Wilborn Outdoors http://www.rayonierhunting.com/ Motivated Movers Alabama Hog Control Mayer Insurance Services LLC
Serious Deer Talk
Y'all remember?
by jdhunter2011. 12/16/18 10:14 PM
How to Not Spook Deer
by kntree. 12/16/18 09:45 PM
Fawns sent packing
by Smells. 12/16/18 09:14 PM
Taxidermist recs
by Mascot. 12/16/18 09:11 PM
Turkeys on the offensive
by Bamabucks14. 12/16/18 09:09 PM
Aldeer Classifieds
WTB Revolver
by fourfive45. 12/16/18 10:57 PM
WTT -Bergara B-14 Hunter in 6.5 CM (Possibly)
by Gary Harris. 12/16/18 08:03 PM
Lone Wolf Sit n Climb Wide
by AUstan23. 12/16/18 06:04 PM
Summit viper
by Cutem. 12/16/18 04:34 PM
Free pup
by bdw32. 12/16/18 04:18 PM
Who's Online Now
41 registered members (sw1002, WTPop, fuller30, !shiloh!, gcr0003, GoldenEagle, Bstory, Acorn, bward85, cmontgomery, Mbrock, SouthBamaSlayer, Drake322, BamaWes14, Dyingbreed2289, StateLine, mossyback, CCC, marshmud991, crenshawco, Spottedbass, Mhkodiak, JAT, k bush, mackman, hawglips, J_C, hallb, ridgestalker, BuckRidge17, BowtechDan, Smells, remlap, Dan4good, Dkhargroves, Booger, Eutaw, Turkey, Alb, 2 invisible), 237 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Donate to Aldeer
December
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Aldeer General Forum
13 minutes ago
Originally Posted by lectrode
Originally Posted by Sasquatch Lives
Some of those hallmark shows have some hot chicks on them

Why else would anyone be watching ?

Yep. She always make hallmark easier to watch.
[Linked Image]
41 918 Read More
Serious Deer Talk Forum
18 minutes ago
Awesome work guys! 👍
28 997 Read More
Land, Leases, and Hunting Clubs
20 minutes ago
Interesting conversation Bubba Lou started. Purchased a parcel of land fifteen years ago, shot an 8 pointer and mounted the gentleman first hunt. . Purchased all the right equipment, established mineral stations and year round feeding. Holding about 50 doe. . Planted all the right nut tress, pears, plums, apples. No pressure on wildlife, limited access since purchase, only three or four does harvested plus the eight point hanging on the wall. Plenty of food, water and sanctuary. Heated hunt houses. Extreme elevations from bottom land at creek to 320’ above sea level. Neighboring properties low to no hunting presurer. Subject is 40% hardwood(mostly White Oak) 60% timber. South of the black belt, 300 ac.
What is a fair price to charge a guy like Bubba Lou with a two buck limit eight or better, one member Club plus owner, no guest?
15 887 Read More
Al Dogs
21 minutes ago
170 on floor scales at processor. I had guessed 185, he was only slightly smaller than the deer the previous week that went 201 on different scales.
1,446 236,497 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
39 minutes ago

And everyone gives a lifetime warranty on tools now, even Walmart.
1 91 Read More
Serious Deer Talk Forum
44 minutes ago
beers
28 997 Read More
ALTurkey Talk -- Beards and Spurs
50 minutes ago
Ive got 2 of his boxes, holly and snakewood short box and a wormy persimmon and snakewood long box, really like both.
4 188 Read More
Serious Deer Talk Forum
1 hour ago
[Linked Image]
5 249 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
1 hour ago
I’m am going to say again. Their is no law making it illegal to have a loaded long gun in your vehicle no matter if you are on private or public property. No suck law exist. Long guns are not covered under a pistol license (CCP). The law specifically says, it is illegal to carry a handgun in a vehicle unless it is unloaded and stored, or you have a permit. It says nothing about long guns.

