Wilborn Outdoors http://www.rayonierhunting.com/ SOUTHLAND SAFES! Sun Pool! Buckwaters Grabow Outdoors AquaSouth! http://www.derekmoodyhomes.net/ HPH Mechanical Alabama Hog Control Mayer Insurance Services LLC Motivated Movers
Serious Deer Talk
Big buck in Covington County
by Peach
09:50 PM
Fawn with antlers breaking the skin?
by ChrisAU
09:25 PM
Dog needed Wilcox County
by James
09:02 PM
2017 FALL GRAIN ORDER
by D Wilborn
06:29 PM
Creeks and draws during the rut.
by booner
04:37 PM
Aldeer Classifieds
LEICA ER-5 2-10x50 NIB
by buckhunter2
11:04 PM
Want Bama/Clemson ticket stubs
by Remington270
10:07 PM
Remington 870 20 gauge saddle mount
by msubowhunter2506
09:40 PM
WTB - Outboard Motor
by gundoc
09:35 PM
WTB Golf cart project
by Snuffy
07:55 PM
Who's Online
149 registered (Fishinspot, Johnal3, RustyShackleford, Swampdonkey, Claims Rep., Beulahboy, Yelp softly, joe sixpack, AUstan23, BamaJEB, Blowout, Big Game Hunter, Jehu, jawbone, Lionsden, CeeHawk37, IDOT, nomercy, BirminghamBuck, DEADorALIVE, gundoc, Jrs256, 257wbymag, TensawRiver, dead_eye, Tin_Man, colbujb, James, mzzy, akbejeepin, Tigger85, Browning7Mag, Buckkiller77, bigcountry52, oakachoy, BrentM, WildlifeBiologist, cullbuck, AC870, 10gauge, reeve025, deadeyesdad, Beak_Buster, blahblahblah, BillyRay, Cactus_buck, SCR00BK, cch, BOFF, furnfeather, Smells, Displaced Texan 01, trlrdrdave, timbercruiser, JustHunt, Beadlescomb, rblaker, Morgan, scrape, 5Pages, whack-n-stack, LRNberg70, quickshot, Warhead, Benson_Rogers, RAmerica, lonewolf, Honolua, JCarter, Holcomb, toothdoc, burbank, MC21, Mudlife450, Simpleman, Tidewins, big_red, therealhojo, Idahomike, AndrewB, MCbama, Cutem, 59Hunter, BrotherTurtle, Fattyfireplug, MillsIII, 380jeff, johnmb, bobwallace, johndeere5036, frosty, CCC, 1bamashooter, n2deer, BamaStrapAssassi, bambam32, Skinner, Bigbuckdown1994, ozarktroutbum, Recordrack, Noler_Swamp, mman, 30 T/C, Beer Belly, bullet355, CAL, Chad Burnette, tfd1224, bdaven34, Vernon Tull, Zkd22, LinkJones, Turkeyboy, CaptKirk, TurkeyJoe, robinhedd, Orion, Gobble4me757, just_an_illusion, NWALJM, Supe, turkey_killer, Fuzzy_Bunny, dsmc, Smoke_Diver, lefthorn, earspltnloudnbmr, JOKER, XVI, hyco, ford150man, countryjwh, ghost rabbit, extreme heights hunter, hopper35005, d_av_s, 13 invisible), 335 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
January
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Serious Deer Talk Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Big buck in Covington County by nomercy @ 37 seconds ago

Man, that's a stud!
Aldeer General Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Legislating Morality..a discussion by jawbone @ 1 minute 52 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: BPIO.k. then where does morality even come from ? If this is something you are really interested in then research Teleological vs. Deontological ethics. That will answer a lot of your questions.
Aldeer General Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Legislating Morality..a discussion by AUstan23 @ 2 minutes 45 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: whack-n-stackOriginally Posted By: Yelp softlyInteresting discussion. I'm not sure where I fall. I think there's a danger in trying to legislate your idea of morality because you don't always know who's going to be running thi
Aldeer General Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Situational question by Big Game Hunter @ 4 minutes 22 seconds ago

With what little info you've given I'd say his gas station won't work for him long term. You can't operate that way and stay business very long. You MUST take care of your customers. Maybe by the next time you go he will realize he screwed up
Aldeer General Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Another Huge Obama Fu*k You to the GOP and America by Claims Rep. @ 4 minutes 45 seconds ago

Damn! Surely there's a way to stop that payment.
Aldeer General Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Age This backyard buck? by Johnal3 @ 5 minutes 33 seconds ago

Here's you another look at him too. This was the year before he was killed. Sorry bps. Don't mean to rob your thread. Just trying to show how different these deer are than most others in Alabama.
Serious Deer Talk Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Creeks and draws during the rut. by AUstan23 @ Yesterday at 11:58 PM

