</a JR Holmes Oil Company </a Shark Guard Southeast Woods and Whitetail Mayer Insurance Services LLC
Aldeer Classifieds
Mission SUB 1 XR Trade or Sale
by AL18. 04/28/24 10:36 AM
ISO gas golf cart
by Paint Rock 00. 04/27/24 06:55 PM
Taylormade irons and Ping 3W
by BamaBoHunter. 04/27/24 12:40 PM
.22 LR ammo for sale
by Rem870s2. 04/27/24 10:05 AM
ISO .22 pistol.
by hippi. 04/27/24 06:07 AM
Serious Deer Talk
Velvet
by Mbrock. 04/28/24 09:16 PM
Forever wild gun regs.
by N2TRKYS. 04/28/24 01:25 PM
Kansas draw
by Hunter454. 04/27/24 06:05 PM
Southern Illinois Hunting
by Squeaky. 04/26/24 12:07 PM
Hunting Lease Insurance
by mw2015. 04/24/24 02:42 PM
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Land, Leases, Hunting Clubs
Looking for 24-25….Turkey land, or all game
by ALMODUX. 04/27/24 06:46 AM
Hunting Lease Insurance
by mw2015. 04/23/24 07:49 PM
Help against Timber Company
by winlamberth. 04/17/24 11:31 PM
South Side Hunting Club (Baldwin County)
by Stickslinger91. 04/15/24 10:38 AM
Lease Prices in Lamar Co.
by Luxfisher. 04/12/24 05:38 PM
Who's Online Now
16 registered members (DoeNut, billrv, CreekCrosser, Tupi, 3Gs, Jweeks, CAL, BC, Crawfish, Gobble4me757, Gut Pile 32, ridgestalker, Etyson, Tree Dweller, Rockstar007, 1 invisible), 784 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Montgomery about to blow [Re: jallencrockett] #1407571
08/04/15 05:05 AM
08/04/15 05:05 AM
Over yonder
E
extreme heights hunter Offline
Booner
extreme heights hunter  Offline
Booner
E
Over yonder
Originally Posted By: jallencrockett
I will admit that some of Wileys post shock me and they seem beyond racist. But, I do read his post to try to understand his opinion. Im for killing someone if you have to for defense... But being judge and jury of a "thug" isn't Christian.

I get offended as an American with the Obama slurs on here. It just seems like a large amount of yall could gripe about Obama without the racial slurs. You have every right to complain about his presidency but I believe you should respect the office of the presidency. That's why I couldn't stand Nancy Pelosi because she would talk horribly about George Bush which I believe diminishes the office of the presidency...even if you don't respect the man in my opinion you should respect the office.

It's kinda tuff not to be racist towards the p.o.s. When his religious beliefs are based on racism.

Re: Montgomery about to blow [Re: bill] #1407589
08/04/15 05:25 AM
08/04/15 05:25 AM
alabama
J
judge sharpe Offline
8 point
judge sharpe  Offline
8 point
J
alabama
Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one. Luke 22:36

Let us cross over the river and rest in the shade of the trees
Stonewall Jackson
Hug your loved ones often, Life is short even on its longest days.
I don't see the glass as half full or half empty. I just finish it and order another.
Re: Montgomery about to blow [Re: bill] #1407630
08/04/15 06:09 AM
08/04/15 06:09 AM
North Alabama
W
Wiley Coyote Offline
Freak of Nature
Wiley Coyote  Offline
Freak of Nature
W
North Alabama
jlcoffee can kiss my ass while he sits on his hands and does nothing. When the schitt comes down my road, in my community I will kill it. The end.

I firmly believe that a double gallows should be constructed on the East Lawn of The White House. Politicians who willfully and shamelessly violate their oath to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States of America should be swiftly tried and, upon conviction, publicly hanged at sunup the day after conviction. If multiple convicts are to be hanged they can choose with whom to share the gallows or names shall be drawn from the hangman's hat to be hanged 2 at a time.

NRA Life Member
Re: Montgomery about to blow [Re: bill] #1407658
08/04/15 06:42 AM
08/04/15 06:42 AM
Alexander City
T
TR62 Offline
I like pretty colors
TR62  Offline
I like pretty colors
T
Alexander City
Big Wiley fan here.

Jlcoffee.....not so much

I will stand up for myself and my family when the time comes. You can turn the other cheek if you wish, but that's why we are at this point now.

