Wilborn Outdoors http://www.rayonierhunting.com/ Motivated Movers Alabama Hog Control Mayer Insurance Services LLC
Serious Deer Talk
Piebald doe
by Turkeyboy. 10/17/18 07:05 PM
Who else...
by CKyleC. 10/17/18 03:53 PM
Mulberry Fork WMA
by 40Bucks. 10/16/18 02:15 PM
Heated huntin clothing
by KyBowhunter64. 10/16/18 01:32 AM
Summit viper question
by Beadlescomb. 10/15/18 11:07 PM
Aldeer Classifieds
Savage Model 10ML - Smokeless Muzzleloader
by LUMPY. 10/18/18 12:00 AM
KY Hunting Lease Questions
by HailState253. 10/17/18 08:25 PM
ISO Hunting Truck
by TATUM. 10/17/18 03:20 PM
2011 Chevy 1500 Z71
by Squatting Bear. 10/17/18 12:53 PM
1994 Chevrolet 3500 4x4 Diesel Extended Cab
by ValleyDawg. 10/17/18 12:03 PM
Who's Online Now
11 registered members (dnolen, MarksOutdoors, gcr0003, Lonster, mzzy, Michael256, ttownwhitetail, 40Bucks, 1bamashooter, Reaper, Andrew Morton), 192 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Donate to Aldeer
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Aldeer Bow Talk
8 minutes ago
Originally Posted by perchjerker
I tried years ago. Never seen as may skeeters anywhere. Good luck and pack extra ammo for your thermacell.

Hunted a buddy's lease on the Georgia side of that refuge. I concur pack two thermacells. Plenty of hogs.
2 229 Read More
Aldeer Bow Talk
8 minutes ago
When I hunted those places, years ago, they were CROWDED and unfortunately many bow hunters are slobs. Hopefully you’ll have better experiences than I had.
1 86 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
15 minutes ago
I wish he would have killed more families of baboons.
34 690 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
18 minutes ago
I'll be sure to update when I get mine but all the Youtube reviews I've watched and articles I've read are pretty positive
3 471 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
33 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Skinny
I never watched her show back then, much less now. It seems like the old TV network guard wont let their model die and move on. The NBC/CBS/ABC etc... corporations are going the same way Sears just went. I won't let a share of their stock be in any of my portfolios.

Now that the world is not longer curious how they killed her off the viewership will die. The politically correct can't dictate the market.

I loved the first run when we didn't have much else to watch. I've never understood a "reboot". Network TV is in a tailspin throwing crap at the wall hoping something sticks.
5 255 Read More
Aldeer Bow Talk
50 minutes ago
Originally Posted by jdfarm23
Here’s the buck my buddy killed this morning

[Linked Image]

Can we expect the same caliber of deer to TEAM 14 haha
36 1,714 Read More
Serious Deer Talk Forum
54 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Remington270
Originally Posted by BREEZE1
This is where a good friend would come into play.

To track and process a deer you shot? That would be a GOOD friend.

znrichie how good of friends would you say we are haha
23 993 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
1 hour ago
All these polls news stations talk about. I've never been asked about any of it. Have yall
4 86 Read More
Guns N Gear
1 hour ago
Handloads 130 grain Barnes TSX.
15 203 Read More
Aldeer Classifieds
1 hour ago
Savage Model 10ML - Smokeless Muzzleloader. Camo stock/stainless barrel. I’ve never shot it but bought it used. Was told only fired 20ish times. Looks new. Comes with Boyds blue wood laminate thumbhole stock. Also have all components to fire except powder. $1300

Located in Huntsville. Will ship on your dime
0 7 Read More
AL Fishing Talk
1 hour ago
Originally Posted by wheelgun
Neither regs or law mentions anything about forward facing headlights being illegal. Cant be mistaken for a mast or stern light so as long as it doesnt obstruct running lights, I dont see a problem.

