</a JR Holmes Oil Company </a Shark Guard Southeast Woods and Whitetail Mayer Insurance Services LLC
Aldeer Classifieds
John Deere 4310 w/ Belly Mower
by BentBarrel. 05/12/24 03:18 PM
AKC Golden Retriever Puppies
by znix123. 05/11/24 07:54 PM
Equipment
by Dublgrumpy. 05/11/24 06:16 PM
Remington 9MM shells for sale 3 boxes
by MattD. 05/11/24 03:01 PM
Jebs Chokes
by duxlayer. 05/11/24 08:07 AM
Serious Deer Talk
Ohio record typical
by 2Dogs. 05/12/24 01:43 PM
Meat hunt outfitter?
by capehorn24. 05/12/24 07:59 AM
Kansas Bowhunt timing
by Big Game Hunter. 05/10/24 04:07 PM
Okie CWD Plan
by Big Game Hunter. 05/10/24 03:39 PM
Taxidermist called
by jdhunter2011. 05/10/24 11:56 AM
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Land, Leases, Hunting Clubs
Franklin county Al
by BigBuck10. 05/11/24 09:29 AM
Eastern Coosa County Hog
by Morris. 05/09/24 10:53 AM
Lowndes county club
by Doeslayer44. 05/07/24 10:11 AM
Looking for Turkey Hunting Land
by Nightwatchman. 05/06/24 01:46 PM
Need dozer work. Cullman area
by Trecker1. 05/02/24 02:33 PM
Who's Online Now
97 registered members (low wall, skoor, HollerHunter, Scout10, SEWoodsWhitetail, Joe4majors, Skullworks, HURRICANE, mw2015, RSF, georgiaboy1970, hue, Dubie, hayman, SouthBamaSlayer, AU coonhunter, timberwolfe, kaferhaus, Jbf, Kdog, BPI, RAmerica, Andalusia, jchurch, GoldenEagle, outdoorguy88, sj22, Shaneomac2, BobK, Moose24, BrentsFX4, Kang, BCLC, Turkey, sanderson, PikeRoadHunter, eclipse829, geeb1, desertdog, tucker07, Ray_Coon, Buckwheat, StateLine, deerhunt1988, Cousneddy, CrappieMan, 4Him146, abolt300, bambam32, jaredhunts, Detroitdan, SilentButDeadly, TheBG, Buck1976, dave260rem!, Mansfield, Gobble4me757, sbo1971, Pwyse, CNC, GHTiger10, sawdust, FNG68, apolloslade, AUjerbear, BhamFred, DoeNut, Skinner, mdavis, JohnG, COOTER, Tailwalk7, Shane99, Shmoe, Floorman1, ridgestalker, 1hunter, woodduck, Offshore, Paxamus, Whild_Bill, leroyb, doc bar, AJones, Catbird, twaldrop4, oldbowhunter, Jwillbucks, 9 invisible), 1,146 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Hillary Clinton Curses Those Who Keep Her Safe #1889367
10/25/16 01:34 AM
10/25/16 01:34 AM
Old Florida
Geno Offline OP
Booner
Geno  Offline OP
Booner
Old Florida
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/441367/hillary-clinton-security-detail-curses-foul-mouth

I would have to look down and go "Oh look - a penny" when the rounds started flying.

Whoever is happy will make others happy too. Anne Frank
Re: Hillary Clinton Curses Those Who Keep Her Safe [Re: Geno] #1889422
10/25/16 02:29 AM
10/25/16 02:29 AM
Fayetteville TN Via Selma
jawbone Online content
Freak of Nature
jawbone  Online Content
Freak of Nature
I've been telling you that for awhile now. I worked closely with those guys for an extended period of time on several occasions and they don't care for her at all, which is an understatement, but I'm still in a good mood so far this morning.

Lord, please help us get our nation straightened out.
Re: Hillary Clinton Curses Those Who Keep Her Safe [Re: Geno] #1889938
10/25/16 10:20 AM
10/25/16 10:20 AM
Birmingham
BeaverTrapper Offline
spike
BeaverTrapper  Offline
spike
Birmingham
Who's fault is this? Hillary or those who voluntarily put up with it?

