</a JR Holmes Oil Company </a Shark Guard Southeast Woods and Whitetail Mayer Insurance Services LLC
Aldeer Classifieds
ISO .22 pistol.
by hippi. 04/27/24 06:07 AM
Cva wolf 50. Cal
by Bows4evr. 04/26/24 11:49 PM
WTB - Browning Maxus
by Okatuppa. 04/26/24 11:25 PM
2010 F-150 XLT 4x4- got serious
by ford150man. 04/26/24 09:39 PM
<*> 1911 Spring Cleaning <*>
by BCLC. 04/26/24 07:41 PM
Serious Deer Talk
Kansas draw
by cgardner. 04/26/24 07:15 PM
Southern Illinois Hunting
by Squeaky. 04/26/24 12:07 PM
Hunting Lease Insurance
by mw2015. 04/24/24 02:42 PM
Future of Camo
by globe. 04/23/24 04:20 PM
Neat IL buck Story
by pickenstj. 04/23/24 01:32 PM
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Land, Leases, Hunting Clubs
Looking for 24-25….Turkey land, or all game
by ALMODUX. 04/27/24 06:46 AM
Hunting Lease Insurance
by mw2015. 04/23/24 07:49 PM
Help against Timber Company
by winlamberth. 04/17/24 11:31 PM
South Side Hunting Club (Baldwin County)
by Stickslinger91. 04/15/24 10:38 AM
Lease Prices in Lamar Co.
by Luxfisher. 04/12/24 05:38 PM
Who's Online Now
92 registered members (rutwad, RSF, Stacey, mathews prostaff, Khitzeman, mzzy, blade, donia, Bmyers142, Bows4evr, desertdog, HHSyelper, AHolcomb, cartervj, ts1979flh, ParrotHead89, Sixpointholler, Cuz-Pat, clayk, XVIII, NWFJ, Shmoe, Goose, Beer Belly, Dixiepatriot, YellaLineHunter, slanddeerhunter, alhawk, Gobble4me757, timberman56, top cat, Irishguy, ALDawg, dwaugh, JohnG, AustinC, Catbird, AU338MAG, Ryano, PourIron12, chill, Keysbowman, deadeye48, Tree Dweller, turfarmer, Showout, Bustinbeards, BCLC, Mbrock, Ol’Tom, CrappieMan, rrice0725, BentBarrel, Kang, 3Gs, Tupi, AMB, hamma, Remington270, apolloslade, phinfan, hippi, Chiller, sanderson, 3006bullet, handihunter, slippinlipjr, 7PTSPREAD, Luxfisher, trailertrash, Okatuppa, Tall Dog, Rolloverdave, IDOT, blumsden, rickyh_2, Ron A., timberwolfe, Solothurn, joeml18, WMEC615, roll_tide_hunts, Turkey, 9 invisible), 1,308 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: Putin declares war [Re: Skinny] #3619207
02/24/22 02:38 PM
02/24/22 02:38 PM
Prattville, Alabama
Skullworks Offline
Freak of Nature
Skullworks  Offline
Freak of Nature
Prattville, Alabama
Originally Posted by Skinny
Originally Posted by Skullworks

Some Russian tanks and jets have also been taken out, but its not enough to stop them.

At least they are making an accounting of themselves.

"I'm not near as critical about how big they are as I once was. Smiles are more important now! We will grow more deer."
Jimmy G.
Re: Putin declares war [Re: WmHunter] #3619209
02/24/22 02:39 PM
B'ham
Goatkiller Offline
14 point
Goatkiller  Offline
14 point
B'ham
Originally Posted by WmHunter
Everyone who was mocking the Biden Administration’s warnings about a pending invasion should be ashamed.

Instead of maturely and soberly assessing the reality of situation conservatives and Republicans across the country and here on Aldeer were falsely accusing the Biden Admin of just trying to detract from its failed presidency. Anyone with a brain knew Putin was putting together a massive invasion force for a purpose. A nefarious purpose.

SHAME. SHAME. SHAME.

I have not seen or read in very many instances someone proclaiming that Russia would not attack and overrun the Ukraine. I think the confusion lies with not grasping the concept that all of this has happened because of Biden. Some want to start a World War because our President and the Democrat Party are a pack of dumbasses.

Not me. I share Putin's view of our President. He's a forking moron and so is everyone around him. Putin is a bad guy. Of course he's going to do something while Biden is in office. If those are his intentions then why wouldn't he?

In my opinion if you voted for Joe Biden you are responsible for what is currently happening in Ukraine.

