Wilborn Outdoors http://www.rayonierhunting.com/ SOUTHLAND SAFES! Buckwaters
Grabow Outdoors AquaSouth! Motivated Movers Alabama Hog Control Mayer Insurance Services LLC
Serious Deer Talk
Xop
by bdw32. 07/17/18 05:38 PM
SOA deer harvest numbers
by muddy_buckz. 07/16/18 01:15 PM
SOA hunts
by dreadpiratebob. 07/16/18 12:11 PM
Roasted Soybeans
by nbanks. 07/16/18 09:29 AM
New Game Check App
by cgardner. 07/16/18 08:21 AM
Aldeer Classifieds
Savage Model 111FCNS 30-06
by bowtarist. 07/18/18 06:52 PM
Weight Set
by lefthorn. 07/18/18 06:48 PM
Camaro 79
by duckbuster. 07/18/18 03:33 PM
Project Boat
by JoshNich. 07/18/18 09:40 AM
Tree Stands / Big Totes FS $90 for All
by trailertrash. 07/18/18 08:46 AM
Who's Online Now
104 registered members (Bamabucks14, Razorsharp123, sj22, C3SEAST, lefthorn, hoggin, BCLC, 257wbymag, Auburn_03, Farmer64, Stob, Bigbamaboy, Sully, El_Matador, jb20, jameyr, UncleHuck, straycat, TheBikeShop, abolt300, jaredhunts, James, toothdoc, aucivil, millstoneman, Noler_Swamp, jawbone, jallencrockett, metalmuncher, Irishguy, Atoler, jwalker77, Joe4majors, centralala, ttownwhitetail, Mhkodiak, Tigger85, Possum Hunter, Fullthrottle, Hester, 7x57_Mauser, bambam32, Jtb51b, Parker243, AU7MM08, RCMafia79, Ryano, GHTiger10, Tidewins, basspro527, auman, CAL, JHL, king, chad1980, Bugman, odocoileus, junglemedic, Fuzzy_Bunny, dave260rem!, soalaturkeys, Turkey, Stickers, bowtarist, Ike McCaslin, sportrep, BC, billrv, Steiner, 1shot, SkinnertonOutlaw, lpman, riflenut, quailman, birdcarver, SouthBamaSlayer, reload, coldtrail, k bush, Doeslayer44, MarksOutdoors, specialk, mossyback, hootn, Fatherof2, AU338MAG, UARandy3, Sasquatch Lives, GomerPyle, Whitetaillane, Paddlejon, 13 invisible), 319 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Donate to Aldeer
July
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Guns N Gear
6 minutes ago
So a little while back I put a ruger m77 mkII on lay away at Larrys in Huntsville. I put $100 down on it. I’m a m77 freak but have since come across a better deal for my collection.. I’ll only hunt with the one my dad gave me when I was 7 or 8 but love collecting them. Anyways, this one is stainless or nickeled and has a synthetic stock, not the skeleton stock just a normal synthetic one. I’ll be out $100 but the deal I came across will make up for it. It’s used, in great condition and chambered in 300 win mag. I’m really busy but maybe if someone wants one and wants to save $100 clams we can meet at Larrys and I’ll pay them the remainder of the balance with your cash. I think it’s $717 left. I have the receipt of the balance in my wallet. If someone’s interested let me know.
0 3 Read More
Aldeer Classifieds
Yesterday at 11:52 PM
I bought the gun new a few years ago. Had to order it from a local shop because no one stocked this model. It has the accu trigger, detachable mag, scope mounts and rings and around a box of ammo. Scope is not for sale. Just picked up a model 7 and I don't need this anymore. Asking $400.

[Linked Image]image sharing
0 12 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
Yesterday at 11:37 PM
[Linked Image]
0 61 Read More
Aldeer Classifieds
Yesterday at 08:33 PM
Project 79 camaro. T top. No front seats 1970 250 hp 307. 350 trans. Motor need to be wired up very little rust. Trunk is perfect. Interior is fair needs to be redone. T top car. $1800 or trade for project Jeep can text pics. Asking $1800 205 792 7276
0 141 Read More
Aldeer Buffet
Yesterday at 06:49 PM
Tomato Sandwiches in January

Whether eaten at a white tablecloth spot or over the kitchen counter or on your back porch the tomato sandwich is the one sandwich that I wait for all year. Call me crazy, but I believe that how you build your tomato sandwich might just speak volumes about your personality. The results confirmed what we already knew: we are an opinioned bunch of tomato sandwich fiends.