The simple fact of the matter is that not one single Federal Agent of any type has protested or resigned over Hillary's crimes and national security email lapses. Not one.

Evidently their pensions and bennies are far more important than their self respect, The Constitution or the oath they swore to defend it.

They have chosen sides - and they do not stand with us or for us.

I have zero respect for any Feds. They have chosen sides, and they choose to side with the people that spit in their faces in return for a comfy pension.

Re: Hillary Clinton Curses Those Who Keep Her Safe [Re: BeaverTrapper] #1889945
10/25/16 10:27 AM
10/25/16 10:27 AM
Northport
Thisldu Offline
8 point
Thisldu  Offline
8 point
Northport
Originally Posted By: BeaverTrapper

The simple fact of the matter is that not one single Federal Agent of any type has protested or resigned over Hillary's crimes and national security email lapses. Not one.

Evidently their pensions and bennies are far more important than their self respect, The Constitution or the oath they swore to defend it.

I have zero respect for any Feds. They have chosen sides, and they choose to side with the people that spit in their faces in return for a comfy pension.

That's bull. I guess you don't have respect for our military then either huh?

I have a "fed" in my family, who has worked on a Clinton detail, numerous times. He is following orders, and doing a damn good job of it. He hates Clinton.

I served in the United States Army when Bill Clinton was Commander in Chief. Because I thought he was a scumbag piece of crap I should have deserted my post?

These people do not work for Clinton, they work for this nation they love.

"The future's uncertain and the end is always near"
Re: Hillary Clinton Curses Those Who Keep Her Safe [Re: Geno] #1889955
10/25/16 10:37 AM
10/25/16 10:37 AM
Birmingham
BeaverTrapper Offline
spike
BeaverTrapper  Offline
spike
Birmingham
That's a typical load of crap. Face facts. They voluntarily get up every day and protect criminals that have harmed this nation. They voluntarily look the other way to wrong doing and injustice. They refuse to resign or even go on the record to protest. That is abject cowardice. Remember, the Nazi's were following orders as well - and they did a damn good job of it!

Period.

You may not like it, but that is the simple fact of the matter. They do it freely and voluntarily.

By the way, the military is not charged with arresting people who violate the law. The FBI and Homeland security are. That's a typical strawman fallacy that apologists fall back on to avoid answering the facts of the issue.

Aiding and abetting crime is no way to show love for the country.

Last edited by BeaverTrapper; 10/25/16 10:47 AM.

Re: Hillary Clinton Curses Those Who Keep Her Safe [Re: BeaverTrapper] #1889963
10/25/16 10:51 AM
10/25/16 10:51 AM
Northport
Thisldu Offline
8 point
Thisldu  Offline
8 point
Northport
Equating State Department Special agents to Nazis? You couldn't carry their jock strap. Typical Keyboard Commando. 11 posts in. Can't wait to see what else you can vomit up through your keyboard tough guy.

I'm pretty sure as a combat vet I know what the military does and does not do, but thank you for letting me know.

"The future's uncertain and the end is always near"
Re: Hillary Clinton Curses Those Who Keep Her Safe [Re: BeaverTrapper] #1889970
10/25/16 10:59 AM
10/25/16 10:59 AM
jawbone Online content
Freak of Nature
jawbone  Online Content
Freak of Nature

They swore an oath to do a job. That oath doesn't come with qualifiers or conditions. Simple as that. I don't know if you are married, but if you are, you swore an oath to love your wife like God loves the church. Same principal. Your marriage vows aren't conditional either. They didn't like it, but as long as she was first lady, they had to put up with it as a temporary issue. There is a reason those still in service don't publically speak up and criticize. It should be pretty easy to figure out. There are plenty that do so after they retire though.

Believe it or not, and you had better be glad it is true, but some of us truly believe in honoring our oaths.

