</a JR Holmes Oil Company </a Shark Guard Southeast Woods and Whitetail Mayer Insurance Services LLC
Aldeer Classifieds
125 Dirt Bike
by Chad Burnette. 06/03/24 02:51 AM
WTB 14’ Jon Boat
by auburn17. 06/02/24 09:53 PM
Guns
by Snuffy. 06/02/24 07:51 PM
Rem700 308
by Dr594. 06/02/24 06:42 PM
galvanized boat trailer
by Drycreek. 06/02/24 05:32 PM
Serious Deer Talk
Are these the good ol’ days??
by Jotjackson. 06/02/24 11:42 PM
Here you go CNC
by CNC. 06/02/24 10:33 PM
Favorite hunting method
by MGrubber. 06/02/24 08:21 PM
Kansas draw
by ColeT. 06/02/24 07:27 PM
Community scrapes
by kodiak06. 06/02/24 11:42 AM
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Land, Leases, Hunting Clubs
Looking for a couple guys
by MoeBuck. 05/25/24 06:25 PM
Tunnel Springs 1 more member
by extreme heights hunter. 05/23/24 10:17 AM
Iso
by AustinC. 05/21/24 05:01 PM
Marengo County Club
by EarlPitts. 05/17/24 04:02 PM
Franklin county Al
by BigBuck10. 05/11/24 09:29 AM
Who's Online Now
12 registered members (MS_Hunter, thayerp81, Frankie, Jwbfx4, Reaper, coosabuckhunter, OlTimer, 3Gs, Tupi, 7mmSTW, KEITH, 1 invisible), 520 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13
Re: Caution! Luck Buck Hunting Club - Lowndes County [Re: Smitty2102] #915682
03/28/14 05:35 AM
03/28/14 05:35 AM
PDL, Fl
T
timbercruiser Offline
Freak of Nature
timbercruiser  Offline
Freak of Nature
T
PDL, Fl
Combine this thread with the other thread about the same subject and it would already be over 10.

Re: Caution! Luck Buck Hunting Club - Lowndes County [Re: Smitty2102] #915685
03/28/14 05:40 AM
03/28/14 05:40 AM
alabama
BhamFred Offline
Freak of Nature
BhamFred  Offline
Freak of Nature
alabama
I still can't believe ya'll ran such a nice man off......

I've spent most of the money I've made in my lifetime on hunting and fishing. The rest I just wasted.....

proud Cracker-Americaan

muslims are like coyotes, only good one is a dead one
Re: Caution! Luck Buck Hunting Club - Lowndes County [Re: Smitty2102] #915726
03/28/14 06:08 AM
03/28/14 06:08 AM
Alabama Wetumpka
Talltines Offline
on probation
Talltines  Offline
on probation
Alabama Wetumpka
He will be back looking for 14 new members soon for his Trophy Club of 90-100" deer with One stand for all to hunt at the same time and only that one day.

Hunting Is my Obsession, My Passion, My Everything, Oh so is my wife.
Re: Caution! Luck Buck Hunting Club - Lowndes County [Re: BhamFred] #915745
03/28/14 06:22 AM
03/28/14 06:22 AM
Cropwell, Al.
S
Smitty2102 Offline OP
spike
Smitty2102  Offline OP
spike
S
Cropwell, Al.

Originally Posted By: BhamFred
I still can't believe ya'll ran such a nice man off......

Ivoryman was exposed for who he really is. Not his first rodeo and sure won't be his last. He doesn't have anything but lies to come back with. Sad thing is that he still doesn't get it. He thinks I am mad because I wasn't accepted in his club. I'm fortunate. If he was a real man, he would be up front with potential members, tell them that he makes up the rules and changes them whenever he likes, tell them up front that they are not a good fit for his trophy club so they can move on...not 6 weeks later, tell them that only a 6 and young 8 were taken on his trophy club, tell them the rules are different for his cronies... just be honest and up front with everyone. Simple for you and me, but it is impossible for a jerk like him. Sorry for those that are sucked into his bizarre world of hunting.