Re: Montgomery about to blow [Re: bill] #1407667
08/04/15 06:55 AM
08/04/15 06:55 AM
River Bend Bibb
HoofNSpur Offline
8 point
HoofNSpur  Offline
8 point
River Bend Bibb
Left Montgomery in 1991 and haven't looked back. I can't even stand driving thru that City. Prayers for those families.

Re: Montgomery about to blow [Re: bill] #1407670
08/04/15 06:56 AM
08/04/15 06:56 AM
Alabama Wetumpka
Talltines Offline
on probation
Talltines  Offline
on probation
Alabama Wetumpka
Now what ole jlcoffee wants is peace love and a dildo. Love thy thug. Lol.

Evil is evil and if you wait around for a higher power to stop it then you might as well walk downtown Montgomery at night holding $5 and see how many friends you make. You say let evil be delt with by the lord. Maybe someone putting bullet through a thugs head or an evil man is the work of the lord. You can't answer that unless you speak to him personally and if you do then you need more help than anyone on here cept Bob.

Hunting Is my Obsession, My Passion, My Everything, Oh so is my wife.
Re: Montgomery about to blow [Re: jallencrockett] #1407674
08/04/15 07:02 AM
08/04/15 07:02 AM
Buc-ee’s Beach Express
leroycnbucks Offline
Freak of Nature
leroycnbucks  Offline
Freak of Nature
Buc-ee’s Beach Express

I get offended as an American with the Obama slurs on here. It just seems like a large amount of yall could gripe about Obama without the racial slurs. You have every right to complain about his presidency but I believe you should respect the office of the presidency. That's why I couldn't stand Nancy Pelosi because she would talk horribly about George Bush which I believe diminishes the office of the presidency...even if you don't respect the man in my opinion you should respect the office. [/quote]

I will NEVER respect the office of the president when there is one that wipes his ass with the constitution ! And you sir should get your head out of yours. Hope I offended you!

Last edited by leroycnbucks; 08/04/15 07:57 AM.

Proud Army and ALNG veteran
God Bless America!
Re: Montgomery about to blow [Re: Talltines] #1407686
08/04/15 07:20 AM
08/04/15 07:20 AM
In a Van, down by the River
quailman Offline
Booner
quailman  Offline
Booner
In a Van, down by the River
Originally Posted By: Talltines
You can't answer that unless you speak to him personally and if you do then you need more help than anyone on here cept Bob.

You sonofa!!!!

Life is a journey. Make sure and bring plenty of Beer.

My luck has been so bad lately, it could be raining pussies and I'd catch one with a dick broke off in it.
Re: Montgomery about to blow [Re: bill] #1407687
08/04/15 07:21 AM
08/04/15 07:21 AM
Mobile, AL
T
TeBoneAU Offline
3 point
TeBoneAU  Offline
3 point
T
Mobile, AL
All jlcoffee do is quote the truth. Some people look for any little thing to promote more violence and evil for their own self beliefs. They take one incident and BLOW it up trying to cause an up-rise from others aka chicken little "the sky is falling".

Self defense if or when needed to protect yourself, family and property is understandable. However the spewing of evil visions of some are just as evil as the thugs, gangsters and all others they be calling out.

Re: Montgomery about to blow [Re: bill] #1407703
08/04/15 07:46 AM
08/04/15 07:46 AM
Chelsea, AL
J
josht101 Offline
8 point
josht101  Offline
8 point
J
Chelsea, AL
So if Aldeer is so evil why are you still here JLcoffee?

Re: Montgomery about to blow [Re: bill] #1407713
08/04/15 07:52 AM
08/04/15 07:52 AM
Gulfcrest
bigt Offline
14 point
bigt  Offline
14 point
Gulfcrest
As you are going house killing these people as Wiley suggest who is going to be judge of who is a thug or not? Is it going to be purely based on skin color or how you think they should dress or talk? Be careful of the road you go down.... As for myself I have plenty of friends of another race that I would be willing to lay my life down defending if a mob of people chose to go after them just because of their race. Race is not the problem the condition of people's hearts and souls are the problem. Just as much if not more white trash out there as trash of a different color. Yes good people of all color should stand up for what is good and right, but it does nobody any good when either group makes it a race issue. It is not! It is about the eternal struggle of good vs evil that until that fateful day will never end. Yes stand up for what is right and good defend you, your family, friends and those in danger, but going around killing and dragging random so called thugs around behind trucks is not the right way not the American way and certainly not the Christian way to handle things.

Last edited by bigt; 08/04/15 07:53 AM.

