</a JR Holmes Oil Company </a Shark Guard Southeast Woods and Whitetail Mayer Insurance Services LLC
Aldeer Classifieds
Glock 31 357 sig
by chasew808. 05/01/24 08:53 AM
Want to trade for Colt Single Action Army
by Narrow Gap. 04/30/24 09:42 PM
2020 Kubota UTV 900 Diesel
by Squatting Bear. 04/30/24 05:40 PM
Duck Decoys for sale
by Rem870s2. 04/30/24 05:39 PM
Scopes
by !shiloh!. 04/30/24 04:23 PM
Serious Deer Talk
Forever wild gun regs.
by Nightwatchman. 05/01/24 06:45 AM
Southern Illinois Hunting
by demp17. 04/30/24 05:51 AM
Velvet
by CeeHawk37. 04/29/24 07:55 PM
Kansas draw
by Hunter454. 04/27/24 06:05 PM
Hunting Lease Insurance
by mw2015. 04/24/24 02:42 PM
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Land, Leases, Hunting Clubs
Hunting Lease Insurance
by mw2015. 04/23/24 07:49 PM
Help against Timber Company
by winlamberth. 04/17/24 11:31 PM
South Side Hunting Club (Baldwin County)
by Stickslinger91. 04/15/24 10:38 AM
Lease Prices in Lamar Co.
by Luxfisher. 04/12/24 05:38 PM
Who's Online Now
124 registered members (AUCEGRAD, MikeP, PineTop, Mbrock, Frogeye, Cannon Kid, timberwolfe, PanolaProductions, Dean, Smitty4Bama, slanddeerhunter, Backwards cowboy, Young20, Fattyfireplug, Dano, 7PTSPREAD, Red Fox, jawbone, jaderhold, Hester, JustHunt, canichols424, Chiller, HBWALKER14, Morris, outdoorguy88, limabean, Brian_C, metalmuncher, odocoileus, CrappieMan, .308, jdhunter2011, Shane99, goodman_hunter, AustinC, hue, roll_tide_hunts, cartervj, Andalusia, jsubrett6, gobblebox, crenshawco, brianr, leroyb, IDOT, fourfive45, JCL, Gunner211, jwyatt, jchurch, biglmbass, sj22, icducks, BigEd, AU7MM08, BamaFan64, Dixiepatriot, Bread, knock him down, Jtide, Squadron77, KnightRyder, just_an_illusion, GomerPyle, 300gr, WEMOhunter, Luxfisher, CNC, BigA47, deerhunter_1, BrentsFX4, Raspy, russellb, Rip Wheeler, TWS1215, HDS64, Turkeyneck78, Alb, Bowfish, 7x57_Mauser, desertdog, Turkey_neck, Ant67, Big AL 76, ALMODUX, Dragfan66, Aldecks1, chasew808, CKyleC, Bandit635, brett.smith, deerfeeder89, bug54, Cactus_buck, Jweeks, Brownitsdown, Swamp Monkey, thayerp81, SwampHunter, RebFormanUDA, Big Al, Chaser357, mossyback, Gunpowder, zgobbler5, Hoytdad10, Peach, BentBarrel, jhardy, slippinlipjr, BamaPlowboy, PYhunter, !shiloh!, Sgiles, IMISSALDEER, 8 invisible), 725 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 15 1 2 12 13 14 15
Re: Recommendation for a discreet taxidermist? [Re: ArtisticWhitetails] #2198610
08/18/17 07:43 AM
08/18/17 07:43 AM
Fosters, Alabama, USA
Shaw Offline
Administrator
Shaw  Offline
Administrator
Fosters, Alabama, USA
Originally Posted By: ArtisticWhitetails
Originally Posted By: Dallas County
I know a taxidermist that SO discreet you won't even know he has your mount.............And in a couple years he won't either. Wont' even cost you a dime to not get your mount back either.

Funny, I know I client who dropped off 2 heads to be European mounted 9 YEARS AGO, mounts were completed and hung on wall for 3 years until the panels were removed for reuse. 6 years later said client acts surprised and like Taxi is an arsehole because the heads can't be located.