Re: Caution! Luck Buck Hunting Club - Lowndes County [Re: Smitty2102] #915782
03/28/14 07:01 AM
03/28/14 07:01 AM
alabama
BhamFred Offline
Freak of Nature
BhamFred  Offline
Freak of Nature
alabama
I was being real sarcastic.......

I've spent most of the money I've made in my lifetime on hunting and fishing. The rest I just wasted.....

proud Cracker-Americaan

Re: Caution! Luck Buck Hunting Club - Lowndes County [Re: Smitty2102] #915815
03/28/14 07:32 AM
03/28/14 07:32 AM
wedowee
daniel white Offline
Booner
daniel white  Offline
Booner
wedowee
Well they never did let me know about running dogs.... smile

"You do and it will be the biggest mistake you ever made, you Texas brush popper" John Wayne
Re: Caution! Luck Buck Hunting Club - Lowndes County [Re: Smitty2102] #915837
03/28/14 07:50 AM
03/28/14 07:50 AM
Pigeon
F
Flats Offline
spike
Flats  Offline
spike
F
Pigeon
Not interested in this club at all, but where in lowndes county is it located

Re: Caution! Luck Buck Hunting Club - Lowndes County [Re: Flats] #915866
03/28/14 08:08 AM
03/28/14 08:08 AM
Alabama Wetumpka
Talltines Offline
on probation
Talltines  Offline
on probation
Alabama Wetumpka
Near Hope Hull if I remember right

Hunting Is my Obsession, My Passion, My Everything, Oh so is my wife.
Re: Caution! Luck Buck Hunting Club - Lowndes County [Re: Flats] #915887
03/28/14 08:18 AM
03/28/14 08:18 AM
If you only knew.....
Tru-Talker Offline
Booner
Tru-Talker  Offline
Booner
If you only knew.....
Originally Posted By: Flats
but where in lowndes county is it located

Look for these signs in Lowndes County...
And you'll know your there...

Originally Posted By: Ivory_man
It's my land! That's why

Last edited by Tru-Talker; 03/28/14 08:19 AM.

Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves...

Confucius
Re: Caution! Luck Buck Hunting Club - Lowndes County [Re: jchan] #915958
03/28/14 09:12 AM
03/28/14 09:12 AM
Mayberry
Brent Offline
Administrator
Brent  Offline
Administrator
Mayberry
Originally Posted By: jchan

Originally Posted By: _splittoe
I think they killed two bucks a 6 point and a young 8 point

hmmmmm.....join date, known info about club........IP addy anyone?

His IP address isn't the same as anyone else posting on this thread.

"How in the hell did you get to be a moderator?"...Skinny

God Bless Nick Saban!
Re: Caution! Luck Buck Hunting Club - Lowndes County [Re: Smitty2102] #916079
03/28/14 10:25 AM
03/28/14 10:25 AM
Pigeon
F
Flats Offline
spike
Flats  Offline
spike
F
Pigeon
We have enough yahoos in butler county, maybe he'll stay to the north

Re: Caution! Luck Buck Hunting Club - Lowndes County [Re: Smitty2102] #916186
03/28/14 11:47 AM
03/28/14 11:47 AM
I
Ivory_man Offline
4 point
Ivory_man  Offline
4 point
I
Wow can not believe this topic is still top of the list, y'all must be pretty bored this week! Let me start off by saying this, I don't have to explain shucks to anyone on here and our club isn't anyone's business! I will do one thing that not one single person has done in 9 pages and that is state FACTS about me and my club then I will get off this site and promise to never return.

