Originally Posted By: Ivory_man
You guys settle down;)! For you randy smith no one ever told you that we were accepting you into the club #1, #2 I run a smooth clean and very strict club! I had sent you an email stating we had met as a club and felt like you and your two boys wouldn't be a good fit for the club! And yes you did tell us you had two boys that you got every other weekend! It's my club and if I don't think your a good fit then that's my right! For you Ray Bowen I felt like you wouldn't be a good fit cause you've been kicked out of two other clubs plus you will be hunting way too much and also you told us you were wanting to put up 25 lock ons! And to top that off you have a 18 yr old step son that you said must hunt with you! And about the combos to the gates I allowed y'all to open a few while we rode around that's why you both know the combo! Now y'all can sit here and make up whatever lies you want but this is the truth! And for our finances our dues are 2500 plus 200 power and water, our lease is 27,000 plus summer planting, feed, minerals, and winter plots you idiot! We have a club account which most clubs don't have and every penny is shown for! Now I have filled my spots and good luck finding a true trophy club with y'all issues!

Well dang, I had you pegged weeks ago Ol' G2... Up to the same old stuff and posting as alias "supporting club members" just like before... You're a piece of work buddy...