Originally Posted By: CNC
Originally Posted By: shooters
[quote=CNC] Their is no endless supply of coyotes, that you cannot stop from killing your fawns. You just have to find thr right guy that can trap and pay him or swap him some hunting rights, to kill coyotes.

So how long do you recommend that a land owner keep trapping coyotes?
How long do you plant food plots? Its an own going process. To win the war against coyotes you have to cripple the amount of coyotes. Most high - end hunting operations have ADC people on staff. IF you want results you have to be willing to have a full-time predator management plan in place. Think of predator management as partof the overall land management practice. Just like spring and fall foodplots, supplemental feeding, trophy rocks, habitat management they all go together. And buy the way i dont always charge 100 dollars a coyote. ADC people must figure in time ,mileage, and cost! If i have to drive 10 miles it maybe 75 dollars, if i have to drive 50 it will be 100 dollars each, anyone that THROWS out a price over the phone , without looking at the land owners property is NOT a true professional! Each job must be studied and price accordingly.