I calmly did some research on the matter as it involved children because that seems to be the most riling up point on here.

Here is what I found.

Since 1973 -Apr, 2014 I counted 101 children between the ages of 0-20 that were killed by what was directly described as Pit Bull, Pit Bull Mix and/or Staffordshire Terrier.
Now there were more that probably were attributed to the cause of death by the link website posted at the beginning of this thread, a site I might add, devoted solely to the destruction of the Pit Bull, simply because they were "pit bull like".

Also I found that from 1973 -2013 there were 768 fatal accidents involving children and Mini Blind Cords.

It is a terrible tragedy anytime a child is killed from what ever cause but to become this worked up over such a statistically small cause and to the point of irrational thoughts and behavior is just dumbfounding to me. Digressing into childish name calling and threats of death to a whole breed of canine and someones pet is just unbelievably irrational to me.
Are we to burn down every house that has Mini Blinds in the windows now?

Should I say that if you have mini blinds I'll never visit your house and if you bring me mini blinds to my house I'll rip them from your hands and destroy them? That is just silly.
Just putting things in perspective.

Last edited by JTapia; 04/15/14 09:36 AM.

Hunt'em hard when they are hard to hunt but never, ever hardly hunt!