Life is too short to be small !!

http://crshuntingclub.webs.com/
Re: Montgomery about to blow [Re: bigt] #1407715
08/04/15 07:55 AM
08/04/15 07:55 AM
Awbarn, AL
CNC Offline
Dances With Weeds
CNC  Offline
Dances With Weeds
Awbarn, AL
Originally Posted By: bigt
As you are going house killing these people as Wiley suggest who is going to be judge of who is a thug or not? Is it going to be purely based on skin color or how you think they should dress or talk? Be careful of the road you go down.... As for myself I have plenty of friends of another race that I would be willing to lay my life down defending if a mob of people chose to go after them just because of their race. Race is not the problem the condition of people's hearts and souls are the problem. Just as much if not more white trash out there as trash of a different color. Yes good people of all color should stand up for what is good and right, but it does nobody any good when either group makes it a race issue. It is not! It is about the eternal struggle of good vs evil that until that fateful day will never end. Yes stand up for what is right and good defend you, your family, friends and those in danger, but going around killing and dragging random so called thugs around behind trucks is not the right way not the American way and certainly not the Christian way to handle things.

Preach on....... thumbup

We dont rent pigs
Re: Montgomery about to blow [Re: CNC] #1407774
08/04/15 09:12 AM
08/04/15 09:12 AM
Montgomery
WmHunter Offline
14 point
WmHunter  Offline
14 point
Montgomery
I think JlCoffee correctly states the *general* moral law on getting along, not seeking revenge, etc. from the Bible. But the Bible makes exceptions and even clearly states that there is a time of war. War. Full blown war. And of course self defense.

These are legit times of war - not going house to house to murder people, but legit Natural Law revolutionary war.

Won't happen though. I think it is too late for the silent majority to rise up and revolt with the tens of millions of armed people that it would take in order to take this country back and expel the New England and West Coast states from the union. The silent majority has been pacified, sidelined, distracted and everything else.

Regardless, the Satanic powers that be are agitating the black people in this country into deeper and deeper insanity. So absolutely avoiding black crowds is important - as well as being prepared to defend one's self if there is no way out.

Also: if there is any additional social media on these to crimes I wish someone would forward to WSFA, WAKA and the Montgomery Advertiser with a demand to investigate further and report to the people what really happened. Thus far, the City P.D. just says "road rage" for the I-65 shooting and just "an argument" that led to the shooting of the Huntingdon College student.

When I saw the Huntingdon student report last night my first thought was that it didn't sound right, that there was missing information.

"The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson

" Chuck Sykes is a dictator control freak like Vladimir Putin " WmHunter

Re: Montgomery about to blow [Re: bill] #1407779
08/04/15 09:18 AM
08/04/15 09:18 AM
Andalusia, Al. Covington Co.
DEADorALIVE Offline
Old Mossy Horns
DEADorALIVE  Offline
Old Mossy Horns
Andalusia, Al. Covington Co.
Quote:
Montgomery about to blow

Montgomery already blows...has for years.

Well behaved women never make history.~ Out back
Quit laughing...I think I broke something.

Fifteen is my limit on Schnitzen-Gruben, Baby...

I have OCD and ADD, so everything has to be perfect, but only for a minute.
Re: Montgomery about to blow [Re: bill] #1407794
08/04/15 09:37 AM
08/04/15 09:37 AM
Baldwin County
walt4dun Offline
6 point
walt4dun  Offline
6 point
Baldwin County
Good posts BigT.

Re: Montgomery about to blow [Re: walt4dun] #1407795
08/04/15 09:39 AM
08/04/15 09:39 AM
Montgomery
WmHunter Offline
14 point
WmHunter  Offline
14 point
Montgomery
deleted.

"The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson

" Chuck Sykes is a dictator control freak like Vladimir Putin " WmHunter

Re: Montgomery about to blow [Re: bigt] #1407796
08/04/15 09:40 AM
08/04/15 09:40 AM
Chelsea, AL
straycat Offline
Old Mossy Horns
straycat  Offline
Old Mossy Horns
Chelsea, AL

Originally Posted By: bigt

I was thinking on how to reply and not sure what to write. Then I read bigt's post and the answer was clear. No need to write much of anything, because he just summed up very well most of what I think on the subject. Good post!

I will add a little on dealing with worldly anger vs. dealing with in spiritually.

I 100% completely understand the sentiments and the anger expressed by many toward the criminal element that is a cancer within our cities and towns. I relate because it makes me angry!!!!!

