</a JR Holmes Oil Company </a Shark Guard Southeast Woods and Whitetail Mayer Insurance Services LLC
Aldeer Classifieds
G Force AR style 12ga
by MikeP. 05/07/24 02:29 PM
Winchester sx4 20 ga $900
by CrappieMan. 05/07/24 02:22 PM
WTB 3” Remington 870 20 gauge
by JUGHEAD. 05/07/24 10:55 AM
Husqvarna 460 Rancher
by Justice. 05/07/24 10:25 AM
ZEISS CONQUEST V4
by extreme heights hunter. 05/06/24 01:54 PM
Serious Deer Talk
Kansas Bowhunt timing
by ColeT. 05/07/24 02:57 PM
For the Don’t Shoot Does Crowd
by Mbrock. 05/07/24 07:43 AM
Springtime and refreshin' your Clorox stump
by marshmud991. 05/06/24 05:08 PM
Meat hunt outfitter?
by Snuffy. 05/06/24 03:28 PM
Who's got the best deer hunting in AL
by Overland. 05/06/24 02:53 PM
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Land, Leases, Hunting Clubs
Lowndes county club
by Doeslayer44. 05/07/24 10:11 AM
Looking for Turkey Hunting Land
by Nightwatchman. 05/06/24 01:46 PM
Need dozer work. Cullman area
by Trecker1. 05/02/24 02:33 PM
Looking for 24-25….Turkey land, or all game
by ALMODUX. 04/27/24 06:46 AM
Hunting Lease Insurance
by mw2015. 04/23/24 07:49 PM
Who's Online Now
117 registered members (mcninja, Jwoods32, donia, Skillet, TexasHuntress, Rooster600, chevydude2015, FastXD, JHL, BCLC, BPI, SouthBamaSlayer, leroycnbucks, Young20, RCHRR, oakachoy, RSF, dtmwtp, HBWALKER14, TroyBoy1988, reeve025, sj22, Stu, CCC, DoeNut, CrappieMan, wk2hnt, Doeslayer44, !shiloh!, CNC, k bush, 300gr, Scout10, Quack Quack Bang, Chiller, Fishduck, jake5050, Pwyse, ColeT, Hix14, WPZJR, KnightRyder, Bmyers142, Floorman1, Parker243, just_an_illusion, JLMiller, Jstocks, cbs, 7PTSPREAD, eclipse829, CKyleC, klay, GoldenEagle, Fattyfireplug, Reptar, BhamFred, JustHunt, Showout, Hunter454, turkey247, trlrdrdave, Mbrock, Turkeyneck78, JCL, outdoorguy88, BamaBoHunter, rblaker, Ike McCaslin, Cahabariverrat, pvillehunter, Bows4evr, woodduck, Shmoe, Jweeks, hippi, Okalona, Paint Rock 00, jb20, hue, Treelimb, Bowfish, Morris, Brownitsdown, Booner Hunter, deadeye48, cullbuck, chill, 25-20, Wahoo, Mike59, canine933, top cat, Spec, odocoileus, Joe4majors, Frogeye, Dog, healy4au, Jotjackson, crenshawco, ts1979flh, Ron A., roll_tide_hunts, sloughfoot, Gunpowder, buzzard, sbo1971, stl32, 8 invisible), 907 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Question we had at the office [Re: DUCKDUCKGOOSE] #3950081
08/02/23 08:47 AM
Lower Alabama
Andalusia Offline
10 point
Andalusia  Offline
10 point
Lower Alabama
I think large protests where workers stop working for several days would be a good start and it needs to involve fed up law enforcement officers, military personnel, CIA, FBI, DOJ, etc, employees who stand up and flat out refuse to go along with this corruption. People just need to stop doing anything that they feel is part of the problem.

Reporters and news broadcasters who are just talking heads and read whatever news script is put before them also need to stop. I see this with all the local news programs.

We have a local country music radio station in Andalusia which I enjoy listening to but it drives me crazy when they have national news updates which are obviously scripted from one of the main stream news outlets and are read on air by the broadcasters like this is real news.

