Wilborn Outdoors http://www.rayonierhunting.com/ Motivated Movers Alabama Hog Control Mayer Insurance Services LLC
Serious Deer Talk
I feel sorry for the doe
by joshm28. 09/23/18 07:16 PM
Planting in SW Alabama
by bambam32. 09/23/18 10:48 AM
Lftt 9-23-18
by Bamabucks14. 09/23/18 06:43 AM
Trail Camera Help
by gcr0003. 09/23/18 05:35 AM
Hunting roads
by firemanrob12. 09/22/18 02:42 PM
Aldeer Classifieds
Fred Bear Legion
by znix123. 09/23/18 06:59 PM
Left handed Mathews Solocam DXT
by jh12gators. 09/23/18 06:49 PM
Random archery stuff
by YAK-EM'. 09/23/18 05:12 PM
ISSC M22 pistol .22LR
by Hornhntr. 09/23/18 04:01 PM
FS/FT Marlin 336 35Rem
by AU7MM08. 09/23/18 03:47 PM
Who's Online Now
175 registered members (CatHeadBiscuit, blade, Skinner, BigCountry062307, Snuffy, Chancetribe, deerfeeder89, rblaker, Reaper, JHL, dagwood, slanddeerhunter, AU7MM08, Stob, Megatrondiablo, BCLC, jbatey1, Jakethesnake, Damyankee, dirkdaddy, ridgestalker, cullbuck, MattIce, tbest3, MarksOutdoors, basspro527, CamBo, twaldrop4, Seminole93, canine933, G/H, Rockhound, Marengo hunter, G1Eagle, NotsoBright, Ant67, gman, AC870, mark, athteach, GomerPyle, sluggun, LDTiger, woodduck, curt99rsv, AU coonhunter, Sgiles, BrotherTurtle, therealhojo, blahblahblah, Reptar, leroycnbucks, volfan, tidenate, Bustinbeards, biglmbass, Gotcha1, 7x57_Mauser, foghorn, sportrep, Hornhntr, wareaglewill, whack-n-stack, sawdust, fladeerhntr, tucker07, 5Pages, ValleyDawg, duxlayer, bwhunter, 2walnuts, BowtechDan, Johnal3, Fuzzy_Bunny, UARandy3, SouthBamaSlayer, burbank, Ron A., RiverWood, gog1015, Bar7Mag, hayman, TGbow, BamaGuitarDude, headshot1, slayinbucks24/7, mossyback, fishingbucks, FurFlyin, goodman_hunter, ALMODUX, timberman56, Orion, Ragu, robinhedd, Fldoghunter, Solo, tpageal, CarbonClimber1, Moore65592, 257wbymag, auburn17, GoldenEagle, sbo1971, icducks, FLGunslinger, Jtb51b, James, jwyatt, furnfeather, Todd1700, desertdog, Sully, Farmer64, hallb, quailman, XVII, Brent100, Chiller, Peach, deadeye48, dquick1, Fattyfireplug, bamafan1966, Conecuhbuckz4, centralala, AUwrestler, bamahunt, Troutgreen, booner, mike35549, dave260rem!, woodsrider, stuball, gatorbait154, JAT, jake44, ALclearcut, skidboot77, 87dixieboy, HoofNSpur, znix123, flgator, sj22, Cdub, Delta1, CRUTCHJD76, Sasquatch Lives, hoggin, bward85, Remington270, IDOT, JohnnyLoco, lpman, Lancecaller, CKyleC, CaptKirk, Bull64, 17 invisible), 411 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Donate to Aldeer
September
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Aldeer General Forum
1 minute ago
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again Thank God I was born and raised in Jackson county.
74 1,421 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
1 minute ago
Well boys, I finally grew a set and took the plunge. In the initial thread I mentioned a woman who's a good friend of mine. I was hesitant, as I didn't want to jeopardize that friendship, but finally decided to talk to her about taking it to another level. Amazingly enough, she thinks its a good idea. So wish me luck fellas. I've been out for so long I feel like a damn kid on his first date. grin
0 6 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
1 minute ago
I like our metal roof. It's on top of shingles. The phone reception is an issue.
4 27 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
2 minutes ago
Originally Posted by jbatey1
Originally Posted by AC870
You’re a smart guy...shocked you’re installing geothermal.
Every one I’ve ever known about was a train wreck.

They probably didn't have me doing the work, either.

P.S

I was fine with a regular ole AC system, but the Grandfather-in-law wanted to try Geo because he's interested in going that route when/If he builds a new house.

What was a train wreck about them?
11 269 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
4 minutes ago
It's insane. Better off buying a new truck now.
14 321 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
4 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Damyankee
Originally Posted by Young20
[quote}You don’t have to look up to him to appreciate that he’s the greatest golfer of all time.
. No, until he surpasses the 18 majors of Nicklaus, he will be 2nd best. I am glad to see his Improved attitude, but his past actions are hard to get past.

Most all of us have done things in our past that we're not proud of. Before the shtf, Tiger was a complete egotistic, arrogant, asshole who acted like a petulant child most of the time. I could be dead wrong, but everything about him now seems different.The way he treats fans, fellow golfers and the people who interview him is 180 deg different from what it was. To go from the great Tiger Woods to a laughing stock had to have been devastating. To have the fortitude to come back from that, as a seemingly better man, shows a lot of character imo. [/quote]

Remember when Titleist paid Earl 1 million to not show up at golf tournaments. He heard from the best----What's the saying, Can't change Stripes on a Tiger, I mean Zebra.
24 351 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
4 minutes ago
Originally Posted by AU7MM08
Originally Posted by Remington270
The myth of losing 15-20% when you drive off the lot is just that, a myth, for trucks at least. I bet it loses less than 5% if that.

