, he healed me. Pretty sure it would work for anyone. Nothing special about me. That one thing changed every part of my life. I would recommend it to anyone.

Last edited by jwalker77; 04/03/24 08:39 AM.
Re: Regeneration [Re: MarksOutdoors] #4111045
04/03/24 08:56 AM
04/03/24 08:56 AM
B'ham
Goatkiller Offline
14 point
Goatkiller  Offline
14 point
B'ham

I'm not going into one of my typical sermons I'm sure y'all don't like... but if ANYONE claiming they are Christian is voting Democrat that has to stop. You have to call them out. They can't have it both ways. Christians are going to have to stand up and make their voices heard loud and clear. Pacification ain't working. It's past time to saddle up. It has to be done or we all lose.

No government employees were harmed in the making of this mess.
Re: Regeneration [Re: Goatkiller] #4111048
04/03/24 09:15 AM
04/03/24 09:15 AM
Chilton County
M
MarksOutdoors Offline OP
Booner
MarksOutdoors  Offline OP
Booner
M
Chilton County
Originally Posted by Goatkiller

I'm not going into one of my typical sermons I'm sure y'all don't like... but if ANYONE claiming they are Christian is voting Democrat that has to stop. You have to call them out. They can't have it both ways. Christians are going to have to stand up and make their voices heard loud and clear. Pacification ain't working. It's past time to saddle up. It has to be done or we all lose.

Voting for the guy with the (R) by their name is without question the better option, just don't expect them to return us to some kind of Garden of Eden.

"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him."
-G. K. Chesterton
Re: Regeneration [Re: Goatkiller] #4111053
04/03/24 09:28 AM
04/03/24 09:28 AM
Chelsea
L
Lockjaw Offline
14 point
Lockjaw  Offline
14 point
L
Chelsea
Originally Posted by Goatkiller

I have said this for a long time. You cannot be a Christian and vote democrat. There is nothing biblical about cradle to grave care, abortion, LGBTQ, etc.

Re: Regeneration [Re: MarksOutdoors] #4111061
04/03/24 09:58 AM
04/03/24 09:58 AM
Marshall County
FurFlyin Offline
Freak of Nature
FurFlyin  Offline
Freak of Nature
Marshall County
I've been through an amazing, personal, spiritual awakening in the past month. One of the very reasons that I've been very absent on Aldeer. I was just as absent and will continue to be so, on the Facebook Purple Martin Fanatics group that I started as a co-owner with an amazing lady in MO.

I see things now, through His eyes, more clearly than ever before.

I'm prefacing what I'm about to post, with that back story, so hopefully most of you can keep it in the context that it's meant. The person who will win the POTUS election this fall, makes absolutely no difference to me. He is in charge, of what matters, and this country doesn't matter to Him. The people in this nation, the souls to be won, are the only thing that matters to Him. On a global level, that's all that matters to Him. The world has to fail. The flesh that runs the day to day dealings on this planet, HAVE to fail. That's all part of His plan. When that happens, completely, and for the last time, HE's coming back and taking the world with Him. So, win or lose, it doesn't matter. It's all temporary anyway. All THIS is temporary. When will it happen?? I can tell you with 100% certainty when it won't happen! Never, next week, tomorrow, 8 years from now, or on 4/8 during the solar eclipse. We don't know when, because when doesn't matter. It's not our job to know. The ONLY job we have, is to share His love. Which is as simple as smiling to someone. We have to witness to others. Period. That shouldn't go straight into talking about Jesus, at least most of the time. They have to want to know, what's inside us that makes us so happy, or gives us so much peace. Our job isn't to tell them the first time we meet them, about Jesus. HE has to soften their heart, or a well intentioned "witness" could turn them further away. We aren't even supposed to ask if they're a Christian, we're supposed to assume NOTHING. Just share His love, with them, until He says it's time to go further. He won't tell you with words, you'll just know, when it's the right time. It will be so evident that it is the right time to have the Jesus talk, that you'll know that you can't screw the conversation up, even if you push too hard. That will keep you from pushing hard to start with.

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14
Re: Regeneration [Re: FurFlyin] #4111082
04/03/24 10:43 AM
04/03/24 10:43 AM
North Baldwin County, Al
TensawRiver Offline
8 point
TensawRiver  Offline
8 point
North Baldwin County, Al
Originally Posted by FurFlyin
I've been through an amazing, personal, spiritual awakening in the past month. One of the very reasons that I've been very absent on Aldeer. I was just as absent and will continue to be so, on the Facebook Purple Martin Fanatics group that I started as a co-owner with an amazing lady in MO.