Sounds great right !! Unfortunately, this will never happen and like I said, this country will slowly go the way of other civilizations in history.

"If you are the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room"

"How you do Anything, is how you do Everything"

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it"
Re: Question we had at the office [Re: Andalusia] #3950084
Tenn
W
woodduck Online content
14 point
woodduck  Online Content
14 point
W
Tenn
Originally Posted by Andalusia
Originally Posted by Irishguy
What BS?

There is arguably no better country to live in than the one we are currently living in right now. You can own pretty much whatever guns you want, you are free to work whatever job you want, you can save however much money you want, you can date and marry whoever you want, no one is going to be able to take your stuff without consequences, you are pretty much free do do whatever you want to do as long as you are not screwing up somebody else's life.

Is the United States perfect? No, but it's 10x better than the alternative. Whichever group is in charge, you can bet that 50% of the population is going to be pissed about it, and maybe that should be the way it works.

I find it ironic that there are people living in the greatest country in the World are talking about some kind of revolution. People born and raised in America don't know what oppression is, they don't know what chitty living conditions are, they don't know just how chitty a government can be. There is a reason that people all over the World are literally dying to get in here.

If you grabbed up your little AR-15 tomorrow and said, "I'm going to lead the revolution!" 99.99999% of the people are going to look at you and say, "That mutherfracker is crazy!"

If people want to change the World, look inward and work on changing themselves for the better first.

I think standing up to what is happening in this country can be done in non-violent and legal ways. Standing up doesn't only mean violence and grabbing a gun.
I watch all the corruption going on involving the FBI, CIA, NSA, Whitehouse, DOJ etc which has risen to levels that I have never seen before in my lifetime.
I remember when "Watergate" was a huge deal and it pales in comparison to what we see daily in our country now. I think this is the BS the op was referring to.

I do think that voting alone isn't going to change things at this point. Unfortunately trying to get a massive coordinated effort that would be effective probably isn't going to happen and the slippery slope we are on will continue.

Without a doubt this is the best country to live in and we are truly blessed to be here, but there is also no doubt that we are headed in the wrong direction and a course change is desperately needed to keep our country great.
this.

Re: Question we had at the office [Re: DUCKDUCKGOOSE] #3950085
08/02/23 08:51 AM
08/02/23 08:51 AM
Kennedy, al
G
globe Offline
Booner
globe  Offline
Booner
G
Kennedy, al
What bothers me the most right now is “right is wrong and wrong is right”. We may still live in the best country in the world, but the left is doing its best to make the white man a slave with no rights. Anyone who can’t see the direction they’re pushing is blind. We will be the second class citizen at this rate and they will take what you have and give it to the have nots. I see it plainly and they’re not even trying to hide it.

Jan 6 protestors being charged “above” what Federal Prosecutors suggested (because they’re white men). Meanwhile minorities are being let go in cities with no charges. Two tier justice system? Of course.
That’s a good start to eliminating white people and transferring their wealth.
See how far we’ve fallen in the last 8 years? No way we’ll last another 20-30 years without being forced out of our retirement, finances, houses, property, anything you have worked for. Imo

Everything woke turns to shucks
Re: Question we had at the office [Re: CeeHawk37] #3950114
08/02/23 09:28 AM
08/02/23 09:28 AM
North AL
A
AU338MAG Offline
Old Mossy Horns
AU338MAG  Offline
Old Mossy Horns
A
North AL
Originally Posted by CeeHawk37
It’s going to have to start at the state level. Going to need to elect state leaders that will push back against the federal government, in real substantive ways. Leaders that will coordinate with other states to stand against federal overreach and work to reestablish states rights. It’ll take a lot of folks having to be okay with shrinking state government and reducing the amount of federal money we are taking in. Off the top of my head education will be the big one. Untie the state DOE from the federal gov. That part won’t be an easy sell even in a state that is “conservative”, there’s a lot of people that love big gov and will be upset if that federal money doesn’t flow in.