Again, I don’t care what a GW told you, I don’t care what you think, I don’t care what your daddy always said. There is no crime in having a loaded long gun in your vehicle.
100 1,719 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
1 hour ago
Originally Posted by Cuz-Pat
Originally Posted by BassCat
Cuz-pat
I talked to two trackers and they both told me the same thing that they didn’t think they would be able to find the deer.

They were probably right too.

Especially if they don't try.
66 2,968 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
2 hours ago
I guess intent isn't in a GW book of rulez. Riding around with a loaded gun isn't illegal sticking said loaded gun out the window and aiming at a deer is. Why does a fish cop have a different set of laws than a regular cop in regards to a loaded weapon? I've had LEO ask if the AR in my truck was loaded when I told him it was he said good it's hard to protect yourself with a empty rifle.
100 1,719 Read More
Serious Deer Talk Forum
2 hours ago
I usually wait till about 30 minutes after dark if I know there are deer around I figure if they can’t see me they can’t identify what’s climbing out of the tree.
5 249 Read More
Serious Deer Talk Forum
2 hours ago
thumbup thumbup
28 997 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
2 hours ago
Originally Posted by Gobble4me757
Originally Posted by Groundhawg
Speaking of beer...I know of a guy who was a guest at a camp and literally didn't have a gun with him on private property get ticketed for hunting over corn...All he took with him to the stand was a cooler of beer...that's a bunch of crap

Who was it and where did it happen?

Not sure of the guests name but know the guys who have the place in Clarke county near coffeville ...some relatively new hot shot warden was burning pages from what I was told...happened a couple years ago

I've got Pretty good idea who that might've been lol...
100 1,719 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
3 hours ago
Originally Posted by Groundhawg
Speaking of beer...I know of a guy who was a guest at a camp and literally didn't have a gun with him on private property get ticketed for hunting over corn...All he took with him to the stand was a cooler of beer...that's a bunch of crap

Who was it and where did it happen?

Not sure of the guests name but know the guys who have the place in Clarke county near coffeville ...some relatively new hot shot warden was burning pages from what I was told...happened a couple years ago
100 1,719 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
3 hours ago
I guess they are officially done. Just saw an ad saying that to get Craftsmen Tools you will now need to go to Lowes. That was the only thing Sears had going for it in the end.
1 91 Read More
Serious Deer Talk Forum
4 hours ago
timberdoodle
15 215 Read More
Serious Deer Talk Forum
4 hours ago
I've seen scrape lines with no rubs and watched bucked run the scrapes. Keep hanging out there and maybe you'll catch one cruising.
1 265 Read More
Serious Deer Talk Forum
4 hours ago
That last video is what I saw and heard a Kansas buck do while tending a doe. I described it as a frog as well. I have heard Alabama deer grunt as we are use to but not the clicking grunt.
15 215 Read More
Serious Deer Talk Forum
4 hours ago
thumbup
28 997 Read More
ALTurkey Talk -- Beards and Spurs
5 hours ago
Good looking set up.
4 188 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
5 hours ago
Originally Posted by perchjerker
We had the best healthcare in the world and the damned dems had to screw that up. It would be fixed in a couple of days if Congress had to use the same plan as average Americans. Drain the damn swamp!

This
25 833 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
5 hours ago
I honestly want to understand the law and the way it is translated.

It reads "who hunts... from, upon, or across any public road..."

I'm further asking what defines "hunting" as it relates to crossing and being upon the road.

God Bless,
David B.
7 334 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
5 hours ago
My buddies kids won 2nd place with 19.15lbs
8 385 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
5 hours ago
We normally put a tree up on Thanksgiving day then lights within days after.

This year we just got a tree up yetserday so we behind.
No loghts outside this year. I just bought a house and im covered up in work. Its ruined my huntin season too but i rather be a home owner and complain than be in an apt. Hell naw.

And we quit buyin trees. We like to go cut our own cedar tree. Its free and im carrying on my grandpaws tradition. Screw payin 40 bucks for a farm tree just to get tossed in a few weeks
16 509 Read More
Page 1 of 279 1 2 3 278 279
Aldeer.com Copyright 2001-2018 Aldeer LLP.