Wilborn Outdoors http://www.rayonierhunting.com/ SOUTHLAND SAFES! Buckwaters
Grabow Outdoors AquaSouth! Motivated Movers Alabama Hog Control Mayer Insurance Services LLC
Serious Deer Talk
Xop
by bdw32. 07/17/18 05:38 PM
SOA deer harvest numbers
by muddy_buckz. 07/16/18 01:15 PM
SOA hunts
by dreadpiratebob. 07/16/18 12:11 PM
Roasted Soybeans
by nbanks. 07/16/18 09:29 AM
New Game Check App
by cgardner. 07/16/18 08:21 AM
Aldeer Classifieds
Savage Model 111FCNS 30-06
by bowtarist. 07/18/18 06:52 PM
Weight Set
by lefthorn. 07/18/18 06:48 PM
Camaro 79
by duckbuster. 07/18/18 03:33 PM
Project Boat
by JoshNich. 07/18/18 09:40 AM
Tree Stands / Big Totes FS $90 for All
by trailertrash. 07/18/18 08:46 AM
Who's Online Now
106 registered members (jameyr, Sully, hoggin, Stob, abolt300, C3SEAST, Farmer64, jaredhunts, James, jb20, toothdoc, aucivil, UncleHuck, straycat, El_Matador, millstoneman, Noler_Swamp, jawbone, jallencrockett, metalmuncher, Irishguy, Atoler, jwalker77, 257wbymag, Bamabucks14, Joe4majors, Razorsharp123, centralala, ttownwhitetail, Mhkodiak, Tigger85, Possum Hunter, Fullthrottle, Hester, 7x57_Mauser, bambam32, Jtb51b, Parker243, AU7MM08, RCMafia79, Ryano, GHTiger10, Tidewins, basspro527, BCLC, auman, lefthorn, CAL, JHL, king, chad1980, Bugman, odocoileus, junglemedic, Fuzzy_Bunny, dave260rem!, soalaturkeys, Turkey, Stickers, bowtarist, Ike McCaslin, sportrep, BC, billrv, Steiner, 1shot, sj22, SkinnertonOutlaw, lpman, riflenut, quailman, birdcarver, SouthBamaSlayer, reload, coldtrail, k bush, Bigbamaboy, Doeslayer44, MarksOutdoors, specialk, mossyback, hootn, Fatherof2, AU338MAG, UARandy3, Sasquatch Lives, GomerPyle, Whitetaillane, Paddlejon, blackhart, canine933, Blowout, twaldrop4, Driveby, 12 invisible), 312 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Donate to Aldeer
July
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Aldeer General Forum
38 seconds ago
So let me get this straight. Reading between the lines, the homeowner unplugs a perfectly functioning condensate pump and floods his own basement and now the contractor that built the house is having to spend his money to hire your firm to help represent him with his defense against the homeowner that is after the contractor for damages caused by the homeowner's personal stupidity/actions? That right there is what's wrong in the world today.
28 675 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
2 minutes ago
Talkin bout flags my buddy had his American and confederate flag stolen this week at his gate to his property he put up new ones with a number 2 trap and sivler dollar in front of his pole lol
13 195 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
2 minutes ago
AC,

Please step back from the microwave. Live. Love. laugh. But do not eat frozen hamburgers from the microwave.

Your Friend,

Irishguy
7 128 Read More
Guns N Gear
3 minutes ago
So a little while back I put a ruger m77 mkII on lay away at Larrys in Huntsville. I put $100 down on it. I’m a m77 freak but have since come across a better deal for my collection.. I’ll only hunt with the one my dad gave me when I was 7 or 8 but love collecting them. Anyways, this one is stainless or nickeled and has a synthetic stock, not the skeleton stock just a normal synthetic one. I’ll be out $100 but the deal I came across will make up for it. It’s used, in great condition and chambered in 300 win mag. I’m really busy but maybe if someone wants one and wants to save $100 clams we can meet at Larrys and I’ll pay them the remainder of the balance with your cash. I think it’s $717 left. I have the receipt of the balance in my wallet. If someone’s interested let me know.
0 2 Read More
Aldeer Classifieds
6 minutes ago
Sold on another site...
3 587 Read More
Guns N Gear
6 minutes ago
heck yeah, paint that SOB! If you're gonna do it, I'd do the scope too. What kind of patten are you going for? I like to use chicken wire and fish net. Gives it a sort of "kryptek" look...
8 269 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
7 minutes ago
Originally Posted by 2Dogs
Originally Posted by Out back
Originally Posted by alhawk
Originally Posted by 2Dogs
Let me get this straight, people are building slab houses and the floors inside the houses are concrete? Not tile, carpet , floating hardwood but concrete?

