Wilborn Outdoors http://www.rayonierhunting.com/ SOUTHLAND SAFES! Buckwaters
Grabow Outdoors AquaSouth! Motivated Movers Alabama Hog Control Mayer Insurance Services LLC
Serious Deer Talk
Most Unusual Place You've Found a Deer Bed?
by AUstan23. 05/27/18 08:36 PM
iron and clay peas
by twaldrop4. 05/27/18 07:17 PM
What do you plan to do different next season?
by bambam32. 05/25/18 10:13 PM
Is this good deer habitat?
by ALclearcut. 05/25/18 02:56 PM
Mississippi CWD Update
by Chuck_in_IT. 05/25/18 12:44 PM
Aldeer Classifieds
Compact tractor implements
by Jtb51b. 05/27/18 08:49 PM
New Leupold vx3i 3.5-10x50 trade
by sidehitter. 05/27/18 02:20 PM
Rods and reels
by tfd1224. 05/27/18 01:35 PM
Glock 30s FT
by burbank. 05/27/18 08:44 AM
Moving Sale
by Cjunkin. 05/27/18 06:46 AM
Who's Online Now
137 registered members (dave260rem!, Bugman, trox28, Scout10, Ryano, James, Shotts, Downwind, bayouturkey, icducks, BCLC, SouthBamaSlayer, bug54, blade, AU7MM08, tucker07, jhardy, Joe4majors, johnmb, hallb, C3SEAST, Reno, joe sixpack, inatree, TickaTicka, Fuzzy_Bunny, BOFF, Strictlybow, khunter, Eutaw, CB5121, WarTiger, jbatey1, coldtrail, Ruger7mag, North40R, Bull64, flgator, SCR00BK, CaptKirk, jb20, JHL, RCHRR, Smells, Turkeyboy, Grizz, !shiloh!, dBmV, hoggin, Stacey, MarksOutdoors, Turkey, HOYT3006, mdf, Remington270, MC21, Nick344, Reaper, BowtechDan, Skinner, Thelonegoose, Dixiepatriot, XVII, Megatrondiablo, timbercruiser, Standbanger, Rockhound, jrs89, ElkHunter, gog1015, Auburn_03, johnv, AMB, desertdog, nlight, crocker, FurFlyin, Big AL 76, J_C, jellyhead, hootn, Southpaw1982, UncleHuck, GomerPyle, therealhojo, doublefistful, BuckRidge17, BradB, stuball, SouthernRoots, bamacamp, AJones, Snuffy, AU338MAG, bamabeagler, BigEd, jawbone, quickshot, Bamarich2, sawdust, Chad Burnette, slippinlipjr, Mhkodiak, mzzy, whack-n-stack, Turkey_neck, riflenut, ridgestalker, slanddeerhunter, toothdoc, rackhunter', AUstan23, G/H, crenshawco, Boom, biglmbass, metalmuncher, J.R., SuperSpike, 18 invisible), 384 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Donate to Aldeer
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
AL Fishing Talk
22 seconds ago
Aurora Canvas. They have all the popular boat patterns. Really good quality covers.
5 94 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
40 seconds ago

Its not that hard to get a title.. You can go about it like its an abandoned vehicle and fill out the paperwork or buy a title and vin from a wrecked truck and swap them
19 110 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
58 seconds ago
Old folks know what they are talking about. Past couple of days it's been happening here.
11 385 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
1 minute ago
Originally Posted by !shiloh!

thumbup
213 4,083 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
1 minute ago
Yea I’m not messing with it. The “current owner” has no idea who the last title holder was and likely several “owners” back. Not worth it to me.
19 110 Read More
Aldeer Classifieds
1 minute ago
Beretta A300 Outlander NWTF Gun of the year 2016, 26" barrel, comes with a truglo turkey choke and a couple factory chokes. $600

Remington Youth model 870 custom sponge paint job. Comes with factory and sureshot stocks, IC turkey choke, Jebs turkey choke and factory chokes. Also has a truglo red dot saddle mount scope mounted on it. $450
0 7 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
2 minutes ago
Originally Posted by therealhojo
Originally Posted by Clem
Which hunting show is it? Are y'all on any other channels or still on Carbon Media someway?

Lot of content on YouTube. Someone who has an alternative could score bigtime IMO.

Funny you should ask since everyone knows me. (Little dig from another post)

I own The Management Advantage, which we don't consider a "hunting" show. Carbon Media was not a channel, You might be thinking of CarbonTV. Carbon Media was a business that filtered, if that's the right word, sponsors to YouTube. They monitored our views and paid us on a percentage. Imagine if we did a show and Chevy ran the ad before the show started, the we could get credit. Chevy paid Carbon Media and Caron Media paid us. Lately YouTube made it not profitable for the Chevy's of the world to be on our type of show so Carbon Media shut down.

I have been approached by another company, and if it works it will be good for all. We would still be on Youtube but distribute some content through them. There is YUDU which is based like Facebook format for anything outdoors, but we haven't looked into that as much.

You are correct though, If there was a way to be a Youtube for outdoors it would be very profitable.