Your correct about the descreet part thus far though, although here in a month or two I'm going to post up list with screen names, real names and possibly phone numbers of every single person from this forum who has stuck me with projects that were never paid for.

Sadly enough, I've had a few forum members order string sets and never show up to get them.

"I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it." Captain Woodrow F. Call

ShawBuilt Custom Bowstrings
Re: Recommendation for a discreet taxidermist? [Re: ArtisticWhitetails] #2198612
08/18/17 07:44 AM
08/18/17 07:44 AM
Bham
D
Dallas County Offline
Booner
Dallas County  Offline
Booner
D
Bham
Originally Posted By: Recurve
Originally Posted By: leroycnbucks
I know a taxidermist that SO discreet you won't even know he has your mount.............And in a couple years he won't either. Wont' even cost you a dime to not get your mount back either.

Funny, I know I client who dropped off 2 heads to be European mounted 9 YEARS AGO, mounts were completed and hung on wall for 3 years until the panels were removed for reuse. 6 years later said client acts surprised and like Taxi is an arsehole because the heads can't be located.

Your correct about the descreet part thus far though, although here in a month or two I'm going to post up list with screen names, real names and possibly phone numbers of every single person from this forum who has stuck me with projects that were never paid for.

And the hits keep coming in this thread.

I know. It's been a convfefe

I'm actually not happy to have to contribute to the threads resurrected status, but this is the second time D.C. has mentioned this "story" on here without providing all the facts. I let it go the first time because It sucks to have to waste time at all on bs like this!

You are a lying sack of shucks. You wont' return calls or PM's. I've been by your store 6 times in the last 2 years and they either say you aren't there or maybe you aren't. I've left notes and message to no end. You want me to post the PM's you sent me about losing them before you went silent? I'll be more than happy to.

not sure what the best way to handle them is but they shouldnt be on tv and gettn married and raisin kids

Re: Recommendation for a discreet taxidermist? [Re: buckboy] #2198618
08/18/17 07:47 AM
08/18/17 07:47 AM
Awbarn, AL
CNC Online content
Dances With Weeds
CNC  Online Content
Dances With Weeds
Awbarn, AL
popcorn

We dont rent pigs
Re: Recommendation for a discreet taxidermist? [Re: Dallas County] #2198619
08/18/17 07:48 AM
08/18/17 07:48 AM
Northport, AL
GomerPyle Online content
Impatient Stinky Britches Wearin’ Off-Roadin’ Guru
GomerPyle  Online Content
Impatient Stinky Britches Wearin’ Off-Roadin’ Guru
Northport, AL
You are a lying sack of shucks.

Last edited by GomerPyle; 08/18/17 07:48 AM.

There are 3 certainties in an uncertain world:

1. All Politicians Are Liars
2. All Gun Laws Are an Infringement
3. Taxation Is Theft
Re: Recommendation for a discreet taxidermist? [Re: buckboy] #2198620
08/18/17 07:49 AM
08/18/17 07:49 AM
Earth
snakebit Offline
10 point
snakebit  Offline
10 point
Earth
popcorn

"Hate is an acid that does more damage to the vessel in which it is stored, than the victim on which it is poured."

"Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity."
Re: Recommendation for a discreet taxidermist? [Re: buckboy] #2198623
08/18/17 07:51 AM
08/18/17 07:51 AM
Mobile, AL
S
SouthBamaSlayer Offline
Gary's Fluffer
SouthBamaSlayer  Offline
Gary's Fluffer
S
Mobile, AL

Last edited by SouthBamaSlayer; 08/18/17 07:54 AM.
Re: Recommendation for a discreet taxidermist? [Re: Shaw] #2198625
08/18/17 07:52 AM
08/18/17 07:52 AM
Arab/Stevenson AL
Recurve Offline
10 point
Recurve  Offline
10 point
Arab/Stevenson AL
Originally Posted By: Shaw

Sadly enough, I've had a few forum members order string sets and never show up to get them.

How are we posting gifs now?