Taiwan will be next. The United States will again do nothing. The fantasy world that many of us have lived in over the last 30 years... where our politicians have embraced globalization and sold out the American people to our enemies. That's the real problem here. Going to Ukraine and trying to stop Putin does absolutely ZERO to reverse any of that. That will make this country weaker. Reality dictates... we don't even have that option from an economic standpoint. We have record high inflation that's as real as it gets. Wars mean printing more money. 20 years we have printed money and thrown money all over the globe in the name of a War on Terror. Which we lost BTW along with 80 Billion in military hardware. That happened. And here we are. We couldn't beat the Taliban. If anyone thinks we are going to beat Russia and China (who absolutely will join together) in a military conflict that's plain stupid.

John Kerry is worried about how this conflict in Ukraine is going to impact "Green Energy". Green Energy is a European Ideology that our political class has embraced. Our political elite love the Europeans and their "Progressive" ideas and are trying to force the United States to follow. These are the same Europeans who are about to get hammered by Putin if they try to stop him because they are dependent on their enemy for oil. Just like we are dependent on Russia ourselves for oil but what nobody is talking about is our dependence on CHINA. For everything from prescription drugs... down to the plastic utensils in our burger sacks which we just throw in the trash.

Say it like Trump.... "CHI NUH"

It is nothing but Dumbassery at it's finest hour. Stupid beyond belief. The United States looks stupid. Europe looks stupid. The rest of the world sees it. They see who is really at the top on the world stage and that Communism is once again on the rise.

They play Chess. We play Checkers. We lose. Simple as that. And at this point no American citizen should shed 1 drop of blood because our politicians are corrupt and selling us out..

No government employees were harmed in the making of this mess.
Re: Putin declares war [Re: klay] #3619210
Moundville, Al
SuperSpike Offline
40 Year Old Bowhunting Virgin
SuperSpike  Offline
40 Year Old Bowhunting Virgin
Moundville, Al
Originally Posted by klay
Originally Posted by BradB
I will agree with Jake, nukes going off over DC, New York, LA and San Fran would be the best thing that could happen to this country. We greatly need a fool reduction event.

This is one of the most pathetic comments I've ever read.

Agreed. Some people need to study the long term fallout of just one nuke.

Re: Putin declares war [Re: klay] #3619214
02/24/22 02:50 PM
02/24/22 02:50 PM
Montgomery
WmHunter Offline
14 point
WmHunter  Offline
14 point
Montgomery
Originally Posted by BradB
I will agree with Jake, nukes going off over DC, New York, LA and San Fran would be the best thing that could happen to this country. We greatly need a fool reduction event.

This is one of the most pathetic comments I've ever read.

Indeed - IN ALL SERIOUSNESS if I ran this site those two would be gone.

"The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson

" Chuck Sykes is a dictator control freak like Vladimir Putin " WmHunter

Re: Putin declares war [Re: LittleRiverJ] #3619215
02/24/22 02:54 PM
02/24/22 02:54 PM
leeds,al
bojo Offline
6 point
bojo  Offline
6 point
leeds,al
Originally Posted by LittleRiverJ
Originally Posted by woodduck
[quote=CeeHawk37]Probably best not to start lobbing nukes over this just yet. If Russia decides to expand this attack beyond Ukraine, it needs to be dealt with swiftly and severely by joint NATO forces. The US does not need to put any boots on the ground unless Russia steps into NATO aligned countries. Even then it needs to be a joint force. If the US tries to get involved without majority European forces then it gets to the point of a US v Russia war. China ain’t gonna sit on the sidelines if that happens… and we are all in for a chit storm in that scenario. I bet a lot of folks that voted for Brandon are really regretting their vote right now.

Half the people that voted for him don't even know this is happening.
this

Half the people that voted for him have no idea they voted for him.

Half the people that voted for him are dead and have been for years.

"Life is 10 percent what happens to you and 90 percent how you react to it."
Re: Putin declares war [Re: Goatkiller] #3619219
02/24/22 02:59 PM
02/24/22 02:59 PM
Montgomery
WmHunter Offline
14 point
WmHunter  Offline
14 point
Montgomery
Originally Posted by Goatkiller
Everyone who was mocking the Biden Administration’s warnings about a pending invasion should be ashamed.

Instead of maturely and soberly assessing the reality of situation conservatives and Republicans across the country and here on Aldeer were falsely accusing the Biden Admin of just trying to detract from its failed presidency. Anyone with a brain knew Putin was putting together a massive invasion force for a purpose. A nefarious purpose.

SHAME. SHAME. SHAME.

I have not seen or read in very many instances someone proclaiming that Russia would not attack and overrun the Ukraine. I think the confusion lies with not grasping the concept that all of this has happened because of Biden.

I was referring to all the people all over Aldeer and the entire country saying Biden Admins warnings about a impending Russian invasion were pure made up propaganda to detract from his domestic failure. THEY WERE WRONG and stupid.

Obviously, Putin is taking advantage of Biden’s weakness and incompetency.
And yes, all the Biden voters are responsible for the Russian invasion as well as the complete and total disaster on the domestic side.