In certain places and at times, the violence and conflict environment has gotten WAY out of hand. We should all be upset and angry about this. But those good, honest, productive citizens in that community are the ones who should be outraged the most. It is their communities that have been taken hostage.

Far too often, out of fear of danger or retaliation, good people look away and hide when their block, neighborhood or half their town gets taken over by those who are criminals, violent, thugs, drug dealers, thieves, etc... When a culture like this manifests and takes root it gets bad and it spreads to other areas. It impacts our own "safe" areas and puts our families at risk just driving downtown in certain cities. Everyone should be concerned and stay aware, armed and ready to protect yourself, loved ones, and the innocent.

Vigilante justice rarely solves anything long term. But I understand the anger and frustration. "Teach them a lesson" looks good on paper or screen, but actually doing it is a different animal. Going out and looking for thugs to kill and beat down may scare a community of thugs into behaving for a little while most likely. But it isn't a long term solution. Only a true inward heart change will ever change the culture. Christ is the only way that will ever happen. Sweeping a community may eradicate all the thugs, for a time, until new thugs replace the old ones. The heart is actually at the heart of the matter. That isn't soft, just true.

If we truly trust in the Lord, then we know He is sovereign and in control...yet we still have human emotions to deal with. When we can bridle our anger and frustration and control it, then we can in my opinion better approach the situation from an actual Biblical worldview. The Bible tells us how to deal with such things...and it is very hard to live by and to follow. But that is our calling...and our challenge. Or we can just ignore that Godly wisdom for our spirit.

This doesn't mean we become doormats. We are called to love the Lord but we also can defend ourselves, our family, friends and the innocent. And I suspect everyone on here would. A gang of thugs roaming my neighborhood, looking to do violence of the innocent would meet a swift, well-armed and deadly response from me and others. Same with your community. When the enemy is in the act, it is easy to see and know how to respond. And I think that there is freedom for that type of self defense within the teachings of Christ.

"The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever." Isaiah 40:8

"Neither the wisest constitution nor the wisest laws will secure the liberty and happiness of a people whose manners are universally corrupt.� Samuel Adams
Re: Montgomery about to blow [Re: bill] #1407831
08/04/15 10:24 AM
08/04/15 10:24 AM
Hoover
burbank Offline
Booner
burbank  Offline
Booner
Hoover
Be careful before yall get banned.....

Re: Montgomery about to blow [Re: Wiley Coyote] #1407838
08/04/15 10:33 AM
08/04/15 10:33 AM
Coffee Co, AL
J
jlccoffee Offline
14 point
jlccoffee  Offline
14 point
J
Coffee Co, AL

Originally Posted By: Wiley Coyote
jlcoffee can kiss my ass while he sits on his hands and does nothing. When the schitt comes down my road, in my community I will kill it. The end.

Pure baloney. I have never said that I would not defend myself or my family. You change the argument now because your original statement is indefensible.

You state what should happen, but there is no action. That is not a man of action. You aren't doing any of the things you said in your original post. That's not action.

A few weeks ago there was a post about a veteran who was being made to leave his land in Huntsville. You said a group of people should be there to defend him. He was in North Alabama. You are in North Alabama. Did you go? Man of action or hot air?

Re: Montgomery about to blow [Re: jlccoffee] #1407871
08/04/15 11:11 AM
08/04/15 11:11 AM
North Alabama
W
Wiley Coyote Offline
Freak of Nature
Wiley Coyote  Offline
Freak of Nature
W
North Alabama
Originally Posted By: jlccoffee

Originally Posted By: Wiley Coyote

Pure baloney. I have never said that I would not defend myself or my family. You change the argument now because your original statement is indefensible.

You state what should happen, but there is no action. That is not a man of action. You aren't doing any of the things you said in your original post. That's not action.

A few weeks ago there was a post about a veteran who was being made to leave his land in Huntsville. You said a group of people should be there to defend him. He was in North Alabama. You are in North Alabama. Did you go? Man of action or hot air?

The man in Huntsville is still in his house. You're the pot stirringest asshat we've ever had on here. Eventually you'll screw the pooch.

I firmly believe that a double gallows should be constructed on the East Lawn of The White House. Politicians who willfully and shamelessly violate their oath to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States of America should be swiftly tried and, upon conviction, publicly hanged at sunup the day after conviction. If multiple convicts are to be hanged they can choose with whom to share the gallows or names shall be drawn from the hangman's hat to be hanged 2 at a time.

NRA Life Member
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Aldeer.com Copyright 2001-2023 Aldeer LLP.