Correct and they are also painting bricks grin

I have never understood why anybody would paint bricks.

I never understood why anyone would want brick any color but red or some variance of red. And I don't mean painted red.

I hate red brick lol we just have the foundation in brick but it's a white wash brown color..i do like a couple variants of red
33 600 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
Yesterday at 11:59 PM
Just tested my speed. Kids watching Netflix on tv, wife watching on her phone, and I am playing on here. 28.0 megabits per second download. 5.48 upload
24 206 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
Yesterday at 11:58 PM
To get the boys from the old Confederacy to feel better about joining that yankee army. Couldn't go home wearing that damned blue uniform. I think.
9 173 Read More
Aldeer Classifieds
Yesterday at 11:55 PM
Bump
2 291 Read More
Aldeer Classifieds
Yesterday at 11:52 PM
I bought the gun new a few years ago. Had to order it from a local shop because no one stocked this model. It has the accu trigger, detachable mag, scope mounts and rings and around a box of ammo. Scope is not for sale. Just picked up a model 7 and I don't need this anymore. Asking $400.

[Linked Image]image sharing
0 11 Read More
Aldeer Classifieds
Yesterday at 11:52 PM
If someone can help with the dang picture. I used to be able to do it but struggle now
1 14 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
Yesterday at 11:49 PM
Originally Posted by BenC
About 2 years ago I got bit by a LoneStar tick and cant eat mammalian meat. With that being said, that burger is the one thing I dream about. That would literally be my last meal if i was on death row.

Sorry bud! I had it about 3 or 4 years ago, went away less than a year for me
10 226 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
Yesterday at 11:48 PM
Originally Posted by Sasquatch Lives
Have a relative who lives there in a very high rent fancy high rise building. He says he can look down out of his window and see robberies and people crapping in the street.. And this is in a nice part of town.

There is no "nice part" of San Francisco.
18 555 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
Yesterday at 11:46 PM
Originally Posted by Clem
Ours are still green but I figure within the next 3-7 days it'll go haywire. I need to learn how to preserve them.

I don't know how to preserve them either.
I just take a few buckets to mom, and pick up the preserves a few days later. smile
5 70 Read More
Aldeer Classifieds
Yesterday at 11:44 PM
Has a locking differential as well. This machine goes where other machines only dream of. It's a workhorse but incredibly capable off-road.
6 737 Read More
Serious Deer Talk Forum
Yesterday at 11:42 PM
I have heard that 750W is the maximum allowable regarding on street usage. I haven't heard about any limits for off-road but I also have not ever operated one on federal lands. The particular motor that I am using can have its output changed via software so you could set it to whatever you want. I also can't imagine how they are going to check to see if an electric bike is above or below 750W.
49 1,021 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
Yesterday at 11:40 PM
I don't mind climbing into a vehicle.
But I ain't driving nothing that I gotta climb out of.
26 967 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
Yesterday at 11:37 PM
[Linked Image]
0 59 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
Yesterday at 11:28 PM
3 89 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
Yesterday at 11:25 PM
Originally Posted by perchjerker
Burbank, excuse me. There were WMD in Iraq. Ask Outback. The reason the Administration didn't show what was found is most were made by the USA and given to Sadam by Bush one. Military folks talked about what was found, but there was a media blackout.
B-Freddie, why waste your breath. That is common knowledge. That idiot outed himself when he had that rant about Idaho Mike. It showed he wasn't worth wasting your time on.

You have a good recollection of both, Sir.
56 1,548 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
Yesterday at 11:23 PM
I can’t complain. The wife and I have medical through my employer. We pay $420/mo, and the employer pays $800/mo. It is the middle of the road plan with like a $1200 deductible for the family.
29 543 Read More
Guns N Gear
Yesterday at 11:16 PM
There were supposed to release the 444 again too. I hope you are tight but I ain’t holdin my breath.
18 371 Read More
AL Fishing Talk
Yesterday at 11:12 PM
That's one dang big shark.
3 501 Read More
Aldeer Classifieds
Yesterday at 11:01 PM
PM Sent
2 159 Read More
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 20 21
Aldeer.com Copyright 2001-2018 Aldeer LLP.