First of all not one single person that's posting on here knows me, ever met me, or been on my club with the exception of Randy Smith! We run a strict but very fun and family oriented club! We as a club have a meeting every yr once any open spots are filled! We vote as a club on our rules and not one single rule gets changed by me or anyone! We shoot mature quality deer! Randy does not have a single clue what was harvested on our place last yr so the small 8 and 6 is horse crap! Yes I have an opening or two mostly every year just like most clubs! Even your best of the best clubs have openings from time to time! You pay $2700 a yr to hunt here and it's very well worth it! Randy Smith loved our land, camp, and liked Jason and I if not he would not have wanted to get in the club! I talked to Randy via email and over the phone several times trying to find out what type of guy he was before we met! He looked the the property and after that we talked some more! I had another memer there as a witness to everything said, Randy had no witness! He proceeded to tell me he had 6 weeks vacation and used most of them during deer season! He proceeded to tell me he had a 18 and 16 yr old son along with twin girls! Boys were from first marriage and they loved to hunt as well! He also told us he didn't care anything about quality deer management, work days, etc! None of this was talked about til after he met us and wanted in! Randy it's only March and I had several other guys wanting to look at the club so as a president that looks out for his club I felt like I needed to be selective! A few of us met last weekend and was discussing guys that we have show the land too! Well we as a club didn't feel as if you would be a good fit! No hard feelings and nothing personal! Yes I did wait a month to contact you because like I said we were keeping our options open and it's only freaking March! You had already told us that you had moved your camper home and if you were so caught up on us then why did you look at other clubs then turn them down? Why even look! We are not against kids in the club, we have kids in the club! Just didn't think accepting a guy the had two teenagers that are trigger happy a wise decision! Once agian y'all these are FACTS and you can believe what you want cause I dont care! I'm sure none of you know randy better than you know me! Continue with the pissing match and good luck too you all! No hard feelings!

Re: Caution! Luck Buck Hunting Club - Lowndes County [Re: Ivory_man] #916209
03/28/14 12:12 PM
03/28/14 12:12 PM
If you only knew.....
Tru-Talker Offline
Booner
Tru-Talker  Offline
Booner
If you only knew.....
Wow can not believe this topic is still top of the list, y'all must be pretty bored this week! Let me start off by saying this, I don't have to explain shucks to anyone on here and our club isn't anyone's business! I will do one thing that not one single person has done in 9 pages and that is state FACTS about me and my club then I will get off this site and promise to never return.

First of all not one single person that's posting on here knows me, ever met me, or been on my club with the exception of Randy Smith! We run a strict but very fun and family oriented club! We as a club have a meeting every yr once any open spots are filled! We vote as a club on our rules and not one single rule gets changed by me or anyone! We shoot mature quality deer! Randy does not have a single clue what was harvested on our place last yr so the small 8 and 6 is horse crap! Yes I have an opening or two mostly every year just like most clubs! Even your best of the best clubs have openings from time to time! You pay $2700 a yr to hunt here and it's very well worth it! Randy Smith loved our land, camp, and liked Jason and I if not he would not have wanted to get in the club! I talked to Randy via email and over the phone several times trying to find out what type of guy he was before we met! He looked the the property and after that we talked some more! I had another memer there as a witness to everything said, Randy had no witness! He proceeded to tell me he had 6 weeks vacation and used most of them during deer season! He proceeded to tell me he had a 18 and 16 yr old son along with twin girls! Boys were from first marriage and they loved to hunt as well! He also told us he didn't care anything about quality deer management, work days, etc! None of this was talked about til after he met us and wanted in! Randy it's only March and I had several other guys wanting to look at the club so as a president that looks out for his club I felt like I needed to be selective! A few of us met last weekend and was discussing guys that we have show the land too! Well we as a club didn't feel as if you would be a good fit! No hard feelings and nothing personal! Yes I did wait a month to contact you because like I said we were keeping our options open and it's only freaking March! You had already told us that you had moved your camper home and if you were so caught up on us then why did you look at other clubs then turn them down? Why even look! We are not against kids in the club, we have kids in the club! Just didn't think accepting a guy the had two teenagers that are trigger happy a wise decision! Once agian y'all these are FACTS and you can believe what you want cause I dont care! I'm sure none of you know randy better than you know me! Continue with the pissing match and good luck too you all! No hard feelings!

slap

Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves...

