border="0" alt=
J and J Outdoor Productions Management Advantage! Southwood Motivated Movers Mayer Insurance Services LLC Mayer Insurance Services LLC
Serious Deer Talk
Automatic feeder times
by AUwrestler. 10/22/19 02:24 PM
what is your favorite ground blind setup.?
by redhedder. 10/22/19 12:42 PM
Same deer from last year
by Alyssa26. 10/22/19 08:51 AM
Food Plots
by lefthorn. 10/21/19 08:12 PM
Aldeer Classifieds
ISO glock
by BCD. 10/22/19 08:05 PM
2 crossbows for sale
by Curtis. 10/22/19 07:29 PM
WTB browning a bolt 25-06 with SS barrel
by Tailwalk7. 10/22/19 06:09 PM
WTB Leather knife sheath(s)
by ALMODUX. 10/22/19 04:46 PM
Wheel for 99 f150
by daniel white. 10/22/19 02:47 PM
Who's Online Now
17 registered members (jake5050, MetalMama, Cactus_buck, brett.smith, BLP, jawbone, Semo, BayedUp, Fishinspot, whack-n-stack, hunting13, hootn, TexasHuntress, Cobb, Mt Willing man, Blessed 1, 1 invisible), 305 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Aldeer Classifieds
2 minutes ago
Needing a new gun for hunting season because I had to sell mine for some unexpected bills at the end of this year. Not looking to break the bank just a good reliable gun to get me through the season. Haven't missed a season yet and really don't want to start now lol. Thanks guys in advance for any posts or pointing me in the right direction.
0 1 Read More
Aldeer Bow Talk
58 minutes ago
Is that Shaw in that 2nd pic?
13 1,258 Read More
Guns N Gear
1 hour ago
Originally Posted by booner
Originally Posted by AU338MAG
Europtic is selling these at half price right now.

That's where I bought mine from. Only complaint is the 4a reticle with it being so thin, can't complain about the price though..

That's why I'm not interested even at the low price. I want a reticle I can see to end of legal light, and beyond...
7 115 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
1 hour ago
Because I've done it before, you have to say "Outstanding Job" to the investigator/Officer or whoever it was that got the description of the vehicle from the child witness that was detailed enough to give identifying information that led to them finding the vehicle which was probably the first big break in the case.

If y'all will indulge me for a minute, I will tell you of a similar case I had. When I was a rookie we responded to a call of a child being raped behind a store. The detective at that time, Al Krunosky, worked it and got a confession from James Henry Bibby. He was sentenced to ten years. Al moved on a few years later and I took his job working child victimization cases. One Saturday morning I was called out on a child being kidnapped from a grocery store by her house. She was led away with the promise of a few dollars if she helped wash his car (like a 4 year old will be a lot of help). Anyways the 5 year with her didn't go. I interviewed her and she described the car as old and had a streak down the side. She was adamant that the guy had snakes on his feet. Now that was a puzzler to me, but I recorder her saying it and noted it in my notes even though I had no idea of the relevance at that time. I put out a BOLO for an old car with a streak down its side, again not really knowing the relevance of that. In the meantime the child came home, roughed up and torn vaginally, but alive. We all went to the hospital and she was treated and before I could get home Sgt. Anita Barlow saw an old car covered in primer but with a streak painted down its side as if they were testing a color. She stopped it and called me and I immediately went to the scene. The driver was James Henry Bibby and when we got him out of the car, guess what he was wearing? Some pretty Snake skin boots. Long story shorter, we had him on camera in the store, and the other child IDed him and the car, so we arrested him. His seman was later positively IDed from the Rape kit. He had been released exactly one year to the day for the first Rape when he committed this one. He refused to give a statement and I got a Search Warrant for his house. One of the things I found and seized was his "Diploma" for completing Alabama's Sexual Offender's program. Bibby surprised us all on his first appearance in Circuit court and told the judge he was guilty. Judge Meigs looked a little confused and Bibby's lawyer, Billy Faile, a good lawyer and former DA shrugged his shoulders and told the judge that he advised otherwise. Judge Meigs said "Well, OK, I sentence you to Life." About 5 years later Bibby wrote me a letter asking if he could have his boots back? I turned that over to the DA and he said, "No, as long as he is in prison, there could be a chance at an appeal, so we'll keep the evidence".
As both the times he got caught he was a little more brutal we knew that eventually, probably his next one, he will kill the child. I'm prepared, as long as I live, to testify before the Parole Board as to the pattern of him becoming more violent in his efforts to prevent the little girls from being able to ID him. Last I looked, he was still in prison and hadn't been up for Parole yet. I seriously doubt they will ever let him out. I'm just thankful that that little girl that they called Pudding, didn't end up like cupcake.
66 863 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
1 hour ago
Originally Posted by charlie
LT were only a few dollars more.