States have voluntarily given up their sovereignty for federal dollars and that ain't gonna change. When a state gets out of line, the Feds blackmail them into submission.

Our country IS broken. The biggest obstacle to our way of life is the globalist movement which puts our interests 2nd to the world. The so called leaders of this country, republicans and democrats, have been moving us in this direction for 30 years.

It will take more than bullets to reverse this destruction, but bullets WILL be necessary at some point.

They are ALWAYS needed.

Dying ain't much of a living boy...Josey Wales

Molon Labe
Re: Question we had at the office [Re: jmudler] #3950206
08/02/23 12:05 PM
08/02/23 12:05 PM
Alabama
Jakethesnake Offline
The Flippin’ Idiot That Could Care Less
Jakethesnake  Offline
The Flippin’ Idiot That Could Care Less
Alabama
Originally Posted by jmudler
Originally Posted by Irishguy
If you grabbed up your little AR-15 tomorrow and said, "I'm going to lead the revolution!" 99.99999% of the people are going to look at you and say, "That mutherfracker is crazy!" .

I always knew I was an odd ball. But seriously, as an example, how many people think Kyle Rittenhouse is crazy? I believe we are closer to civil unrest every day. The water is boiling and many frogs know it.

I'm tired of being taxed too much and seeing our government corruption out the roof. Something is gonna happen soon. Too many people like me are tired of doing nothing just to see it get worse. I'm standing by til I see a group form that's lawfully within our rights. We need a new government.

Re: Question we had at the office [Re: Skinny] #3950220
08/02/23 12:18 PM
08/02/23 12:18 PM
Jasper Al
E
eclipse829 Online content
10 point
eclipse829  Online Content
10 point
E
Jasper Al
Originally Posted by Skinny
Originally Posted by eclipse829
^^^^ This right here.

I enjoy this site but, I have never seen so much negativity in one place in my life.

If you dont like this place, then leave.

See...

I said I like it. But, I believe we have several old women on here with manly screen names.

Re: Question we had at the office [Re: DUCKDUCKGOOSE] #3950380
08/02/23 03:41 PM
08/02/23 03:41 PM
Michigan
S
Sasquatch Lives Offline
10 point
Sasquatch Lives  Offline
10 point
S
Michigan
I have never seen the US as divided as we are now thanks to Obama and dipstick Biden. F em.

Re: Question we had at the office [Re: DUCKDUCKGOOSE] #3950393
08/02/23 04:07 PM
08/02/23 04:07 PM
Pensacola, FL
F
Fishhead706 Offline
3 point
Fishhead706  Offline
3 point
F
Pensacola, FL

I find it ironic that there are people living in the greatest country in the World are talking about some kind of revolution. People born and raised in America don't know what oppression is, they don't know what chitty living conditions are, they don't know just how chitty a government can be. There is a reason that people all over the World are literally dying to get in here.

Above copied from previous post… Calling out a bunch of Aldeer folks. Rare and fantastic post! “why do you get on Aldeer?” For Deer Hunting, outdoor, and gear discussions; definitely not the super negative political drivel or the anti-American sentiment on this deer hunting site👍

Re: Question we had at the office [Re: DUCKDUCKGOOSE] #3950398
08/02/23 04:19 PM
HSV AL
jmudler Offline
Freak of Nature
jmudler  Offline
Freak of Nature
HSV AL
Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.

Isaiah 5:20 Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.
Re: Question we had at the office [Re: Sasquatch Lives] #3950399
HSV AL
jmudler Offline
Freak of Nature
jmudler  Offline
Freak of Nature
HSV AL
Originally Posted by Sasquatch Lives
I have never seen the US as divided as we are now thanks to Obama and dipstick Biden. F em.
and the media

Isaiah 5:20 Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.
Re: Question we had at the office [Re: Fishhead706] #3950415
08/02/23 04:44 PM
08/02/23 04:44 PM
Alabama
B
bama_earl Offline
8 point
bama_earl  Offline
8 point
B
Alabama
Originally Posted by Fishhead706

Agree... ya'll really need to be thankful for this great country. What exactly are you ready to revolt over? The FBI... transgender... gays.. the interest rate? Go ask some of those women with babies on their back that walked to the US from El Salvador. Ya'll need to let them know how bad we have it here in America. We don't need any border patrol.. once they know they will surely turn around and go home. I love my country and really enjoy living here.

