CNC , you couldnt be more wrong. If you want to keep argueing i will keep posting till this topic is either shut- down by the moderators or you quit you Idotic posting! I dont care if this topic goes own for 5 years . You are wrong. You have heard from gamewardens and biologist and you still claim trapping is not in the best interset of our deer heard? You must be smoking CRACK! We dont all have the same type of quail habitat you do. The point is you are trying to make out like we are" just sell our services". I call BS on this. Just today i talked to an ALDEER member, and gave him good advice on trapping. I also give free estimates. I am willing to help ANYONE on here with question about coyotes. How many people" just selling there services "do that? CNC is against steel traps and loves coyotes is all i can figure out! Smart deer managers will use all the tools avalable to them, that includes trapping. For you to say that we are selling a service to folks just to make money is untrue. If it was true none of us would be offering free coyote trapping advice.