border="0" alt=
Management Advantage! www.rayonier.com Motivated Movers Mayer Insurance Services LLC Mayer Insurance Services LLC
Serious Deer Talk
Mobile tensaw delta
by Sandmtnslayer. 08/24/19 08:05 PM
LFTT 8/23/19
by Bamabucks14. 08/23/19 05:14 PM
Almost to 100!!!
by Southwood7. 08/23/19 04:31 PM
Tennessee Velvet Hunt
by Blessed 1. 08/23/19 02:53 PM
Planting Durana clover.....
by ronfromramer. 08/23/19 09:31 AM
Aldeer Classifieds
20” tundra wheels/tires and lift
by crocker. 08/24/19 08:59 PM
Garmin 93SV / Panoptix PS21
by Caddis001. 08/24/19 08:46 PM
WTB. Millennium lock-on
by crocker. 08/24/19 05:20 PM
Aero Precision 300blk AR15
by ValleyDawg. 08/24/19 02:32 PM
FS: Ammo .270, .35REM, 7mm WSM
by NEbamahunter. 08/24/19 07:30 AM
Who's Online Now
23 registered members (xarcher, Driveby, Irishguy, DoeNut, BowtechDan, Brownitsdown, 2walnuts, Farmer64, Blessed 1, NoHuntin, Bmyers142, jmj120, Thread Killer, limabean, Ruger7mag, MC21, Jus_me, North40R, Marengo hunter, 4 invisible), 111 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
August
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Aldeer General Forum
3 hours ago
I think it has more to do with being an astronaut than a lesbian.....

diaper-wearing-astronaut-jailed-in-love-triangle-plot/
7 459 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
3 hours ago
Originally Posted by metalmuncher
There are a few of the old time hardware stores left, but you have to go to a relatively small and somewhat isolated town to find one. Grave's Hardware in Collinsville is a good example. The nearest town of any size is Fort Payne which is about 22 miles up I-59. Gadsden is about 25 in the opposite direction. It is in the old Downtown area of Collinsville.

I love places old like that. When you walk in you will notice things like an old wooden plank floor, wooden shelves and I think I remember that last time I was in there they still had an old timey rotating nail bin. Don't quote me on the last one though. You can buy the usual hardware/building material stuff plus they sell things, such as feed and seed that modern building material centers like Lowe's, Home Cheapo, and Marvin's just don't carry. My son bought some Coal for his forge at Grave's yesterday. Try to find THAT at Lowe's.

i'm not affiliated with them, I just like to promote pieces of Americana like family owned Hardware stores, General stores or old Country stores.

Yep Graves is a good one. There used to be one in Ashland in the square but I can't remember the name.
24 665 Read More
Guns N Gear
4 hours ago
I’ve ran magpul in competitions several times now and haven’t had a single problem out of them
11 118 Read More
Aldeer Bow Talk
4 hours ago
Don't believe the IBO even has the Southern Triple Crown anymore? One of the most memorable (besides the ones i won) shoots for me was when me and my buddy shot in the pouring cold arse rain in Wetumpka one year 😳🤣
7 111 Read More
Quality Deer Management
4 hours ago
I have several trees in these..work Great.
3 132 Read More
Quality Deer Management
4 hours ago
2-4??? Come by my place. You can have 20-40. My wife and kids are starting a tree farm soon to include Sawtooth. That will be about another year, but for now they are still free. You can be a "grass roots" client and tell all of your buddies!!
31 721 Read More
Land, Leases, and Hunting Clubs
4 hours ago
Originally Posted by bgdaddy5
Around the Arlington/ Catherine area.

