DP, as much insurance as we pay, they better not complain much about a 2 minute boxing match.....

Originally Posted By: Beadlescomb
I wouldn't let two guys that can't fight any better than that work for me

Trust me on this one. If they take the gloves off and go after you, lay down, curl up and assume the fetal position. smile

Yes, the biggest one needs a haircut.

That little guy is small short but built like a rock.

That big boy use to be a pretty rough guy. He got saved and his life has changed. One funny story that the smaller guy told me about the bigger guy is that one night they were hanging out at KMart in Albertville. The big guy was 16 at the time. A group of college guys started talking smack to him and his buddies. The biggest one of the college guys was a lineman that played at JSU. Remember that "our" big guy was 16 at the time. "Our" big guy got tired of the smack talk and yelled to the crowd of college boys, "I'm fixin to whip everyone of you. You little ones all come on as fast as you can. You big ones come one at a time." I don't remember how many of the little ones came running, but big JSU lineman walked down there and got whipped by the 16 year old boy. LOL

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14