If you have forward facing lights. Who ever you meet can not see you lights. It's that simple. Just like folks that thinks it's cool to run a light bar on there truck. You can't see headlights from being blinded by light bar.
21 790 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
1 hour ago
Originally Posted by Out back
I was almost asleep one night when I heard my hotel room door open.
A girl walks in, never turned on a light. She just took off her clothes and climbed in bed.
Three hours later, I finally told her she had the wrong room. smile

Next night, she did the same thing.

rofl
14 195 Read More
Aldeer Classifieds
1 hour ago
Bump
16 2,000 Read More
Aldeer Classifieds
1 hour ago
$350
10 1,372 Read More
Aldeer Classifieds
1 hour ago
Sold
18 2,090 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
2 hours ago
Originally Posted by GKelly
its alot easier to prefab the house and use screws to anchor the walls up then you can back the screws out and take the shooting house in 6 pieces- 4 walls, the platform and a roof. once the platform is up set everything back in place and set the screws again work smarter not harder.

GKelly has the right idea. I just made a 4x6 house on a 5ft. high platform this year. For the platform I used 2x6s for the outside frame and 2x4s for the inside frame. I cut 2 10ft 4x4s in half for the 4 legs. I didnt want them to be straight down so I ran them inside the 2x6s and screwed some 1x4 pieces of plywood between the top of the post and 2x6s to make the legs angle out. I secured them with lag bolts. I cross braced them and that sucker was solid. I built the walls in sections using 2x2s and OSB. I flipped the base over on my trailer by myself and flipped it back upright in place then put the walls up. I could have done it all by myself but the front wall was to heavy so I had someone lift it up to me. I prefabed the roof frame and put the tin on it last. I was quite proud of the way it turned out. No tractor needed.
9 668 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
2 hours ago
Guess I should add that after his year of recouping, the knuckle gead rode/raced for 3 more years. Nothing like the anxiety from watching 75-100ft jumps knowing what can happen
14 320 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
2 hours ago
Aint no tellin what the government is injectin folks with. I wonder what the long term side affects are too?

Dont they say the young kids immunizations shots or whatever they are called have been traced back to all kinds of problems
63 935 Read More
TEAM ALDEER
2 hours ago
Unfortunately I may not get to bow hunt. I will be behind a chainsaw clearing roads from the storm. I mean a lot of trees fell over the roads!!!!!!!!!
22 161 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
2 hours ago
That’s the second best show behind deadliest catch
14 556 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
2 hours ago
Originally Posted by bward85
Originally Posted by Morris
Well we all know that's Stevo standing in front of the front row.

Is that you standing beside him to his left? rofl

Lol. actually from the few photos that I have seen of you with that big bastard alligator head that you have that's got to be you.
15 392 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
2 hours ago
Lock them all up! Liberal trying to hurt the President.

The top Treasury Department employee who was charged Wednesday with leaking confidential financial documents pertaining to former Trump officials was apprehended the previous evening with a flash drive containing the allegedly pilfered information in her hand, prosecutors said in court papers.

The dramatic arrest late Tuesday came on the heels of other high-profile, leak-related prosecutions under the Trump administration, which has pledged to go on the offensive against leakers that the president has called "traitors and cowards."

Natalie Mayflower Sours Edwards, 40, a senior official at the department's Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN), is accused of illegally giving a reporter bank reports documenting several suspicious financial transactions, known as Suspicious Activity Reports (“SARs”), from October 2017 to the present.

The financial transactions involved Trump campaign chief Paul Manafort, campaign official Richard Gates, accused Russian agent Maria Butina and the Russian Embassy, federal law enforcement officials said Wednesday.

article
0 55 Read More
AL Fishing Talk
2 hours ago
Lost a casio gz'one rock off the bow one day fell in about 6ft of crystal clear water....luckily.....phone was for real waterproof and my fishin buddy on the stern started callin it...i saw it light up on the bottom and jumped in after it...got out and put it in the console....kept on fishin.
13 664 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
2 hours ago
Originally Posted by jawbone
Originally Posted by whack-n-stack
I say we all form an AlDeer colony in Selma.

Y'all just want to use us for the hunting.

Don’t sell yourself short. There’s some good river fishing too.
34 1,958 Read More
Football and Sports Talk
2 hours ago

That one never gets old! Haha!
1 27 Read More
Page 1 of 75 1 2 3 74 75
Aldeer.com Copyright 2001-2018 Aldeer LLP.