Originally Posted By: shooters
Its will take alot to get to the levels CNC is talking about.Only up north with the harsh winters are plant severly over browsed like this. Once again CNC is quoting something he has read that may or may not apply to OUR alabama deer hunting! Species of plants being wiped out? Now CNC sounds like a hippy tree hugger! Coyotes breeding like rabbits? Peta member??? What CNC is talking about my be possible some where, but is that really going to happen in alabama? I dont think so.I have talked to biologist and land manager, and it take ALOT to severly get over the lands carring capacity in alabama. Unless its a high fence operation what CNC is talking about, once again is just what he has read. The truth is it would be very hard to do in alabama. Nothing wrong with habitat management , but why not reduce the coyotes numbers as well. Unless your a coyote loving PETA member their is no reason not too!

Does looking back at the history of our own deer management practices here in Alabama support your idea that it’s not possible to manage to one extreme or the other here in our state???

We dont rent pigs