</a JR Holmes Oil Company </a Shark Guard Southeast Woods and Whitetail Mayer Insurance Services LLC
Aldeer Classifieds
Taylormade irons and Ping 3W
by BamaBoHunter. 04/27/24 12:40 PM
.22 LR ammo for sale
by Rem870s2. 04/27/24 10:05 AM
ISO .22 pistol.
by hippi. 04/27/24 06:07 AM
Cva wolf 50. Cal
by Bows4evr. 04/26/24 11:49 PM
WTB - Browning Maxus
by Okatuppa. 04/26/24 11:25 PM
Serious Deer Talk
Kansas draw
by cgardner. 04/26/24 07:15 PM
Southern Illinois Hunting
by Squeaky. 04/26/24 12:07 PM
Hunting Lease Insurance
by mw2015. 04/24/24 02:42 PM
Future of Camo
by globe. 04/23/24 04:20 PM
Neat IL buck Story
by pickenstj. 04/23/24 01:32 PM
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Land, Leases, Hunting Clubs
Looking for 24-25….Turkey land, or all game
by ALMODUX. 04/27/24 06:46 AM
Hunting Lease Insurance
by mw2015. 04/23/24 07:49 PM
Help against Timber Company
by winlamberth. 04/17/24 11:31 PM
South Side Hunting Club (Baldwin County)
by Stickslinger91. 04/15/24 10:38 AM
Lease Prices in Lamar Co.
by Luxfisher. 04/12/24 05:38 PM
Who's Online Now
79 registered members (JA, meats132, bamaeyedoc, coldtrail, Snuffy, Tupi, Huntn2feed5, BCLC, Beulahboy, nate409, Jstocks, AKB, RSF, Bigem1958, AHolcomb, BigEd, Bowfish, BamaBoHunter, Bronco 74, JLMiller, Raspy, Showout, seminole1, Bmyers142, hamma, Chickenrig, HappyHunter, longshot, Skullworks, Geezer, treemydog, WDE, ImThere, Muzzy76, outdoorguy88, kodiak06, dwaugh, AustinC, Narrow Gap, Flatwoods, Dog, YellaLineHunter, Shaneomac2, Backwards cowboy, trailertrash, need2hunt, M48scout, MS_Hunter, CarbonClimber1, booner, jsubrett6, dave260rem!, UA Hunter, GHTiger10, Stacey, Woody1, oldbowhunter, turfarmer, quailman, BamaFan64, Kemosabe, mcninja, oakachoy, Shmoe, Jus_me, BigA47, Ten37, Haybale, metalmuncher, Tree Dweller, 9 invisible), 864 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Prediction - Federal Employees [Re: Skinny] #4106482
03/25/24 08:03 AM
03/25/24 08:03 AM
Luverne, AL
Skinny Offline OP
GUVNER
Skinny  Offline OP
GUVNER
Luverne, AL
Jefferies is a democrat black male along the lines of typical race bating black democrat politicians. A democrat RINO like Pelosi but black and racist.

Never Trust Government

"You can be broke but you cant be poor." Ruthie-May Webster
Re: Prediction - Federal Employees [Re: Skinny] #4106484
03/25/24 08:14 AM
03/25/24 08:14 AM
FL
daylate Offline
10 point
daylate  Offline
10 point
FL
I do not know how fuzzy the line is, but there is a seperation between the government employees at the top who are horribly corrupt and those working jobs where politics isn't a consideration of your work decisions. If the cheating can be stopped this time, Trump will win. At that point, I think that corrupt level of government will go into full on sabotage mode, just like in 2016. I also think the media will gin up the masses to loot, rape, burn, and kill on a widespread scale. Unfortunately, that future is what we are going to have to deal with at some point regardless. It is the nature of who we are fighting to save the country.

Re: Prediction - Federal Employees [Re: Skinny] #4106485
03/25/24 08:18 AM
03/25/24 08:18 AM
Alabama
J
jmj120 Offline
10 point
jmj120  Offline
10 point
J
Alabama
Originally Posted by Skinny
Jefferies is a democrat black male along the lines of typical race bating black democrat politicians. A democrat RINO like Pelosi but black and racist.

He will be speaker when the dems get the majority.

Re: Prediction - Federal Employees [Re: bill] #4106488
03/25/24 08:20 AM
03/25/24 08:20 AM
Alabama
J
jmj120 Offline
10 point
jmj120  Offline
10 point
J
Alabama
Originally Posted by bill
Originally Posted by jmj120
Who knows why she’s doing it. Attention I guess.
Republicans have accomplished absolutely nothing. Tubbs is just worried about daylight savings time.
This country is done if we end up with Biden and a democratic Congress but the Republicans can’t get their act together. Pedophile Gaetz should have never ousted McCarthy.