I will say it again: SHAME on all the people who did what I refer to above.

"The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson

Re: Putin declares war [Re: WmHunter] #3619224
02/24/22 03:05 PM
02/24/22 03:05 PM
Mobile, AL
S
SouthBamaSlayer Offline
Gary's Fluffer
SouthBamaSlayer  Offline
Gary's Fluffer
S
Mobile, AL

SHAME. SHAME. SHAME.

I have not seen or read in very many instances someone proclaiming that Russia would not attack and overrun the Ukraine. I think the confusion lies with not grasping the concept that all of this has happened because of Biden.

I was referring to all the people all over Aldeer and the entire country saying Biden Admins warnings about a impending Russian invasion were pure made up propaganda to detract from his domestic failure. THEY WERE WRONG and stupid.

Obviously, Putin is taking advantage of Biden’s weakness and incompetency.
And yes, all the Biden voters are responsible for the Russian invasion as well as the complete and total disaster on the domestic side.

I will say it again: SHAME on all the people who did what I refer to above.

What do you mean shame? The Biden administration is simply just trying to make themselves look good. Believing them about a pending Russia invasion does absolutely nothing to prevent it, nor does Biden’s “sanctions.” You don’t tell an active shooter that he’s going to get in trouble and expect him to stop shooting people, you kill him. Nothing will make Russia stop other than shear force, and that’s not our job.

Re: Putin declares war [Re: FreeStateHunter] #3619226
02/24/22 03:06 PM
02/24/22 03:06 PM
lauderdale co
B
brushwhacker Offline
8 point
brushwhacker  Offline
8 point
B
lauderdale co
What goatkiller said. We been digging ourselves a hole the last few years . Trump was just a minor roadblock to these people around the world that hate us. So much evil in the world nowadays. God is watching an i don t see the world standing much longer .

Brushwacker
Re: Putin declares war [Re: FreeStateHunter] #3619265
02/24/22 04:35 PM
02/24/22 04:35 PM
Shelby Co, AL
CatHeadBiscuit Offline
14 point
CatHeadBiscuit  Offline
14 point
Shelby Co, AL

"Arguing on the internet is like playing chess with a pigeon. You may be good at chess, but the pigeon is just going to knock all the pieces down, take a crap on the table, and strut around like its victorious."--Anonymous
Re: Putin declares war [Re: CatHeadBiscuit] #3619278
02/24/22 04:43 PM
02/24/22 04:43 PM
Prattville
D
Dkhargroves Offline
Booner
Dkhargroves  Offline
Booner
D
Prattville
Originally Posted by CatHeadBiscuit

Think the mirror is similar to the Sun, bs "news" source. Think they have magazines at the checkout section of grocery stores.

Originally Posted by Johntravis89
There is 2 different high fence. 1 small and one big! Mine was free range in the big pen and was not a breeder buck. Why does it have to be twisted around??
Re: Putin declares war [Re: Goatkiller] #3619290
02/24/22 05:06 PM
02/24/22 05:06 PM
North AL
A
AU338MAG Online IMG_0051.GIF
Old Mossy Horns
AU338MAG  Online IMG_0051.GIF
Old Mossy Horns
A
North AL
[quote=WmHunter]

They play Chess. We play Checkers. We lose. Simple as that. And at this point no American citizen should shed 1 drop of blood because our politicians are corrupt and selling us out..

EXACTLY.

Dying ain't much of a living boy...Josey Wales

Molon Labe
Re: Putin declares war [Re: FreeStateHunter] #3619295
02/24/22 05:11 PM
02/24/22 05:11 PM
UR 6
top cat Online content
Freak of Nature
top cat  Online Content
Freak of Nature
UR 6
We have no leadership at all

LUCK:::; When presistence, dedication, perspiration and preparation meet up with opportunity!!!
- - - - - - - -A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take everything you have. Thomas Jeferson - - - - - - - -
Re: Putin declares war [Re: SouthBamaSlayer] #3619298
02/24/22 05:13 PM
02/24/22 05:13 PM
Montgomery
WmHunter Offline
14 point
WmHunter  Offline
14 point
Montgomery
Originally Posted by SouthBamaSlayer

1. What do you mean shame?

2. The Biden administration is simply just trying to make themselves look good….

My first point was crystal clear — and you are guilty of the same bs in your #2.

Look, there is an entire gigantic military and intelligence bureaucracy that isn’t always bad or wrong — and people were dismissing the obvious impending Russian invasion as if it was completely made up by the Biden Admin “to look good” and to “ detract….” — which was stupid.

I simply have the guts to call out my fellow conservatives on it.
Including Aldeer members.
Truth hurts.
It wounds pride.