I see things now, through His eyes, more clearly than ever before.

I'm prefacing what I'm about to post, with that back story, so hopefully most of you can keep it in the context that it's meant. The person who will win the POTUS election this fall, makes absolutely no difference to me. He is in charge, of what matters, and this country doesn't matter to Him. The people in this nation, the souls to be won, are the only thing that matters to Him. On a global level, that's all that matters to Him. The world has to fail. The flesh that runs the day to day dealings on this planet, HAVE to fail. That's all part of His plan. When that happens, completely, and for the last time, HE's coming back and taking the world with Him. So, win or lose, it doesn't matter. It's all temporary anyway. All THIS is temporary. When will it happen?? I can tell you with 100% certainty when it won't happen! Never, next week, tomorrow, 8 years from now, or on 4/8 during the solar eclipse. We don't know when, because when doesn't matter. It's not our job to know. The ONLY job we have, is to share His love. Which is as simple as smiling to someone. We have to witness to others. Period. That shouldn't go straight into talking about Jesus, at least most of the time. They have to want to know, what's inside us that makes us so happy, or gives us so much peace. Our job isn't to tell them the first time we meet them, about Jesus. HE has to soften their heart, or a well intentioned "witness" could turn them further away. We aren't even supposed to ask if they're a Christian, we're supposed to assume NOTHING. Just share His love, with them, until He says it's time to go further. He won't tell you with words, you'll just know, when it's the right time. It will be so evident that it is the right time to have the Jesus talk, that you'll know that you can't screw the conversation up, even if you push too hard. That will keep you from pushing hard to start with.

Amen! I represent the Government of God here on this earth, I'm an Emissary of Christ. The government of this world has always been corrupted, but I represent a King and Kingdom that has come, will come again and will lay to waste the kingdoms and governments of this world. I enjoy the life that He has given me, I'm just passing through here, while I tarry, I hope to introduce others to Him. I pray for our leaders here and that He will install whom He chooses in order to carry out His will here on earth. This world is spiraling out of control and has been since the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. I'm not too worried about it to be honest. When all is said and done, I know where I shall be. Matter of fact, I've already passed from death unto life, because I believe on Christ.

Last edited by TensawRiver; 04/03/24 10:44 AM.

Romans 8:1-2
"There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, for the law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of Sin and Death"
Re: Regeneration [Re: TensawRiver] #4111108
04/03/24 11:44 AM
04/03/24 11:44 AM
Marshall County
FurFlyin Offline
Freak of Nature
FurFlyin  Offline
Freak of Nature
Marshall County
Originally Posted by TensawRiver
Amen! I represent the Government of God here on this earth, I'm an Emissary of Christ. The government of this world has always been corrupted, but I represent a King and Kingdom that has come, will come again and will lay to waste the kingdoms and governments of this world. I enjoy the life that He has given me, I'm just passing through here, while I tarry, I hope to introduce others to Him. I pray for our leaders here and that He will install whom He chooses in order to carry out His will here on earth. This world is spiraling out of control and has been since the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. I'm not too worried about it to be honest. When all is said and done, I know where I shall be. Matter of fact, I've already passed from death unto life, because I believe on Christ.

Tensaw, another thing that I learned for the first time ever is what a thorn in the flesh meant. It has nothing to do with a thorn. The thorn is just the revelation of or the manifestation of the flesh itself. The thorn is the flesh, that we wrestle with, dying to, every single day.

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14
Re: Regeneration [Re: MarksOutdoors] #4111268
04/03/24 04:37 PM
04/03/24 04:37 PM
Chelsea
L
Lockjaw Offline
14 point
Lockjaw  Offline
14 point
L
Chelsea
I am not so sure I am completely convinced of that. It says quite plainly in the bible scripture is to be used to rebuke people. Rebuke means to sharply correct or criticize someone.

I have a notion we, as Christians, are much to passive. We don't say tough things because we don't want to offend people. I don't really care what somones pronouns are, I am not going to call a woman a man just because she wants to be one.

How ridiculous does it have to get before the whole lot of us that proclaim ourselves Christians stand up and say NO MORE?