It is nothing fancy, but over the years, I have tweaked it until I came up with the tomato sandwich that best suits my taste: two pieces of whole grain toasted bread spread thick with mayo and stuffed as generously as possible with slices of ripe tomato, plus some salt and coarsely ground black pepper. Turns out, there is just as much—if not more—consternation involving tomato sandwiches that are needlessly complicated. The beauty, many adamantly believe, is in the minimalist minimalism. It is more because it is less. But while we respect the classic and salute the simple, we simply couldn’t help ourselves. We let the tomatoes go straight to our heads!
Hands-down, my absolute favorite way of eating a tomato in summer is served sliced on white bread or as stated above toasted whole wheat bread with mayonnaise. Lots and lots of mayo! No chiffonier of basil or tender leaves of oregano. No artisan sourdough bread. No extra virgin olive oil. No hand-pounded garlic aioli. No hand-harvested sea salt. No lemon zest. Not even several slices of crisp, apple wood-smoked bacon. Out, out, spots of cracked Tellicherry pepper!

A tomato sandwich is a sandwich of tomatoes between slices of bread. The bread of a tomato sandwich is typically spread with mayonnaise. A tomato sandwich may also be seasoned with salt, pepper, garlic, anchovies, parsley or basil. The tomato sandwich is, in my opinion, both under and over-appreciated, depending on the camp you fall into. Some just don’t appreciate the magic of a perfect tomato sandwich, while others, like me, think about it more often than is technically healthy. (I figure if fantasizing about tomato sandwiches is among the worst of my vices, I’m probably okay.) When tomato season is in full swing I tend to have a tomato sandwich for lunch at least three days a week.

But and this is the all important and BIG but; when tomatoes are in season! Sure now at your local Wal-mart, Piggy Wiggly, or favorite local super market you can find and buy tomatoes year round. Usually these “hot-house” tomatoes have little to no taste, unless you favor eating cardboard. So craving delicious tomatoes sandwiches all year long and even here in the Deep South only able to enjoy them between the months of May to September leaves me longing for an acid fill mouth of tomato the rest of the year. Maybe I can get lucky and find a vine-ripen tomato or two in the middle of October but what am I to do from then to the next harvest in May?
So I make out okay through Thanksgiving with fried turkey, dressing, and all the trimmings. Then fill my mind and stomach with Christmas goodies but by January I am suffering server tomato sandwich withdrawal. I mean I want one, need one, got to have one so……. There is a recipe for tomato junkies such as me.
First you open a can of whole peeled tomatoes, second you place the ‘maters in a bowl and mash them removing some of the juice, salt and pepper to taste while in the bowl. Very important step here is to first pierce the beautiful round delicious peeled tomatoes with your fork. If you just squash you will very likely be splattered with cold, wet, tee-shirt staining ‘mater juice. The next step is to toast some lighting bread, let the bread cool and slather well with mayonnaise then using the same fork you mashed the tomatoes with place a heaping helping of the canned mashed tomatoes on one slice. Now the tricky part you must place the top slice on, pick it up quickly and it is best if you eat this sandwich leaning over the kitchen sink!

Of course you can have a desert of the left over tomato juice enjoying it with a few crispy saltine crackers.
0 30 Read More
ALTurkey Talk -- Beards and Spurs
Yesterday at 05:07 PM
I posted this over in the guns forum. Figured I'd ask here since my intent is to set up another turkey gun. I'm thinking about cerakote on the receiver and barrel of an old A5 16 gauge. I want to have the stock and forearm dipped in mossy oak.
Any contacts in south Alabama or western Florida for either or both services?
0 55 Read More
Aldeer Classifieds
Yesterday at 02:40 PM
17' Bumble Bee. This will make someone an excellent fishing boat. $700 OBO. I need to sell ASAP, so make me an offer.

https://auburn.craigslist.org/boa/d/17-bumble-bee-project-boat/6644798131.html

Text or Call Josh @ 334-748-8830
0 233 Read More
Aldeer Classifieds
Yesterday at 01:46 PM
Selling as a lot, buy all or buy none. The ladder stand is a base model but still solid. The Game Winner hang on has never been out of the box. The yellow top tote is 50 gallons or bigger and the tote without a top (on the side of the road in TN somewhere) is only slightly smaller. $90

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]upload pictures with link
0 207 Read More
Aldeer Classifieds
Yesterday at 12:34 PM
Bought the wrong color by mistake. These fit 07-13 Silverado/Sierra Extended and Crew Cab trucks. Please check the Husky website to be sure they fit your vehicle. These are brand new in the box but I should have ordered the 18101 which is black. Cost me $83 +tax

I'll let'em go for $75 FTF or I can ship on your dime if so inclined. In Autaugaville/Prattville area
0 98 Read More
Aldeer Classifieds
Yesterday at 02:23 AM
RWS DIANA Model 45
Made in West Germany
.177 Caliber

I purchased this new several years ago to practice for the AON Truck Buck. Shot it maybe 500 times over the course of a few weeks and it’s been on the safe ever since. I oiled it per the instruction manual when I was shooting it. It could pass for 100% like new and would shoot some sized groups at 20 yards. I’m just tired of looking at it taking up space.