Instead of trying to rationalize away the way millions of conservatives were behaving and writing about the Biden Admin warnings (that originate with the good people in the federal government) people who were guilty of that immaturity and MISPLACED PARTISANSHIP should be ashamed. THEY WERE WRONG.

The real just criticism on Biden Admin ( and the Western Alliance) is that they failed to just come out and tell Putin that they agree to Ukraine’s neutrality in exchange for certain things from Putin (will elaborate later)(probably would not have made a difference) AND initiated massive sanctions over a month ago.

If Russia had been cut out of SWIFT 4-8 weeks ago we would not be watching a brutal invasion of Ukraine now.

Re: Putin declares war [Re: AU338MAG] #3619304
02/24/22 05:18 PM
02/24/22 05:18 PM
Montgomery
WmHunter Offline
14 point
WmHunter  Offline
14 point
Montgomery
Originally Posted by AU338MAG
[quote=WmHunter]

EXACTLY.

Everyone agrees that there should not be American soldiers fighting in Ukraine.
That is not the question.

This is an existential CIVILIZATION issue.
If anyone thinks that Putin only wants to conquer and subjugate Ukraine they are mistaken and poorly informed. —>> Putin has been building and preparing for this day for 22 years. Just like Hitler built and prepared Germany for nearly ten years before unleashing his demented agenda.

Listen to the history and foreign policy expert on this news vid. He makes a great analysis ( disregard his remark about Trump).

Begins about 2:30.

https://youtu.be/vfRXOOyl2x8

Last edited by WmHunter; 02/24/22 05:45 PM.

Re: Putin declares war [Re: FreeStateHunter] #3619306
02/24/22 05:21 PM
02/24/22 05:21 PM
Tuscaloosa
H
hawndog Offline
8 point
hawndog  Offline
8 point
H
Tuscaloosa
All wars are the same. Use our young men to make politicians richer and more powerful.

Re: Putin declares war [Re: WmHunter] #3619309
02/24/22 05:27 PM
02/24/22 05:27 PM
Mobile, AL
S
SouthBamaSlayer Offline
Gary's Fluffer
SouthBamaSlayer  Offline
Gary's Fluffer
S
Mobile, AL
Originally Posted by AU338MAG
[quote=WmHunter]

EXACTLY.

Everyone agrees that there should not be American soldiers fighting in Ukraine.
That is not the question.

This is an existential CIVILIZATION issue.
If anyone thinks that Putin only wants to conquer and subjugate Ukraine they are mistaken and poorly informed.

Putin is picking on a weaker nation. He’s not going to pick a fight with a major power. He values his life way too much.

Re: Putin declares war [Re: FreeStateHunter] #3619314
02/24/22 05:31 PM
02/24/22 05:31 PM
Clarksville, TN /Greenville, ...
bill Offline
Freak of Nature
bill  Offline
Freak of Nature
Clarksville, TN /Greenville, ...
I'm not nearly as worried about what Putin is doing as I am about what the U S. government is trying to distract us from. In my opinion the biggest threat to our freedom is our own government.

I'd also bet that Putin's ideal end game wouldn't look a lot different than our governments ideal end game. American ideals and exceptionalism lie with the citizens themselves and our own government is a bigger threat to those ideals and our way of life than any other country or theocracy.

"Political debate: when charlatans come together to discuss their principles"
-
Bauvard
Re: Putin declares war [Re: FreeStateHunter] #3619317
02/24/22 05:32 PM
02/24/22 05:32 PM
AL, Wetumpka
J
jake5050 Offline
10 point
jake5050  Offline
10 point
J
AL, Wetumpka
WMhunter I bet you think Jan 6 was a travesty?

Re: Putin declares war [Re: jake5050] #3619324
02/24/22 05:43 PM
02/24/22 05:43 PM
Montgomery
WmHunter Offline
14 point
WmHunter  Offline
14 point
Montgomery
Originally Posted by jake5050
WMhunter I bet you think Jan 6 was a travesty?

No I don’t.
It was just an act of stupidity by a few hundred people who got caught up in the moment while egged on by agents of the federal government.

Now, stop behaving like a little snot nosed child.

Stay on topic which is a major war against a country which did nothing against Russia where people are being slaughtered right and left. Where brave men and women are fighting for their land, homes and country and dying for it on a mass scale. You may think that is funny just because there is a weak demented Democrat president — but normal decent people do not.

Re: Putin declares war [Re: FreeStateHunter] #3619329
02/24/22 05:50 PM
02/24/22 05:50 PM
AL, Wetumpka
J
jake5050 Offline
10 point
jake5050  Offline
10 point
J
AL, Wetumpka
Wrong it wasn't stupidity, it was people tired of all of the BS in DC. We also don't have the man in office that made those mean and disrespectful tweets that hurt you so much lol

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Aldeer.com Copyright 2001-2023 Aldeer LLP.