Jawbone, I used to write speeding tickets, and DUI arrests all the time in Jefferson Co. My dog was drug certified(in Selma) and we made all kinds of drug cases.

The Shelby Co Asst DA threw out several of my drug cases w/o consulting me. When I asked why she said I had no probable cause to make the stop. I told her all were made in a WMA and I needed no probable cause to make any stop and search. She was unaware of any such law till I showed her.

I arrested a guy for animal cruelty one time in Bham. He kept a coon in a small rolling cage w/o any bedding, food, or water for the week I watched the cage. When I found the guy I arrested him illegal possession of a coon, and animal cruelty. My Capt had a hissy fit and told me to dismiss the cruelty charges....I told his idiot ass to go talk to my Judge about it. Cahill prolly would of put the Capt in jail. shocked Judge Cahill hammered the guy on the animal cruelty charge, threatening to put his ass under the bench and kick his ass. Cahill was a hunter and fisherman and a damn good judge.

I've spent most of the money I've made in my lifetime on hunting and fishing. The rest I just wasted.....

proud Cracker-Americaan

muslims are like coyotes, only good one is a dead one