$200 or trade for???

Can meet in Jasper, B’ham or Haleyville and will be traveling to Montgomery tomorrow.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

0 110 Read More
Aldeer Classifieds
Yesterday at 02:01 AM
I have an older prostaff (the better one I think) in good shape. It does have some nicks and dings. I will take $95 for it. I can text pics. PM me. Thanks.
0 83 Read More
Aldeer Pics and Trailcams
07/17/18 08:26 PM
If any one is looking for some decent cheap cameras they have a two pack of stealthcam Cameras for $100.00! They come with two 14mp cameras, mounting straps, a sd card reader for your phone, and batteries! Sold in stores only.
0 86 Read More
Aldeer Classifieds
07/17/18 02:30 PM
Due to a forum glitch, the PM icon will continuously flash even though you do not have a new PM. Skinny will fix it when he gets around to it.
0 117 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
07/17/18 02:29 PM
Due to a forum glitch, the PM icon will continuously flash even though you do not have a new PM. Skinny will fix it when he gets around to it.
0 155 Read More
Aldeer Classifieds
07/17/18 12:05 PM
For sale is a Bobro Dual Lever 34 mm scope mount. Had it for a rifle I no longer own. Very nice mount just don’t have a need for it any longer. Here is a link to the one I have with all the specs: http://www.bobroengineering.com/view/product/14/

Asking $200. PM if interested.
[img]https://flic.kr/p/M6ePGq[/img][img]https://flic.kr/p/M6ePtj[/img]
0 48 Read More
AL Squirrel, Rabbit, Trapping, and Varmits
07/17/18 02:00 AM
Or any of the surrounding land..Anybody done any squirrel hunting up there? Wanting to take the dog up there this season and needing some input on the lay of the land, areas to focus on or avoid, and just general info... Thanks
0 60 Read More
Aldeer Classifieds
07/16/18 01:09 AM
It's a 198 DLX. Has a 90 Honda 4 stroke. Fresh water boat. 19' long 7'8" wide. It has 2 baitwell/livewells. 24 volt salt water motor guide. Humminbird depth finder with GPS and side imaging. Bimini top. On board charger. Its in good shape. It has a few little scuffs and a faint watery line fade. $8500. I'll put it on Craigslist next Monday. Giving people on here a week to check it out first.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

upload picture no account
0 347 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
07/16/18 12:01 AM
0 230 Read More
Aldeer Classifieds
07/15/18 10:22 PM
Want to buy 4x4 4-wheeler, prefer Honda but what u got? PM me please, thx Robinhedd
0 167 Read More
Serious Deer Talk Forum
07/15/18 10:07 PM
Anyone going up for the opening weekend of bow season, I have never hunted kentucky looking for info. Looking at Peabody wma for a bow hunt. Not looking to kill a monster just a decent buck.
0 361 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
07/15/18 07:58 PM
For the guys that make knives or turkey calls.

I just cut down a cherry tree that is about 10+ inches in diameter. If you want some, pm me. Located in Birmingham
0 147 Read More
Land, Leases, and Hunting Clubs
07/15/18 07:40 PM
Looking for a hunting club within an hour of Trussville.

Been a member of a club in Sumter Co for over 30 years, but too far to drive now.

James
Trussville,AL
0 197 Read More
Al Dogs
07/15/18 08:00 AM
I have 8 males and 2 females available both from hunting stock. 1k each full registration. They are 3 weeks old now.
0 88 Read More
Aldeer Classifieds
07/15/18 01:49 AM
https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog...reme_semi_auto_12ga_28_multi_choke_synth

Never shot it, comes with the 3 chokes it came with and wrapped in shadow grass. If you need pics pm me because I have yet to figure it out. $250 cash or I’d trade for some ladder stands of equal value. In Athens.
0 168 Read More
Aldeer Classifieds
07/15/18 12:27 AM
7’ medium duckett ghost casting rod
Lews speed spool baitcaster
Lightly used.

$110
Located in Chelsea
Message number for pictures
0 242 Read More
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Aldeer.com Copyright 2001-2018 Aldeer LLP.