[Linked Image]html photo hosting

Prices vary a lot by size. 285 55/R20 ridge grappler was $338 when I looked yesterday on several sites.
49 799 Read More
Quality Deer Management
1 hour ago
Just wondering what is going to happen to the seed that are not rooted in the ground yet. Will they fail and die or will the roots find something to burry into with nutrients? There were quite a few seeds that didn’t have a sprout of grass but had fairly long roots just exposed. In my mind those seeds are doomed. Hopefully I will Be proven wrong but time will tell.
2,552 739,598 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
1 hour ago
Climate changes all the time and global warming is nothing but a money maker for scientist. In the 80's it was "the next ice age is coming". Well it never came and the funds dried up so now it's global warming. Hey but the hole in the ozone layer is smaller than it's ever been.
103 1,817 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
1 hour ago
Originally Posted by Beebs
They should just outright require a wma permit to enter the draw.

Agreed
29 760 Read More
AL HOGS
2 hours ago
A hog is a very hard animal to judge the weight of in person but especially by pictures. Being that things are slow around here right now I figured I would post a few pictures of hogs that were weighed on scales and the closest guess to weight wins the title of 2019 Official Aldeer Hog Weight Guesser.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
0 11 Read More
Football and Sports Talk
2 hours ago
Big win for wash
15 212 Read More
Serious Deer Talk Forum
2 hours ago
Originally Posted by slippinlipjr
I think, don't quote me on this, well don't ever quote me on anything for that matter, but there's only a few minutes deviance between sunrise/sunset times per degree of longitude. Not much difference. May be 5 minutes difference across the whole state.

I could look it up but I thought it was 1 minute for every 13 miles. could be wrong though.
27 978 Read More
Serious Deer Talk Forum
2 hours ago
Looks like some master baiters around the state.
8 372 Read More
Aldeer Pics and Trailcams
2 hours ago
Hard to tell. Need better pics
9 86 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
2 hours ago
I know a few guys that lived in them. Mainly after a divorce. They wasn’t converted to a house tho. I’ve seen that video and many of their others. Good YouTube channel!
2 235 Read More
Guns N Gear
2 hours ago

Originally Posted by gundoc
Gunbroker and look at guns WITH bids.

If you pay more than $350.00 and later decide to sell it on ALDEER you won't get your money back.

Dang 350 is the going price for an 1100 or is that an inside joke. I’m gonna pm you to ask some questions about guns
6 145 Read More
AL HOGS
2 hours ago
He will go around 200 when you put him on scales but when you drag or load him up you will swear he’s 350. Lol.
6 138 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
2 hours ago
Nice house for sure. Post a picture when you get it all set up and in the woods.
15 549 Read More
Serious Deer Talk Forum
2 hours ago
That video was awesome
50 2,467 Read More
Aldeer Bow Talk
2 hours ago
I plan to kill one over corn but not with a bow....
16 2,413 Read More
Aldeer Classifieds
3 hours ago
I have 3 crossbows
1 139 Read More
TEAM ALDEER
3 hours ago
I'm done before I get started unless I can come up with a crossbow to use. Arm has ached for over a week from trying to use bow from torn rotator cuff. Even if I left off the poundage, just the strain of pulling the string back is excruciating.
Gun season cant get here soon enough. I've even switched over to my 243 instead of my 7MM-08 to reduce recoil.
Next May me and Doctor Baker have a meeting at Jack Houston Hospital to get this fixed.
29 313 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
3 hours ago
Good deal. I Was hoping that would be your response.
105 3,053 Read More
Aldeer Classifieds
3 hours ago
Bump
4 441 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
3 hours ago
Originally Posted by AU7MM08
Originally Posted by Remington270
If those numbers getting thrown around are accurate, which I find hard to believe, I would use my own vehicle. That's a pile of cash, enough to pay for a new truck every 2 years. Who cares how many miles you put on it, it's not a classic car you're sitting on hoping its worth something one day, its a tool used to make a living.

You have to actually fill the truck up too though. 80,000 miles a year is at least 4,000 gallons and that’ll be over $8,000 minimum per year. Not counting tires, oil changes and the occasional catastrophe.

True, but 80,000 miles at .58 a mile is $40,400. That's a pile of cash for 10 or 12 oil changes and a set of tires.

And a real sonofabitch when you hit a deer, a tire shreds and destroys your bed etc etc.

Well, I've been driving for 38 years now, lots of trucks,trailers, cars, and tire blowouts but never had one damage a vehicle worse than a messed up rim. I average 20,000 miles a year and never hit a deer either.
60 1,086 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
3 hours ago
Paul has always been a great guy. Been 10 yrs since I stopped in but I worked several fishing events at the store and Paul was always the nicest guy in the store! Congrats to his son great accomplishment.
5 261 Read More
Page 1 of 65 1 2 3 64 65
Aldeer.com Copyright 2001-2019 Aldeer LLP.