Re: Regeneration [Re: MarksOutdoors] #4111408
04/03/24 09:07 PM
04/03/24 09:07 PM
Mobile, AL
P
Pwyse Offline
10 point
Pwyse  Offline
10 point
P
Mobile, AL
Don’t expect the republican politicians to do anything that remotely resembles a disciple of Jesus. They are just Christian enough to win your vote and that’s it. Standing up against a democrat because they are sinful makes about as much sense as standing with a republican because you believe they are not sinful. Vote for who you believe will help lead our country down the best road, but please don’t expect that road to resemble Jesus. It’s not gonna happen. Since 1960 the republicans have been in power pretty much the same amount of time as democrats. And here we are… a nation farther away from God than what we were. Were we really ever a Christian nation to begin with? Or were we a nation tired of getting taxed unfairly?

Re: Regeneration [Re: Pwyse] #4111475
04/04/24 12:04 AM
04/04/24 12:04 AM
Alabama
Jakethesnake Offline
The Flippin’ Idiot That Could Care Less
Jakethesnake  Offline
The Flippin’ Idiot That Could Care Less
Alabama
Originally Posted by Pwyse
Don’t expect the republican politicians to do anything that remotely resembles a disciple of Jesus. They are just Christian enough to win your vote and that’s it. Standing up against a democrat because they are sinful makes about as much sense as standing with a republican because you believe they are not sinful. Vote for who you believe will help lead our country down the best road, but please don’t expect that road to resemble Jesus. It’s not gonna happen. Since 1960 the republicans have been in power pretty much the same amount of time as democrats. And here we are… a nation farther away from God than what we were. Were we really ever a Christian nation to begin with? Or were we a nation tired of getting taxed unfairly?

Christian nations don't kill out the American Indians and invade every country on earth. Or let men lay with men. There's nothing Godly about the USA. It's a joke if you think about what we've done.

Re: Regeneration [Re: MarksOutdoors] #4111578
04/04/24 08:53 AM
04/04/24 08:53 AM
Chelsea
L
Lockjaw Offline
14 point
Lockjaw  Offline
14 point
L
Chelsea
Sort of makes the Matrix make sense doesn't it? When one of the Smiths referred to humans as a virus.

It's one of the things that bugs me about how every city has to grow bigger. They have to have more neighborhoods, more restuarants, entertainment districts, etc.

Re: Regeneration [Re: Pwyse] #4111663
04/04/24 12:46 PM
04/04/24 12:46 PM
Marshall County
FurFlyin Offline
Freak of Nature
FurFlyin  Offline
Freak of Nature
Marshall County
Originally Posted by Pwyse
Don’t expect the republican politicians to do anything that remotely resembles a disciple of Jesus. They are just Christian enough to win your vote and that’s it.

Exactly.

Re: Regeneration [Re: FurFlyin] #4113252
04/07/24 10:31 AM
04/07/24 10:31 AM
North Baldwin County, Al
TensawRiver Offline
8 point
TensawRiver  Offline
8 point
North Baldwin County, Al
Originally Posted by FurFlyin
Originally Posted by TensawRiver

Tensaw, another thing that I learned for the first time ever is what a thorn in the flesh meant. It has nothing to do with a thorn. The thorn is just the revelation of or the manifestation of the flesh itself. The thorn is the flesh, that we wrestle with, dying to, every single day.

I'm as saved as I'll ever be. I love my Lord Jesus with all of my heart. I'm like Paul, I'm persuaded in whom I have believed. I don't know about you but, I'm sick and tired of this flesh!

Romans 7:13-25

Was then that which is good made death unto me? God forbid. But sin, that it might appear sin, working death in me by that which is good; that sin by the commandment might become exceeding sinful. 14For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin. 15For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I. 16If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good. 17Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. 18For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not. 19For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do. 20Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. 21I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me. 22For I delight in the law of God after the inward man: 23but I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members. 24O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death? 25I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

It's a battle all of us Christian's fight!! As Paul I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord.

The thought Paul is writing on doesn't stop there. It continues with Romans 8. Notice my signature Tag line......Notice the word "therefore" whenever you see a therefore, it's best to find out what it's there for. It is because of the believers Romans 7 experience that there is "Now" no more condemnation to them that are in Christ. When? Now!

Last edited by TensawRiver; 04/07/24 10:35 AM.

Romans 8:1-2
"There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, for the law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of Sin and Death"

Aldeer.com Copyright 2001-2023 Aldeer LLP.