Re: Hillary Clinton Curses Those Who Keep Her Safe [Re: Geno] #1889980
10/25/16 11:10 AM
10/25/16 11:10 AM
Slidell, La
perchjerker Offline
Freak of Nature
perchjerker  Offline
Freak of Nature
Slidell, La
Oh Lord we have another crazy newbie. Lets see how this ends !
popcorn slap loco

Thomas Jefferson. The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Life is too short to only hunt and fish on weekends!

If being a dumbass was fatal some of you would be on your death bed!

Re: Hillary Clinton Curses Those Who Keep Her Safe [Re: Geno] #1890148
10/25/16 02:40 PM
10/25/16 02:40 PM
Birmingham
BeaverTrapper Offline
spike
BeaverTrapper  Offline
spike
Birmingham
Interesting. Not one person has been able to respond to any of the facts I raised; only call me names, insult me and mock the fact that I rarely post.

We have invaded countries that never attacked us or threatened us, resulting in trillions of dollars in debt, thousands of Americans dead, hundreds of thousands of foreigners dead - and yet I am crazy.

We have troops protecting South Koreans from North Koreans, and going into debt to do it; while we have no troops protecting Americans from Mexicans - yet I am crazy.

We go broke defending Latvians from Russians while our infrastructure crumbles and our people slide hopelessly into debt. Yet I am crazy.

We spend trillions in a 15 year effort to turn 7th century Afghan savages into modern liberals while Homeland Security feels grannies boobs at the airport and ignores Omar the camel jockey. Yet I am crazy.

We have an FBI that has no problem arresting Amish farmers for selling raw milk, yet those same FBI agents say nothing as Hillary Clinton walks scot free despite betraying national security and letting Americans die in Benghazi. Yet I am crazy.

The simple fact remains, and none of you can refute it, that the FBI agents have no problem inflicting the law on some, yet turn a blind eye to the most heinous crimes of others.

They neither resign in protest, or even publish a letter stating their objections. They are in it for the paycheck and the pension.

If they truly took their oath seriously, they wouldn't roll over in silence to such obvious injustices.

I'm curious, if they are just doing their jobs, when Hillary gives the order to arrest gun owners - how many of those fine, heroic patriotic defenders of freedom will refuse?

Simple. None. If they won't even speak out about what is going on now, they damn sure won't risk it all to save some hick gun owner in Alabama. Their pension is far, far more important.

Then again, I'm just a crazy newbie. lol.

Re: Hillary Clinton Curses Those Who Keep Her Safe [Re: Geno] #1890259
10/25/16 03:38 PM
10/25/16 03:38 PM
Slidell, La
perchjerker Offline
Freak of Nature
perchjerker  Offline
Freak of Nature
Slidell, La
You're a newbie that needs to find the door. This site has many vetrans that just don't want to hear your crap. Find a nice commie
or jihad website to join.Go away little boy.

Thomas Jefferson. The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Life is too short to only hunt and fish on weekends!

If being a dumbass was fatal some of you would be on your death bed!

Re: Hillary Clinton Curses Those Who Keep Her Safe [Re: Geno] #1890270
10/25/16 03:43 PM
10/25/16 03:43 PM
Montgomery, AL
P
Painter Offline
spike
Painter  Offline
spike
P
Montgomery, AL
Perhaps you should rectify these circumstances. A man such as yourself, possessed with clarity of thought and purity of purpose could overcome the do nothing Feds growing fat off the dole.

"All things are ready, if our mind be so"
Shakespeare, Henry V
NRA Benefactor Life Member
Re: Hillary Clinton Curses Those Who Keep Her Safe [Re: Geno] #1890295
10/25/16 03:58 PM
10/25/16 03:58 PM
Birmingham
BeaverTrapper Offline
spike
BeaverTrapper  Offline
spike
Birmingham
Unfortunately perch, you have no say in that matter. Painter: to the extent that I can, I have. I have reduced my taxable income to a minimum so that the Feds extract as little from me as possible - although that doesn't mean much as they will simply print what they please out of thin air - in direct violation of the Coinage Act. I will vote for Trump in the hopes that he will put America first, make our so called allies (like the head chopping Saudi's) pay for their own defense. After all, I find it nauseating that we defend a nation that chops women's heads off for witchcraft and sorcery. I wonder how many of our soldiers ever thought about that when they deployed to the desert?