Is that you Chuck?
6 108 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
2 minutes ago
Prayers sent
5 94 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
2 minutes ago
Brother it's not going to be a big deal. I lived down there for years when I was in the service. This is just a big thunderstorm. But I will be praying for you.
5 94 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
3 minutes ago
And Toyota takes the top 3 slots at Charlotte tonight. I thought Darrel Waltrip was gonna choke when Gordon was talking Toyota up.
26 376 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
8 minutes ago
Just FYI if it needs a title and you buy/sell with out one it’s a crime. It happens everyday true enough but it’s a crime. If it has a lien and the lien holder finds it, you don’t have a leg to stand on they take it and you lose.

Nowadays we run an abandoned title, it almost always comes back to one of the title pawns, they sometimes pay the bill and come get it, sometimes just send us a title

Tell whoever owns it you’ll pay the $25 for the replacement and have them fill it out returned to you, get a POA to assign it to you when it arrives. If they don’t wanna do that move on.
19 110 Read More
AL HOGS
10 minutes ago
I'm you'r Huckleberry
4 77 Read More
AL Fishing Talk
12 minutes ago
Thanks for the replies. We've got a tarp guy, but he's in Birmingham. I thought about him but I'd probably have to leave my boat there while he made it. I may still go that route, then it would be an absolute custom fit.
5 94 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
12 minutes ago
sent
5 94 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
12 minutes ago
Originally Posted by UncleHuck
Originally Posted by Skinny
It aint just straws, its plastics in general. Look up pacific garbage islands or gulf plastic beaches on your googles. I am trying to make an effort to curb my use of plastic products in general. But yes, you can catch a boatload of Spanish macks with straws. laugh

If you ain't throwing your garbage in the ocean, you ain't the problem.

This is my biggest issue with the enviro crowd. They have no middle ground.

Doesn't matter if you, personally, aren't throwing a straw on the ground or in the ocean. Or me. or 257, or James, or anyone. It's a big damned problem, period, and needs attention. Shrugging it off as "I didn't do it, wasn't me, screw 'em." isn't really the best way to work on a problem

Same thing with poachers. "Wasn't me! I didn't shoot those deers!" doesn't help. Folks who shrug their shoulders and say "Eh, screw 'em. Wasn't me, not my problem." are part of the problem.

We should be better than that.
36 659 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
12 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Clem
Which hunting show is it? Are y'all on any other channels or still on Carbon Media someway?

Lot of content on YouTube. Someone who has an alternative could score bigtime IMO.

Funny you should ask since everyone knows me. (Little dig from another post)

I own The Management Advantage, which we don't consider a "hunting" show. Carbon Media was not a channel, You might be thinking of CarbonTV. Carbon Media was a business that filtered, if that's the right word, sponsors to YouTube. They monitored our views and paid us on a percentage. Imagine if we did a show and Chevy ran the ad before the show started, the we could get credit. Chevy paid Carbon Media and Caron Media paid us. Lately YouTube made it not profitable for the Chevy's of the world to be on our type of show so Carbon Media shut down.

I have been approached by another company, and if it works it will be good for all. We would still be on Youtube but distribute some content through them. There is YUDU which is based like Facebook format for anything outdoors, but we haven't looked into that as much.

You are correct though, If there was a way to be a Youtube for outdoors it would be very profitable.
6 108 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
15 minutes ago
213 4,083 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
15 minutes ago
Originally Posted by ford150man
I hate drinking through a straw. Always have.

Mmm Hmmm, I call them "sissy sticks."
36 659 Read More
AL Fishing Talk
16 minutes ago
The boat ramp off 75 is the only one I know about. Where is the other ramp?
6 310 Read More
AL Fishing Talk
17 minutes ago
IIRC, they repaved the Mud Creek ramp, parking lot about 2 months ago. If you went under the bridge, that's a dang maze getting out of there without taking out a lower unit.
1 41 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
20 minutes ago
Originally Posted by 257wbymag
When we were kids my grandad trolled McDonald's straws for Spanish mackerel. We used to fill the boat up. So yes straws are dangerous to marine life rofl

Same here and the funny thing is they seem to be the only straws that work.
36 659 Read More
Serious Deer Talk Forum
21 minutes ago
I got my plots prepped today. Broadcasting ICP and Lab Lab tomorrow and Tuesday morning
3 110 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
22 minutes ago
I bet that girl can dutch oven an infield tarp
24 528 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
22 minutes ago
Originally Posted by SouthBamaSlayer
Originally Posted by WarTiger
But the current owner bought it without a title as well.

Then he doesn’t legally own it lol.

That’s what I came to figure out. I’m just gonna stay away.
19 110 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
22 minutes ago
Looks like the center is headed straight for ya Jason. This storm sure had the snakes out and about today. Hopefully it won't be too bad for y'all. I just hope all my chest high corn is still upright by this time tomorrow.
2 216 Read More
Page 1 of 213 1 2 3 212 213
Aldeer.com Copyright 2001-2018 Aldeer LLP.