Confucius
Re: Caution! Luck Buck Hunting Club - Lowndes County [Re: Smitty2102] #916248
03/28/14 12:47 PM
03/28/14 12:47 PM
Hoover, AL
M48scout Offline
12 point
M48scout  Offline
12 point
Hoover, AL
I wonder if the paint is worn off the "!" key on his keyboard

Re: Caution! Luck Buck Hunting Club - Lowndes County [Re: Tru-Talker] #916253
03/28/14 12:49 PM
03/28/14 12:49 PM
N. Bama
257wbymag Offline
Boo Boo Head
257wbymag  Offline
Boo Boo Head
N. Bama
We'll here comes 9 more pages!!!!!

Quietly killing turkeys where youre not!!!
My tank full of give a fraks been runnin on empty
I'm the paterfamilias
Re: Caution! Luck Buck Hunting Club - Lowndes County [Re: Smitty2102] #916311
03/28/14 01:48 PM
03/28/14 01:48 PM
alabama
BhamFred Offline
Freak of Nature
BhamFred  Offline
Freak of Nature
alabama
whatafreakinggoober....... loco

proud Cracker-Americaan

Re: Caution! Luck Buck Hunting Club - Lowndes County [Re: Smitty2102] #916323
03/28/14 02:01 PM
03/28/14 02:01 PM
Marengo
Buckmounted Offline
4 point
Buckmounted  Offline
4 point
Marengo
This entire thread was worth the read for sure shocked

Re: Caution! Luck Buck Hunting Club - Lowndes County [Re: Ivory_man] #916453
03/28/14 03:42 PM
03/28/14 03:42 PM
Cropwell, Al.
S
Smitty2102 Offline OP
spike
Smitty2102  Offline OP
spike
S
Cropwell, Al.

You are a piece of work dude. Facts? Why would I tell you that I have 2 sons when I don't? You don't make any sense. The whole "good by" paragaraph you wrote is all BS. No need to address each line.

Below is an excerpt from the email you replied to...

"Well randy I appreciate you showing your true colors, I apologize that message was intended for a guy name Ray Bowen, I've shown the land and talked to so many guys I got you mixed up! I would have loved for you to be in the club but after that email I change my mind!"

So Greg, which one is...am I not a good fit, or was I mixed up with someone else? Now you are saying I wasn't a good fit and you are certain I have 2 sons...not Ray Bowen. Ray has the 25 lockons? We can't keep your stories straight. I'm not saying we don't want you on this site...you are entertaining as hell. We are all looking forward to you sharing some of your trophy pictures and deer stories. I would like to see you get your own TV show. On a positive note, I was not selected for your trophy club...for that, I will always be grateful...seriously. Reading 10 pages of threads that expose who you really are...priceless! Next year about this time when you are trying to fill some more spots, we will have some more fun.

Re: Caution! Luck Buck Hunting Club - Lowndes County [Re: Ivory_man] #916463
03/28/14 03:50 PM
03/28/14 03:50 PM
Brierfield
Beadlescomb Offline
Old Mossy Horns
Beadlescomb  Offline
Old Mossy Horns
Brierfield

Any truth to you holding one in your mouth till the swelling went down?

We will burn that bridge when we get there
Re: Caution! Luck Buck Hunting Club - Lowndes County [Re: Smitty2102] #916475
03/28/14 04:00 PM
03/28/14 04:00 PM
wedowee
daniel white Offline
Booner
daniel white  Offline
Booner
wedowee
Trying to make it hit double digits..... laugh

"You do and it will be the biggest mistake you ever made, you Texas brush popper" John Wayne
Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13

Aldeer.com Copyright 2001-2024 Aldeer LLP.