I put as much wild food in the freezer as I can, I grow much of my produce. In short I have worked to reduce my input into the system, and my dependence upon it.

I find it funny that not one of you men have been able to refute a single fact that I have pointed out. Every response has been an insult and I have been told to leave.

This is how liberals act. They get mad, facts be damned, they insult and call names. If you can't refute a single thing that I have said, perhaps you should rethink your position on things.

After all, I'm pretty sure most here will admit that Hillary Clinton is a criminal and I believe most here believe James Comey let her walk free as a result of political pressure.

Yet people here refuse to hold rank and file Federal Agents to the same standard that they hold James Comey. That is hypocrisy. I hear lots of talk about how sacred the Feds take their oath to the Constitution, yet when they utterly and completely fail to uphold that oath - there is nothing here but silence.

Can you say double standard?

When Hillary gives the order to confiscate guns, it will be interesting to see how many of your Fed heroes will stand up and do the right thing. Based on what we've seen so far - I'd say not a single one.

Hopefully I'm wrong. I believe we'll see one way or the other soon enough.

Have good evening. Enjoy your groupthink little club.

Re: Hillary Clinton Curses Those Who Keep Her Safe [Re: BeaverTrapper] #1890372
10/25/16 04:55 PM
10/25/16 04:55 PM
jawbone Online content
Freak of Nature
jawbone  Online Content
Freak of Nature
Unfortunately perch, you have no say in that matter. Painter: to the extent that I can, I have. I have reduced my taxable income to a minimum so that the Feds extract as little from me as possible - although that doesn't mean much as they will simply print what they please out of thin air - in direct violation of the Coinage Act. I will vote for Trump in the hopes that he will put America first, make our so called allies (like the head chopping Saudi's) pay for their own defense. After all, I find it nauseating that we defend a nation that chops women's heads off for witchcraft and sorcery. I wonder how many of our soldiers ever thought about that when they deployed to the desert?

I put as much wild food in the freezer as I can, I grow much of my produce. In short I have worked to reduce my input into the system, and my dependence upon it.

I find it funny that not one of you men have been able to refute a single fact that I have pointed out. Every response has been an insult and I have been told to leave.

This is how liberals act. They get mad, facts be damned, they insult and call names. If you can't refute a single thing that I have said, perhaps you should rethink your position on things.

After all, I'm pretty sure most here will admit that Hillary Clinton is a criminal and I believe most here believe James Comey let her walk free as a result of political pressure.

Yet people here refuse to hold rank and file Federal Agents to the same standard that they hold James Comey. That is hypocrisy. I hear lots of talk about how sacred the Feds take their oath to the Constitution, yet when they utterly and completely fail to uphold that oath - there is nothing here but silence.

When Hillary gives the order to confiscate guns, it will be interesting to see how many of your Fed heroes will stand up and do the right thing. Based on what we've seen so far - I'd say not a single one.

Perhaps with you being so new and all, you don't know anything about me. Well, all that is pertinent here is that I have been assigned to security details for both Clintons and Obama. I have met them, talked to them and seen them when the cameras aren't around. I think I have better perspective on them than you. BTW, I never voted for Bill or Obama and will not vote for Hillary. I did however do my sworn duty on the protective services detail and I did it proudly and with honor. My brother when he saw the pictures put it into a perspective that I didn't think about at the time. He said "How many people in the world have been trusted with the leader of the free world with a fully loaded Glock on their hip?". That is when I realized that I must have done something right along the way.

Now, please climb back under your rock and quit insulting those that serve.

