</a JR Holmes Oil Company </a Shark Guard Southeast Woods and Whitetail Mayer Insurance Services LLC
Aldeer Classifieds
NIB: Springfield Hellcat 9mm
by Buckscent. 06/16/24 10:52 AM
FS 1960’s Lodge Chicken Fryer CI & Lid
by BamaGuitarDude. 06/16/24 08:56 AM
FS Vintage Griswold #8 SBL CI Skillet
by BamaGuitarDude. 06/16/24 08:35 AM
Pulsar 5250 watts Generator
by Drycreek. 06/16/24 08:27 AM
2019 Harley Softail
by Paddlejon. 06/16/24 08:01 AM
Serious Deer Talk
Lake Martin Community Hunting Area?
by Turkey_neck. 06/16/24 12:05 PM
New Tracking Rules
by Ridge Life. 06/14/24 09:43 PM
Hunting Lease Insurance
by mw2015. 06/10/24 09:45 AM
Feeders and Hogs
by PYhunter. 06/09/24 10:27 AM
Blood Trailing Breeds
by 2 ducks. 06/08/24 07:48 PM
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Land, Leases, Hunting Clubs
University Lands
by clayk. 06/15/24 08:39 PM
Diamond Mountain Club
by Stoney. 06/09/24 08:30 PM
Hunting Club Jefferson/Tuscaloosa Line
by Austin1. 06/07/24 09:08 PM
Wayne county tn leases
by brushwhacker. 06/05/24 06:13 PM
Looking for a couple guys
by MoeBuck. 05/25/24 06:25 PM
Who's Online Now
95 registered members (CNC, geeb1, coldtrail, sawdust, skymech, baitstop, !shiloh!, BCLC, Alb, fur_n_feathers, grundan, mzzy, Mbrock, Shotts, mopar, RockFarmer, DGAMBLER, CatfishJunkie, biglmbass, jwalker77, jaydub12, Jwbfx4, doghouse, Uokman2014, Ten37, XVIII, BrentsFX4, jw706, 380jeff, Shmoe, odocoileus, Brian_C, Bustinbeards, JohnG, Stoney, JohnnyLoco, jb20, Keysbowman, AU coonhunter, timberman56, GomerPyle, Ray_Coon, woodduck, Turkeyneck78, Buckscent, RareBreed, jchurch, Fattyfireplug, CrappieMan, scrubbuck, Young20, BamaFan64, 3bailey3, UncleHuck, Chaser357, Johnal3, JLMiller, quailman, BC_Reb, Ben2, jaredhunts, mathews prostaff, YellaLineHunter, jellyhead11, TurkeyJoe, Turkey_neck, Bulls eye, kodiak06, Justice, Dubie, mossyback, johnnyreb, Camden86, AKB, dave260rem!, dsmc, icducks, jarcher38, cch, DoubleShoalsJR, BradB, Ant67, Geeb, ALclearcut, Atoler, 10 invisible), 589 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Serious Deer Talk Forum
22 minutes ago
Originally Posted by YellaLineHunter
Originally Posted by Turkey_neck
I hunted it in a different club 20 years ago. Not sure if it still is but it was bordered by a dog club. The deer hunting was ok turkey was good.

I think I was in that dog club about 10 yrs ago.

Boone valley hunting club was the name.
7 867 Read More
AL HOGS
1 hour ago
Originally Posted by ImThere
Pigs cannot be that bad. If they were we would be allowed to hunt them year round, anywhere, any weapon. Been on 2 wmas quite a bit and have seen very little sign.

Of course its not that bad. But writing an article without a bunch of sensationalism doesn't get as many clicks. Facts: Hogs have been here since Desoto in the 1500s. They are certainly a problem in some areas, particularly concerning agriculture. They have also become the new cash cow for the Dr. Dumba$$ types in all these govt agencies. They themselves sensationalize the issue and constantly beat the drums that only they can solve this problem. Follow the $$$.

Hogs should be managed like any other game animal. They are a great hunting opportunity. I'd like to see a real, truthful study that compared the problems deer cause to agriculture (and automotive accidents) to the problems hogs cause. No one is talking about eradicating the pine goats.

The anti-hog hunting crap that is coming out of these state agencies and advisory boards has the potential to morph into other areas of our sport with the infiltration of just a few animal rights types in the future. Just look at some of the western states today.
3 325 Read More
ALTurkey Talk -- Beards and Spurs
1 hour ago
I know of only one nest we broke up this year but it appeared the eggs were only days from hatching. The hen is grieving over the nest it appears . We see her every day at the nest for over a week now . Last year I know we broke up 3 nest and killed one hen . Have seen only one group of poults with a hen but we had over 16 hens at the end of deer season . Only seen those two so hopefully a few of the others raised successfully. Rolled over 500 bales this week .
0 27 Read More
Aldeer Classifieds
1 hour ago
Sent out pics to several people but crickets so far
3 708 Read More
Aldeer Classifieds
1 hour ago
Pics sent
3 244 Read More
Aldeer Classifieds
1 hour ago
Desert FDE. 425.00 FTF around Bham
Includes 2 boxes of 9mm
0 54 Read More
1 hour ago
Population dynamics. carrying capacity is dependent on multiple variables. As populations persist at higher numbers those factors tend to exacerbate population pressures. For example: early populations tend to have less disease and natural predation.