There's 1 spot opening up in Squeaky's club in Thomasville, AL if you're interested.
4 1,056 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
4 hours ago
Andalusia is getting a Popeye's three traffic lights from Zaxby's. They have been doing the prep work for the pad and such. I don't remember when it is supposed to be open, but there seems to be mixed opinions about it as far as the food goes from the locals here.
56 1,554 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
4 hours ago
Originally Posted by bigcountry692001
Hey
Originally Posted by James
Originally Posted by bigcountry692001
Originally Posted by James
I'm sipping on some sweet tea does that count? 😆

For you no... unless you have hank jr playing softy in the background 😂

Well guess that's 2 strikes against me, cause I'm watching Beverly Hills Cop 😀

That’s old as perch

I know it's pitiful 🤣
8 63 Read More
Serious Deer Talk Forum
4 hours ago
Originally Posted by Chickenrig
That’s one fast growin oak there son, where can i get me some of those?
I assume you meant years ago

Might want to read that again. Think it went over your noggin.
11 859 Read More
Aldeer Bow Talk
4 hours ago
Anyone know someone that can build the steel cables for the old bear bows?

I have one id like to restore.
0 2 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
5 hours ago
I got hit today in both legs opening a gate for cows.
24 831 Read More
Football and Sports Talk
5 hours ago
Daddy will take care of him
9 163 Read More
Aldeer Classifieds
5 hours ago
Originally Posted by Skullworks
Originally Posted by gcr0003
What is FTF

Face To Face

Form the guys I met here so far id say ,,,,friend to friend thumbup
19 1,366 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
5 hours ago
I got mom the straight talk home phone , she very happy . Her bill went from about 70 to about 20. Kelp her old number. Her emergency call box worked fine with it
11 530 Read More
AL Fishing Talk
5 hours ago
I love live bait fishing. We do it a few times a summer. Gotta a couple of spots we do it at on Guntersville and we catch some sure enough toads
7 160 Read More
AL Fishing Talk
6 hours ago
Those look great and those are great questions!! Please send me the GPS coordinates when you sink them! Please!! ;-)
6 243 Read More
AL Squirrel, Alligator, Trapping, and Varmits
6 hours ago
GREAT GATOR.... CONGRATS....
35 1,212 Read More
Aldeer Bow Talk
6 hours ago
Originally Posted by boker
I been trying to sharpen some old bear razor heads, cant get the edge I want no matter how or what I use but I got a buddy that cab use a file and have them shaving sharp in under a minute

Get a three sided jewelstik and a Razor Edge Systems Arrowhead guide.

Then watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtNBQoVlz80 He sharpens Simmon heads, but the same process will get bear and any other two blade broadhead screaming sharp! I sharpen broadheads, knives and everything using the same technique, when I say something is sharp, don't test it with skin!! Not bragging, it's just that simple process works that well.
23 328 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
6 hours ago
I'd plug anything in the tread but nothing in the sidewall. Tread shoulder like shown in the picture would be ok. Steelbelts under the tread for structural support but nothing but nylon cords in the sidewall.
24 706 Read More
Aldeer Bow Talk
6 hours ago
I’m curious myself.. I’m right handed as well but shoot guns left handed and through my reel left handed when needed... I guess from hunting with my dad as a kid since he shot left handed.. he said as a kid he was left handed but they whooped that out of him as it was different and frowned upon.. sadly I can believe that
1 10 Read More
Football and Sports Talk
6 hours ago

7- Kenny Bell
143 4,163 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
6 hours ago
Originally Posted by Dixiepatriot
Looks like you need to kill him some more.

This guy gets it
12 626 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
6 hours ago
I agree with crenshawco.... I say spread whatever seed you want and weed eat that stuff down ahead of a big rain. Throw and mow has really changed the game on some plots for me
2 144 Read More
Football and Sports Talk
6 hours ago
Originally Posted by hunterbuck
Originally Posted by crenshawco
In case yall forgot, Kevin Sumlin is now the AZ coach. He inherited Kahlil Tate after a banner season. He was a fringe Heisman candidate going into last year, but he was horrible. Looks like he's on a similar track this year. Sumlin and his agent punked T A&M

Sumlin "Johnny Footballed" A&M.

Similar to Chizik "Scam"
9 98 Read More
Page 1 of 72 1 2 3 71 72
Aldeer.com Copyright 2001-2019 Aldeer LLP.