I hope we have once again reminded people that man is not free unless government is limited. There�s a clear cause and effect here that is as neat and predictable as a law of physics: as government expands, liberty contracts. � Ronald Reagan
Re: Recommendation for a discreet taxidermist? [Re: Dallas County] #2198628
08/18/17 07:56 AM
08/18/17 07:56 AM
West Blocton
ArtisticWhitetails Offline
10 point
ArtisticWhitetails  Offline
10 point
West Blocton

I'm actually not happy to have to contribute to the threads resurrected status, but this is the second time D.C. has mentioned this "story" on here without providing all the facts. I let it go the first time because It sucks to have to waste time at all on bs like this!

You are a lying sack of shucks. You wont' return calls or PM's. I've been by your store 6 times in the last 2 years and they either say you aren't there or maybe you aren't. I've left notes and message to no end. You want me to post the PM's you sent me about losing them before you went silent? I'll be more than happy to.

Post them up. I'm not wasting another second on this. I didn't lose chitt. I remember putting them in the bone pile upstairs after 4 years. They were either donated to Mrs Carroll who runs Kids Outdoors to be decorated and auctioned or they may have been used to do antler swaps for someone who needed a skull. If that is the case the antlers are in a box somewhere upstairs. You are more than welcome to look through the 5 boxes of antlers up there but I'm sure as hell not doing it since I'm the lying piece of shucks. I'm done with the thread, y'all carry on and have fun.

"As the deer panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee"

Re: Recommendation for a discreet taxidermist? [Re: buckboy] #2198631
08/18/17 07:57 AM
08/18/17 07:57 AM
coffee county
goodman_hunter Online content
Booner
goodman_hunter  Online Content
Booner
coffee county

For without victory, there is no survival
Re: Recommendation for a discreet taxidermist? [Re: ArtisticWhitetails] #2198637
08/18/17 08:02 AM
08/18/17 08:02 AM
Bham
D
Dallas County Offline
Booner
Dallas County  Offline
Booner
D
Bham

Post them up. I'm not wasting another second on this. I didn't lose chitt. I remember putting them in the bone pile upstairs after 4 years. They were either donated to Mrs Carroll who runs Kids Outdoors to be decorated and auctioned or they may have been used to do antler swaps for someone who needed a skull. If that is the case the antlers are in a box somewhere upstairs. You are more than welcome to look through the 5 boxes of antlers up there but I'm sure as hell not doing it since I'm the lying piece of shucks. I'm done with the thread, y'all carry on and have fun.

Everytime you open your mouth you lie. You just reminded me of the 3rd one you lost now (from 7 years ago). You split the skull and said you'd have to find another skull to put the antlers on it. The last two were brought to you in the last 2 years. We called or stopped by every other month for 2 years. There are plenty of others on here with the same issue. Why don't you sober up and do what you say you will do?

not sure what the best way to handle them is but they shouldnt be on tv and gettn married and raisin kids

Re: Recommendation for a discreet taxidermist? [Re: buckboy] #2198657
08/18/17 08:22 AM
08/18/17 08:22 AM
Wetumpka, AL
ColeT Offline
10 point
ColeT  Offline
10 point
Wetumpka, AL
well dayum...

Re: Recommendation for a discreet taxidermist? [Re: buckboy] #2198663
08/18/17 08:27 AM
08/18/17 08:27 AM
Owens Cross Roads
mcninja Offline
12 point
mcninja  Offline
12 point
Owens Cross Roads
My gosh folks is it friggin' bow season yet???????

Re: Recommendation for a discreet taxidermist? [Re: ArtisticWhitetails] #2198666
08/18/17 08:29 AM
08/18/17 08:29 AM
A
abolt300 Offline
Booner
abolt300  Offline
Booner
A

... although here in a month or two I'm going to post up list with screen names, real names and possibly phone numbers of every single person from this forum who has stuck me with projects that were never paid for.

As you should. Your time is valuable and how you make your living. That is not different IMO from someone writing a bad check.

Re: Recommendation for a discreet taxidermist? [Re: buckboy] #2198708
08/18/17 08:58 AM
08/18/17 08:58 AM
Trussville Alabama
inatree Offline
14 point
inatree  Offline
14 point
Trussville Alabama
Ding ding here we go again!