Used Toyota Tacoma. 2016 145,000 miles smoked in, salvage title, needs tires, $28,500 is what the used truck market looks like lol

You ain't lying. Used Tacomas are the most over priced there is.
14 321 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
4 minutes ago
I gave up and quit looking. I bit the bullet and bought a new one. Prices are crazy for used trucks.
14 321 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
4 minutes ago
Originally Posted by whack-n-stack
Make sure it’s not a metal roof on top of shingles.

Wouldn't have thought they'd even do that. Why, specifically, is that bad?
4 27 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
5 minutes ago
Have had hawks and a bald eagle buzzing a field of cotton stalks i was cutting. Had 2 rabbits that kept working to the center and bailed when it got skinny. Hawk connected...eagle didnt.
24 421 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
6 minutes ago
Make sure it’s not a metal roof on top of shingles.
4 27 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
6 minutes ago
Originally Posted by 3FFarms
Nice job of working in the stud mount. Claims Rep has taught you well. smile

Looks like a great day enjoying what the Lord has blessed you with. thumbup

Oops. That was pure accident. laugh
11 269 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
7 minutes ago
My grandpa has one and the only con I've seen is I can forget using my cell phone inside his house for anything. I can walk outside and it will instantly start working again so now I don't even take it inside with me anymore.
4 27 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
7 minutes ago
Originally Posted by AC870
You’re a smart guy...shocked you’re installing geothermal.
Every one I’ve ever known about was a train wreck.

They probably didn't have me doing the work, either.
11 269 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
8 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Todd1700
The talent on today’s field is 10x what it was in Nicklaus’ day. He was an amazing golfer, but there wasn’t near the competition as there is today.

100% This^.

And the argument about the improvements in equipment is a wash. Why? Because everyone on the tour now is using the same stuff. So how is it an advantage for anyone? Everyone was using the best equipment available at the time back in the 1960's and everyone is using the best that is available now. The playing field has always been equal in that regard.

Because it took a 100% pure swing to play the game then. Now you can buy shaft to fit your swing, to curb your slice, to fix your hook.

Let's look at it this way, Were Indian's better hunters than todays hunters. I would think everyone would agree to that. The Indian had to make his own bow, string, arrow and broad head. And probably had to get with in 10 yards to make an effective kill( Maybe they used corn as bait/) Now anyone and I mean anyone can sit in a blind and shoot an animal at 100 yds. Could every hunter now kill an animal with the old equipment? It's apples and oranges.

He is the best player in this era, not of all time.
24 351 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
10 minutes ago

We're looking at a house that happens to have a metal roof. What is the average life of a metal roof compared to a typical shingle roof? I like the way it looks and it seems like it'd be more durable. Are they prone to leaking at joints or where screws go in or is that not an issue. Are there any Cons we need to be aware of?
4 27 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
10 minutes ago
I was mowing hay with a hay conditioner one year and a rabbit appeared to commit suicide by running towards the cutter bar and jumped it little did he know that's there's only one way out of a a hay conditioner and its between two big rollers. I've hit two alligator snapping turtles bush hogging some ground that's normally swampy but dried up once a year enough to get a tractor in it to bush hog. One turtle made a hell of a racket I thought I got on a rock since I didn't see the turtle till I picked the bush hog up and pulled forward. The second turtle was in the same place different year I must have hit towards the discharge because he came out of there like a rocket and flew up in the woods I went to look and see what it was and it was a turtle with 2 legs and no head I guess the blade whooped then off for him
24 421 Read More
Football and Sports Talk
10 minutes ago
Originally Posted by burbank
Originally Posted by Phil_Army
Originally Posted by 257wbymag
Hey Phil you would defend Sabens to no end so don't be a hypocrite. You know you would.

Saban never lies and he would step down before he put the university through a scandal like Urban has done. He loves Bama and Tuscaloosa too much

Now that is the funniest thing you have ever posted!

Dude would be unhappy in a pu$$y patch.

OMG.....Burbank Is Alive!!!

13 213 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
11 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Remington270
The myth of losing 15-20% when you drive off the lot is just that, a myth, for trucks at least. I bet it loses less than 5% if that.

Used Toyota Tacoma. 2016 145,000 miles smoked in, salvage title, needs tires, $28,500 is what the used truck market looks like lol
14 321 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
12 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Big Game Hunter
I prefer this version of the Dougie.

Much prefer this one
18 1,087 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
13 minutes ago
I was fishing in a swamp flipping a white shad, a great blue heron came down and I had a blue heron on my line suddenly flying up towards the canopy. He came crashing down as the line got tight. Took me 30min to get the hook out of him
24 421 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
14 minutes ago
You're a lucky man, sir. Got a good chuckle from your little girl in her high chair. grin
11 269 Read More
Serious Deer Talk Forum
15 minutes ago
Looks like he outta be named Bodacious after the rodeo bull.
2 84 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
16 minutes ago
I am in need of some disc harrow parts for a Poplarville Manufacturing company disc harrow. They also use the name PICO and are no longer in business. I will at least need a bearing assembly. Does anyone know if there would be a generic part that would fit several brands I could use or do I need to find someone who carries the PICO brand? I can't find much about them online.
Thank you
0 10 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
22 minutes ago
Nice job of working in the stud mount. Claims Rep has taught you well. smile

Looks like a great day enjoying what the Lord has blessed you with. thumbup
11 269 Read More
Page 1 of 259 1 2 3 258 259
Aldeer.com Copyright 2001-2018 Aldeer LLP.