Re: Hillary Clinton Curses Those Who Keep Her Safe [Re: jawbone] #1890376
10/25/16 04:58 PM
10/25/16 04:58 PM
Gee's Bend/At The Hog Pen
James Offline
Freak of Nature
James  Offline
Freak of Nature
Gee's Bend/At The Hog Pen

Originally Posted By: jawbone

Perhaps with you being so new and all, you don't know anything about me. Well, all that is pertinent here is that I have been assigned to security details for both Clintons and Obama. I have met them, talked to them and seen them when the cameras aren't around. I think I have better perspective on them than you. BTW, I never voted for Bill or Obama and will not vote for Hillary. I did however do my sworn duty on the protective services detail and I did it proudly and with honor. My brother when he saw the pictures put it into a perspective that I didn't think about at the time. He said "How many people in the world have been trusted with the leader of the free world with a fully loaded Glock on their hip?". That is when I realized that I must have done something right along the way.

Now, please climb back under your rock and quit insulting those that serve.
My brother n law as done detail for hoe and hitlary. And he told me hitlary can be a mean biotch when the cams are off among other things..

Do not regret growing older, it's a privilege denied to many!

Re: Hillary Clinton Curses Those Who Keep Her Safe [Re: Geno] #1890441
10/25/16 05:49 PM
10/25/16 05:49 PM
Pelham Al
T
Tigger85 Offline
12 point
Tigger85  Offline
12 point
T
Pelham Al
I thought they should have put her down when she fell and broke her arm like you would do a horse. smile

Re: Hillary Clinton Curses Those Who Keep Her Safe [Re: Geno] #1890779
10/26/16 05:51 AM
10/26/16 05:51 AM
Gurley, Alabama
S
Standbanger Offline
12 point
Standbanger  Offline
12 point
S
Gurley, Alabama
off the grid but online shifting the paradigm

Re: Hillary Clinton Curses Those Who Keep Her Safe [Re: BeaverTrapper] #1890790
10/26/16 05:58 AM
10/26/16 05:58 AM
Meridianville
DryFire Offline
14 point
DryFire  Offline
14 point
Meridianville
They voluntarily get up every day and protect criminals that have harmed this nation.

What criminals are you referring to? Were these people tried and convicted in a court of law or you just passing judgement?

LEO's tend to take their oath pretty seriously.

Re: Hillary Clinton Curses Those Who Keep Her Safe [Re: Standbanger] #1890796
10/26/16 06:01 AM
10/26/16 06:01 AM
Guntersville, AL
IDOT Offline
I am Cornholio
IDOT  Offline
I am Cornholio
Guntersville, AL
The man has a point. There is a huge difference (I'm Guessing) in swearing an oath to defend the nation and it's constitution and being and LEO that protects the POTUS. If the secret service members are all treated like schit, they could send a loud and clear message if they wanted to. You don't have that "Option" in the military.

Originally Posted by Patricia Heaton
If you’re a common sense person, you probably don’t feel you have a home in this world right now. If you’re a Christian, you know you were never meant to.

Re: Hillary Clinton Curses Those Who Keep Her Safe [Re: Standbanger] #1890803
10/26/16 06:10 AM
10/26/16 06:10 AM
McCalla
H
hoggin Offline
10 point
hoggin  Offline
10 point
H
McCalla
Like it or not, even though not completely correct, the "newbie" is not totally wrong either. I don't believe for a second that any of the duties I've ever had should include turning a blind eye. A lot of people in many positions nowadays would rather turn a blind eye and cry quietly than to take a stand that jeopardizes their personal security and comfort.

You can't tell me that federal agents ( or any other person of authority) have not turned their head to further themselves.

I personally know a couple people in positions like the ones discussed who have stood their ground on moral issues and lost a career and I know a few more who closed their eyes to keep from it.

You can't go painting people with the broad brush in any profession. I served or worked closely with some of the best people to ever put a uniform on (Military and Police Officers from local to federal) and some of the worst.

Re: Hillary Clinton Curses Those Who Keep Her Safe [Re: Geno] #1890811
10/26/16 06:22 AM
10/26/16 06:22 AM
jawbone Online content
Freak of Nature
jawbone  Online Content
Freak of Nature
Sure they have an option, honor their oath or quit. they chose to honor their oath and not lose a lucrative career over a stupid, lying, bitchy woman.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Aldeer.com Copyright 2001-2024 Aldeer LLP.