Free men aren't equal and equal men aren't free! I choose to defend my freedom!
Re: Recommendation for a discreet taxidermist? [Re: mcninja] #2198717
08/18/17 09:03 AM
08/18/17 09:03 AM
Lauderdale County
Cousneddy Offline
8 point
Cousneddy  Offline
8 point
Lauderdale County
Originally Posted By: mcninja
My gosh folks is it friggin' bow season yet???????

Me too, I'm ready for some arrows to be flung, bow hunting stories to be told, LFTT threads, and my favorite - the tales of Otis and Shelby

Re: Recommendation for a discreet taxidermist? [Re: Cousneddy] #2198811
08/18/17 10:47 AM
08/18/17 10:47 AM
Awbarn, AL
CNC Online content
Dances With Weeds
CNC  Online Content
Dances With Weeds
Awbarn, AL
Originally Posted By: Cousneddy

Me too, I'm ready for some arrows to be flung, bow hunting stories to be told, LFTT threads, and my favorite - the tales of Otis and Shelby

beers

That may not be as far away as we think....GA season opens in just a few weeks. I'm hoping to get the rust knocked off early over there.

Last edited by CNC; 08/18/17 10:48 AM.

We dont rent pigs
Re: Recommendation for a discreet taxidermist? [Re: Dallas County] #2198812
08/18/17 10:51 AM
08/18/17 10:51 AM
West Blocton
ArtisticWhitetails Offline
10 point
ArtisticWhitetails  Offline
10 point
West Blocton

Everytime you open your mouth you lie. You just reminded me of the 3rd one you lost now (from 7 years ago). You split the skull and said you'd have to find another skull to put the antlers on it. The last two were brought to you in the last 2 years. We called or stopped by every other month for 2 years. There are plenty of others on here with the same issue. Why don't you sober up and do what you say you will do?

Tell you what D.C., I said I was done with this bs but at the end of the day, the only thing a man truly has in this world is his word and reputation. I will be at the shop all day Saturday and most of the day Sunday. You let me know via text a time and day and I will be here and we can look through those boxes together. I will even be sober if that helps.

1-205-531-6111

"As the deer panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee"

Re: Recommendation for a discreet taxidermist? [Re: ArtisticWhitetails] #2198833
08/18/17 11:18 AM
08/18/17 11:18 AM
Arab/Stevenson AL
Recurve Offline
10 point
Recurve  Offline
10 point
Arab/Stevenson AL
[/quote]

Tell you what D.C., I said I was done with this bs but at the end of the day, the only thing a man truly has in this world is his word and reputation. I will be at the shop all day Saturday and most of the day Sunday. You let me know via text a time and day and I will be here and we can look through those boxes together. I will even be sober if that helps.

1-205-531-6111 [/quote]

Send your wife in there and she’ll walk right to them. That’s what I do when I can’t find something

I hope we have once again reminded people that man is not free unless government is limited. There�s a clear cause and effect here that is as neat and predictable as a law of physics: as government expands, liberty contracts. � Ronald Reagan
Re: Recommendation for a discreet taxidermist? [Re: buckboy] #2198872
08/18/17 11:54 AM
08/18/17 11:54 AM
Selma
odocoileus Online content
14 point
Happy Birthday odocoileus  Online Content
14 point
Selma
If you find them can you please post pictures to compare to the OP's trophy?

Re: Recommendation for a discreet taxidermist? [Re: buckboy] #2198875
08/18/17 11:57 AM
08/18/17 11:57 AM
Bham
D
Dallas County Offline
Booner
Dallas County  Offline
Booner
D
Bham
Charles, that's fair enough. I won't be in town this weekend or next but I will the following 2 out of 3. I'll text you pictures of the two recent bucks and if you happen to go up and look you'll have a reference. I don't care about the one from a long time ago because I told you to take your time. I'll text you 3-4 days before I come.

Aldeer won't let me quote the thread fwiw.

Page 14 of 15 1 2 12 13 14 15

Aldeer.com Copyright 2001-2023 Aldeer LLP.