Thinking about population growth in a stochastic model is more helpful. As populations increase there is an increase of "random/maybe dependent " events that negativity influence populations. Reintroduced population overshoots are also well documented.
9 224 Read More
Aldeer Classifieds
2 hours ago
P.m. sent
3 244 Read More
Aldeer Classifieds
2 hours ago
Nice looking gun. Looks like somebody jammed a duck call on the barrel.
14 526 Read More
Aldeer Classifieds
2 hours ago
Anyone got One for Sale😃😃
5 222 Read More
Aldeer Classifieds
2 hours ago
Originally Posted by ALMODUX
lol….. The GMs are more and more desirable for being able to easily keep running forever.

Hold on now a cotton-picking minute. Toyota's are the only truck that can run forever. I thought everyone knew that!
5 222 Read More
2 hours ago
Well dammit
I hope mine returns .
I had a free range hen take off to nest and i ain’t seen her
Since . That was back in May . She somewheres ?
2 46 Read More
Land, Leases, and Hunting Clubs
2 hours ago
Originally Posted by CNC
[quote=CrappieMan]If they don't know if they have 1000 or 10,000 sounds like they don't know shucks anyway. .

How many do you have in Pike Co? It would be hard to put a number on such....I imagine its just an estimate only.

On the 1300 acres in pike they have been trapped down to hardly ever seeing one. Saw 2 all deer season. I'd say crenshaw county where I'm from has the most I've seen. The people that trap and don't shoot them get them in control somewhat. Shooting them is a bad idea if you want them gone. If you have land on the conecuh or patsilaga rivers you will always have hogs at some point.
111 10,717 Read More
2 hours ago
Saw some in a hay Feild this week. She got bumped off nest and we left a big area around the nest rest of Feild was cut she hasn’t been back
2 46 Read More
3 hours ago
Predator Adaptation.
9 224 Read More
3 hours ago
My lab pup just bumbed a hen off her nest down here in Barbour County.
Has anyone ever seen a nest this late ? She had 12 in the clutch .
2 46 Read More
Aldeer Classifieds
3 hours ago
https://www.facebook.com/share/8QVRyd1FKLzsk7bS/?mibextid=kL3p88

$125 - local p/up, cash only, no holds - XP on FB - 3% ALDEER fee if sold on here - deadeye, here’s you a flat sitting chicken fryer with a lid this time! a great piece of vintage cast iron 👍🏻
0 69 Read More
Aldeer Classifieds
3 hours ago
Bump
45 3,478 Read More
Aldeer Classifieds
3 hours ago
lol…..that window of Chevy/GMC trucks might be the best trucks ever made for durability/longevity…..yeah, if you towed much with them you ‘might’ need a transmission after 250k, but the motors go way beyond that. Ford/Dodge during that time period are mostly just memories by now. The GMs are more and more desirable for being able to easily keep running forever.
5 222 Read More
Aldeer Classifieds
3 hours ago
https://www.facebook.com/share/ZEPWtXEuBngfjrKQ/?mibextid=kL3p88

$100 - local p/up, cash only, no holds - XP on FB - 3% to ALDEER if sold on here ... this is a good’un, folks
0 50 Read More
Aldeer Classifieds
4 hours ago
Between 1 1/2 to 2 years old very little use. Used it approximately 4 times to keep refrigerator cold for wife's insulin. It's a 5250-watt surge and 4250 continuous $450.00
0 57 Read More
Aldeer Classifieds
4 hours ago
I'm hearing that a Lot.. My Son is Turning 16 and wanting around those Years..He's saved a Few Thousand Dollars of His own Money to help with the Purchase so trying to find something hopefully dependable.
5 222 Read More
Aldeer Classifieds
4 hours ago
Kuryakn speaker. Luggage rack
Extended handle bars
Like new. Barely ridden.
Custom dynamic lights
Vance and Hines slip ons
Mustang 2 up seats with driver and passenger back rest
114 cu in
Title in hand

6500 miles

Like new. 2 tone red.

$17200

I can text pics if interested. Fun bike. I don't ride it enough

In Meridianville

0 101 Read More
Aldeer Classifieds
4 hours ago
Just put mine in the transmission shop. Gotta love a chevy
5 222 Read More
Aldeer Classifieds
4 hours ago
8 1,201 Read More
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Aldeer.com Copyright 2001-2024 Aldeer LLP.