Originally Posted By: boonerI don't hunt "in" the bottom but a top ridges looking down in them. I can't deal with the swirling winds either. ^This. I've killed my two this year cruising the top of ridges.
Aldeer General Forum
Jump to new posts Re: An honest Obama question by 10gauge @ Yesterday at 11:57 PM

Originally Posted By: DEADorALIVE1) He's half white, too...not sure you could really call him the "first black" President. Bill Clinton was closer to actually being the first black President that Obeyme. 2) I've always had a hard time w
Aldeer General Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Situational question by IDOT @ Yesterday at 11:55 PM

Originally Posted By: Yelp softlyI try to give folks the benefit of the doubt. Besides, I like to believe it'll bring me good karma. You never know what another guy is going through. He could literally be pennies away from making ends meet. You ca
AL HOGS
Jump to new posts Re: Mobile Delta by AUstan23 @ Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Upper delta is more walk in friendly.
Serious Deer Talk Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Dog needed Wilcox County by Claims Rep. @ Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Hope you find him James! Update when you can!
AL HOGS
Jump to new posts Re: Mobile Delta by AUstan23 @ Yesterday at 11:52 PM

X2 on having the boat. The parking area east of saraland gets hunted to death but if you hike way in the back where it actually gets wet you might have a chance. If you have a bike and a game cart those will help you a lot.
Aldeer General Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Age This backyard buck? by Johnal3 @ Yesterday at 11:52 PM

Originally Posted By: SmellsOriginally Posted By: Johnal3 Here's an example of the deer in this area. We had this buck on camera 2 years straight. My dad killed him the third year. He weighed a whopping 155 pounds. We have 2 different body types
Aldeer General Forum
Jump to new posts Re: An honest Obama question by DEADorALIVE @ Yesterday at 11:51 PM

Originally Posted By: BrentMShould have brought Bin Laden back over here and fed his corpse to a bunch of hogs on prime time TV. Brutality and fear are the only things those savages over there understand That's what I'm saying...they didn't brin
TEAM ALDEER
Jump to new posts Re: Team 1 - Rack Addicts by BOFF @ Yesterday at 11:51 PM

Name Score Team 18 - Free range in the big pen 100 Team 1 - Rack Addicts 77 Team 1 - Rack Addicts Buck - Doe - Total - 77 BOFF 13 13 sluggun 13 5 18 IDOT 0 Browning7mag 11 11 Hogwild 17 17 msims767 13 5 18 Alright if Danny, myself, and Brow
Aldeer General Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Legislating Morality..a discussion by whack-n-stack @ Yesterday at 11:48 PM

Originally Posted By: Yelp softlyInteresting discussion. I'm not sure where I fall. I think there's a danger in trying to legislate your idea of morality because you don't always know who's going to be running things in the future. I think Muslims
Serious Deer Talk Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Big buck in Covington County by AUstan23 @ Yesterday at 11:45 PM

Aldeer General Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Another Huge Obama Fu*k You to the GOP and America by whack-n-stack @ Yesterday at 11:44 PM

He just cut a check or what?
Aldeer General Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Age This backyard buck? by Smells @ Yesterday at 11:43 PM

Originally Posted By: Johnal3 Here's an example of the deer in this area. We had this buck on camera 2 years straight. My dad killed him the third year. He weighed a whopping 155 pounds. We have 2 different body types out there. Some will get cl
Aldeer General Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Legislating Morality..a discussion by Yelp softly @ Yesterday at 11:43 PM

Interesting discussion. I'm not sure where I fall. I think there's a danger in trying to legislate your idea of morality because you don't always know who's going to be running things in the future. I think Muslims trying to institute their versio
Aldeer General Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Situational question by Johnal3 @ Yesterday at 11:43 PM

I would have probably done the same thing and let it ride. I thought you were going to say it locked up and broke all to hell when he fired it back up. What would your "friend" had done if that would've happened? That to me would be the on
Aldeer General Forum
Originally Posted By: 257wbymagDamn what treasonous bastard. This^^^^^^^^^^
Aldeer General Forum
Jump to new posts Re: here's one to ask aldeer. teenager drama by scrape @ Yesterday at 11:42 PM

I would let my son handle it by himself.
Aldeer Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Hastings 870 slug barrel by Mudlife450 @ Yesterday at 11:41 PM

Send pics to 2053818176 if still available please. Thanks
Aldeer Pics and Trailcams
Jump to new posts Re: Strange Pic by AUstan23 @ Yesterday at 11:40 PM

They do that on occasion
Page 1 of 336 1 2 3 ... 335 336 >

Aldeer.com Copyright 2001-2017 Aldeer LLP.