The California Democrat should have been left as speaker? This is exactly why I have less faith in the intelligence of republican voters than I do democrats. Democrats know what they are voting for but Republicans consistently support candidates that don't represent their interests.

I didn’t particularly care for him either, and I knew you were baiting with your question. My point is, as slim of a majority as Republicans held that was no time to unseat the speaker. Mark this post, by September Hakeem Jeffries will be speaker. Is that what you want?

Yeah, I'm not a fan of "playing the game". Compromise is exactly why Republicans consistently lose ground. Democrats aren't compromising but I always hear how Republicans have got to play ball. I'd like you to point out one good thing that's ever come from Republicans compromising. I'll wait....

I'm gonna have to admit I have no idea who Jeffries is but if he's someone the Republicans will support he's obviously a bad choice.

Republicans don’t stick together. Dems do. If the Republicans would stick together and actually do something instead of arguing they wouldn’t have to compromise

Re: Prediction - Federal Employees [Re: Skinny] #4106548
03/25/24 09:50 AM
03/25/24 09:50 AM
Clarksville, TN /Greenville, ...
bill Offline
Freak of Nature
bill  Offline
Freak of Nature
[/quote]

Republicans don’t stick together. Dems do. If the Republicans would stick together and actually do something instead of arguing they woul00pdn’t have to compromise aiq q 23
[/quote]

Hard for Republicans to stick together when the voters keep electing democrats to fill Republican seats. We have a few fighting against the democrats entrenched in the Republican party but the voters collective stupidity is working overtime against them. When they want to pass more big spending bills I don't want compromise. I want the actual conservatives to fight like hell to expose it. That's the only kind of unity I'm interested in. If that can't happen I'd just as soon watch it all burn.

"Political debate: when charlatans come together to discuss their principles"
-
Bauvard
Re: Prediction - Federal Employees [Re: bill] #4106563
03/25/24 10:39 AM
03/25/24 10:39 AM
Alabama
J
jmj120 Offline
10 point
jmj120  Offline
10 point
J
Alabama
[/quote]

Republicans don’t stick together. Dems do. If the Republicans would stick together and actually do something instead of arguing they woul00pdn’t have to compromise aiq q 23

Hard for Republicans to stick together when the voters keep electing democrats to fill Republican seats. We have a few fighting against the democrats entrenched in the Republican party but the voters collective stupidity is working overtime against them. When they want to pass more big spending bills I don't want compromise. I want the actual conservatives to fight like hell to expose it. That's the only kind of unity I'm interested in. If that can't happen I'd just as soon watch it all burn.[/quote]

With all due respect if you think pedo Gaetz, MTG, Tubbs and Katie Britt are the answer, then we will see it burn. What then? I have teenage daughters. I want the best for them.

Re: Prediction - Federal Employees [Re: jmj120] #4106567
03/25/24 10:50 AM
03/25/24 10:50 AM
bill Offline
Freak of Nature
bill  Offline
Freak of Nature

Hard for Republicans to stick together when the voters keep electing democrats to fill Republican seats. We have a few fighting against the democrats entrenched in the Republican party but the voters collective stupidity is working overtime against them. When they want to pass more big spending bills I don't want compromise. I want the actual conservatives to fight like hell to expose it. That's the only kind of unity I'm interested in. If that can't happen I'd just as soon watch it all burn.[/quote]

With all due respect if you think pedo Gaetz, MTG, Tubbs and Katie Britt are the answer, then we will see it burn. What then? I have teenage daughters. I want the best for them.
[/quote]

I don't know anything about Gaetz other than he stood up against McCarthy which was badly needed. The others I have no knowledge of other than I know Britt was backed by Mitch and Shelby which means she's a pos I can't support. On the flip side, if you think McCarthy and the other entrenched democrats with an R by their name are the answer then you're getting the government you deserve.
I want total chaos in the party to the point every establishment elite is exposed and brought to justice. I want republican voters that know the difference between conservatives and Trojan horses. I want representative government and strict constitutionalist to rule the party. I know I'm never going to see any of that but that's what I want. Since that can't happen I'll just sit back and continue to watch republican voters get what they are voting for and do my best to endure the consequences of their poor choices.

-
Bauvard
Re: Prediction - Federal Employees [Re: Skinny] #4106587
03/25/24 11:25 AM
03/25/24 11:25 AM
Alabama
J
jmj120 Offline
10 point
jmj120  Offline
10 point
J
Alabama
So where did standing up to McCarthy get us other than one step closer to losing the majority

Re: Prediction - Federal Employees [Re: jmj120] #4106592
03/25/24 11:37 AM
03/25/24 11:37 AM
bill Offline
Freak of Nature
bill  Offline
Freak of Nature
So where did standing up to McCarthy get us other than one step closer to losing the majority

Where has the majority gotten us? I think the disconnect here is in thinking that any majority is a good majority. Republican voters have been putting democrats in republican seats just because they call themselves Republicans. That's resulted in democrat rule regardless of the illusion of a republican majority. I'd rather see an actual democrat majority so that blame could be placed where it actually belongs. All of my wants are just a pipe dream because the country has long been gone at the hands of the establishment and the voters continue to empower them and move us closer to total collapse.