Re: Question we had at the office [Re: AU338MAG] #3950425
08/02/23 04:54 PM
08/02/23 04:54 PM
Fayetteville TN Via Selma
jawbone Offline
Freak of Nature
jawbone  Offline
Freak of Nature
Fayetteville TN Via Selma
Originally Posted by AU338MAG
Originally Posted by CeeHawk37
It’s going to have to start at the state level. Going to need to elect state leaders that will push back against the federal government, in real substantive ways. Leaders that will coordinate with other states to stand against federal overreach and work to reestablish states rights. It’ll take a lot of folks having to be okay with shrinking state government and reducing the amount of federal money we are taking in. Off the top of my head education will be the big one. Untie the state DOE from the federal gov. That part won’t be an easy sell even in a state that is “conservative”, there’s a lot of people that love big gov and will be upset if that federal money doesn’t flow in.

States have voluntarily given up their sovereignty for federal dollars and that ain't gonna change. When a state gets out of line, the Feds blackmail them into submission.

Our country IS broken. The biggest obstacle to our way of life is the globalist movement which puts our interests 2nd to the world. The so called leaders of this country, republicans and democrats, have been moving us in this direction for 30 years.

It will take more than bullets to reverse this destruction, but bullets WILL be necessary at some point.

They are ALWAYS needed.

Great point. When there was a push by the Federal Gov't to force states to raise the drinking age and mandate seatbelt usage, both laws I had no problem with, how did they do it? By threatening to cut off money to states that didn't pass laws. As far as I know, every state followed suit and we now have mandatory seat belt laws in every state and 21 YOA drinking age.

Lord, please help us get our nation straightened out.
Re: Question we had at the office [Re: bama_earl] #3950433
08/02/23 05:02 PM
08/02/23 05:02 PM
Semmes, AL
HippieKiller Offline
10 point
HippieKiller  Offline
10 point
Semmes, AL
Originally Posted by bama_earl

Agree... ya'll really need to be thankful for this great country. What exactly are you ready to revolt over? The FBI... transgender... gays.. the interest rate? Go ask some of those women with babies on their back that walked to the US from El Salvador. Ya'll need to let them know how bad we have it here in America. We don't need any border patrol.. once they know they will surely turn around and go home. I love my country and really enjoy living here.

Both can be true.

Are we better than the rest? Dang right we are.
Are we as good as we once were? Absolutely not.

If you had a brand new truck and saw someone defacing it, would you be pissed and spring to action? Or would you say, "It's still better than the neighbor's POS."

If you married a blonde bombshell who, after marriage covered her body in bad tattoos, cut her hair into a mullet and dyed it green... would you simply say "at least she hasn't had a weiner added... yet."

Good things only stay good with proper maintenance. The check engine light has been on for a while and we're spending all of our dollars on fuzzy dice.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson
Re: Question we had at the office [Re: HippieKiller] #3950443
08/02/23 05:10 PM
08/02/23 05:10 PM
Alabama
B
bama_earl Offline
8 point
bama_earl  Offline
8 point
B
Alabama
Originally Posted by HippieKiller

Both can be true.

If you had a brand new truck and saw someone defacing it, would you be pissed and spring to action? Or would you say, "It's still better than the neighbor's POS."

If you married a blonde bombshell who, after marriage covered her body in bad tattoos, cut her hair into a mullet and dyed it green... would you simply say "at least she hasn't had a weiner added... yet."

Good things only stay good with proper maintenance. The check engine light has been on for a while and we're spending all of our dollars on fuzzy dice.

