I have 2 walk behind manual electric forklifts,run on (1)12 volt battery with onboard chargers that plug into a 110 outlet.
One is a Blue Giant walk behind manual electric,which means you move it around manually but the forks movement is electric and hydraulic. Raise to 90 inches and is rated for 2000lbs,lifts both way about 850-900 lbs each and made for smooth conrete floors.It straddles the load so no need for all the counter weight most forklifts have to have to keep both ends on the ground. $2200 boo
Other lift is a Mobile Lift Wlak Behind Manual/Electric Lift,it doesn't have forks but has appropriately 4ftx4ft plate steel(5/8 thick) bottom with 4 inch sides and back. It has a really wide stance but only raises 5ft with 850 lb lifting capability.
I have a Target Pac III Walk Behind Concrete/Asphalt saw,water setup,13hp Honda with new tank and carb,cranks first pull,older saw with low hours,fresh paint and very clean. I know it uses 14 inch blades but don't remember if you can run anything bigger than 14 inch. $850 PvP
Genie Mix n Match material lift,800 lb lifting capability and raise to a lil over 6ft high.$600 boo
I have a Lectro Truk Stair Climbing appliance/furniture dolly,climbs stairs,unload a fridge from your truck bed by yourself and no lifting at all. I think it's rated for at least 600lbs,great shape. New $2699 $1700 boo
Also have some old safes and some industrial air compressors up to 25 hp,these are serious air compressors! Add a Phase single phase to 3 phase converter and more. I'll post some more on the safes compressors and everything else layer today. Can text pics but just worked all night so I gotta get a cpl three hours of sleep before I send any pics tho.

Formerly known here as Reefd!