-
Bauvard
Re: Prediction - Federal Employees [Re: jmj120] #4106598
03/25/24 11:53 AM
03/25/24 11:53 AM
Chelsea
L
Lockjaw Offline
14 point
Lockjaw  Offline
14 point
L
Chelsea
Originally Posted by TexasHuntress
Republicans have accomplished absolutely nothing. Tubbs is just worried about daylight savings time.
This country is done if we end up with Biden and a democratic Congress but the Republicans can’t get their act together. Pedophile Gaetz should have never ousted McCarthy.

Not true. Tubbs wants to pass a law preventing men from competing in women's athletics as well (and as it should be).

Meanwhile his childish antics with military appointees proved nothing, solved nothing, helped nothing. It only showed how lazy and petty he is.
Now he’s backed himself into a corner and probably won’t get bills like you are speaking of pushed through. Like it or not politics are about comprise, especially when dealing with a one or two vote majority

Oh that's just crap. His issue was they were breaking the law, the problem is the lack of spine in the rest of the party to stand up and do the right thing.

The republican party sucks when it comes to standing in solidarity and doing the moral and right thing. Everytime a large portion of them defect, it gives the dem's more talking points. They split the party. It's divide and conquer. You can't divide and conquer a bunch of democrats'.

Re: Prediction - Federal Employees [Re: Lockjaw] #4106661
03/25/24 01:48 PM
03/25/24 01:48 PM
Alabama
J
jmj120 Offline
10 point
jmj120  Offline
10 point
J
Alabama
Originally Posted by Lockjaw
Originally Posted by TexasHuntress

Not true. Tubbs wants to pass a law preventing men from competing in women's athletics as well (and as it should be).

Meanwhile his childish antics with military appointees proved nothing, solved nothing, helped nothing. It only showed how lazy and petty he is.
Now he’s backed himself into a corner and probably won’t get bills like you are speaking of pushed through. Like it or not politics are about comprise, especially when dealing with a one or two vote majority

Oh that's just crap. His issue was they were breaking the law, the problem is the lack of spine in the rest of the party to stand up and do the right thing.

The republican party sucks when it comes to standing in solidarity and doing the moral and right thing. Everytime a large portion of them defect, it gives the dem's more talking points. They split the party. It's divide and conquer. You can't divide and conquer a bunch of democrats'.

Hard to do the moral thing when Trump controls the party. Man has the morals of a billy goat. I’ll hold my nose and vote for him though

Re: Prediction - Federal Employees [Re: bill] #4106746
03/25/24 04:18 PM
03/25/24 04:18 PM
Alabama
J
jmj120 Offline
10 point
jmj120  Offline
10 point
J
Alabama
[/quote]

Bill, when you barely control the House and don’t control the Senate about the only thing they can do is negotiate. If we lose the House because of these folks retiring and MTG going crazy then all of the the investigations into the Biden go away. It’s far from perfect but it beats a Jeffrie led House.

Re: Prediction - Federal Employees [Re: jmj120] #4106772
03/25/24 04:59 PM
03/25/24 04:59 PM
bill Offline
Freak of Nature
bill  Offline
Freak of Nature

Bill, when you barely control the House and don’t control the Senate about the only thing they can do is negotiate. If we lose the House because of these folks retiring and MTG going crazy then all of the the investigations into the Biden go away. It’s far from perfect but it beats a Jeffrie led House. [/quote]

Again, you think you have a majority when you don't. I don't want them spending money pretending to investigate Biden when they have no intention of doing anything no matter what they find. You're supporting democrats and participating in your own demise when you blame those who actually try to expose the RINO's while you supporti the entrenched establishment. I want to see it all exposed or watch it all burn. I don't have any in between.

Last edited by bill; 03/25/24 07:10 PM.

-
Bauvard
Re: Prediction - Federal Employees [Re: Skinny] #4106885
03/25/24 08:45 PM
03/25/24 08:45 PM
Hoover
F
Fattyfireplug Offline
Booner
Fattyfireplug  Offline
Booner
F
Hoover
For those of you who don't understand this, I'll let you in on a secret.

Government is best when it's small and broke. If you can't have small and broke, the next best thing is gridlock. Nothing good ever happens for us when they agree on anything.

Character is not developed in moments of temptation and trial. That is when it is intended to be used.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Aldeer.com Copyright 2001-2023 Aldeer LLP.