Very good response. I will say have never felt the need to revolt or take up arms. Never wanted to join a militia group or break away from the union. Until white Alabamans stop voting for 85 year old lesbian governors.. they can't really complain about what's happening at the national level. Tend to your back yard first... let's start with Alabama. Kay raped Republicans with that gas tax and they voted for her again. The Republican party in Alabama is a complete mess... however.. they are slightly better than the current Democratic party.

Re: Question we had at the office [Re: Fishhead706] #3950587
08/02/23 07:53 PM
08/02/23 07:53 PM
Woodstock
3% outdoorsman Offline
10 point
3% outdoorsman  Offline
10 point
Woodstock
Originally Posted by Fishhead706

Above copied from previous post… Calling out a bunch of Aldeer folks. Rare and fantastic post! “why do you get on Aldeer?” For Deer Hunting, outdoor, and gear discussions; definitely not the super negative political drivel or the anti-American sentiment on this deer hunting site👍

I'm sure everyone agrees with you but our freedoms that make this country great are being stolen out from under us.this is the problem
We don't want to turn into the countries your comparing us to

Last edited by 3% outdoorsman; 08/02/23 07:54 PM.
Re: Question we had at the office [Re: bama_earl] #3950593
08/02/23 07:59 PM
08/02/23 07:59 PM
Woodstock
3% outdoorsman Offline
10 point
3% outdoorsman  Offline
10 point
Woodstock

Both can be true.

Very good response. I will say have never felt the need to revolt or take up arms. Never wanted to join a militia group or break away from the union. Until white Alabamans stop voting for 85 year old lesbian governors.. they can't really complain about what's happening at the national level. Tend to your back yard first... let's start with Alabama. Kay raped Republicans with that gas tax and they voted for her again. The Republican party in Alabama is a complete mess... however.. they are slightly better than the current Democratic party.

Yep everyone looks at Alabama as the last free place in the country but I'm afraid we are far more left than everyone realizes.i hope we can get back to being the symbol we all respect

Re: Question we had at the office [Re: HippieKiller] #3950600
08/02/23 08:18 PM
08/02/23 08:18 PM
North AL
A
AU338MAG Offline
Old Mossy Horns
AU338MAG  Offline
Old Mossy Horns
A
North AL

Both can be true.

Perxactly.

This AIN'T the America we loved 40 years ago.

Dying ain't much of a living boy...Josey Wales

Molon Labe
Re: Question we had at the office [Re: DUCKDUCKGOOSE] #3950670
08/02/23 09:39 PM
08/02/23 09:39 PM
Helena
D
DUCKDUCKGOOSE Offline OP
4 point
DUCKDUCKGOOSE  Offline OP
4 point
D
Helena
Exactly. This is a great country,but it’s headed in a bad direction. Do you just wait until we are like a 3rd world country to start doing something! People are leaving California and New York by the millions for the first time ever. That should tell you something.

Last edited by DUCKDUCKGOOSE; 08/02/23 09:40 PM.
Re: Question we had at the office [Re: DUCKDUCKGOOSE] #3950680
08/02/23 09:53 PM
08/02/23 09:53 PM
Alabama
W
whack-n-stack Offline
Booner
whack-n-stack  Offline
Booner
W
Alabama
If I were gonna lead a revolution, I’d start by picking up the litter in my neighborhood and setting a good example for everyone else to participate in.

Re: Question we had at the office [Re: DUCKDUCKGOOSE] #3950710
08/02/23 10:46 PM
08/02/23 10:46 PM
Guntersville, AL
IDOT Offline
I am Cornholio
IDOT  Offline
I am Cornholio
Guntersville, AL
I don’t hate my country, but the government is a complete schit show.

Socially/Morally this country is doomed

Originally Posted by Patricia Heaton
If you’re a common sense person, you probably don’t feel you have a home in this world right now. If you’re a Christian, you know you were never meant to.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Aldeer.com Copyright 2001-2023 Aldeer LLP.