Originally Posted By: Macster
I've killed 9 mature trophy deer over a 10 yr period in ONE stand! If you know how to scout and work the wind a great hunter has only a few spots! Ask yourself what type of guy needs 25 stands..........thinking...........thinking...........someone that is greedy, hunts too much, or don't know how to scout so the more he has the better his chances! Your only allowed 3 bucks and who shoots more than 5 does a yr? Do the math guys, your butting into something that doesn't concern you! Ivory man let them stir shucks all they want, they haven't even met you or seen the place so.... Probably haven't been laid lately either! Lmao

Good for you But you can't play the wind with just a couple stands there buddy. And just because a guy wants to hunt 7 days a week than good for him. I know plenty of hunting lodges that run 6-15 people a day and still manage to kill some of the biggest bucks taken In Alabama so how can they do this with all the pressure they put on these deer. The Reason Because there guides have more than one stand and the Guides know how to hunt. And a person that wants to hunt more than 7 days is not greedy that is his right and he is a lucky man in my book that's like saying He is having to much Sex. And the Reason he wants to put up 25 lock-ons I am guessing is because it is mentioned there is 2700 acres and he wants to hunt more than 50 acres of it or maybe that is all you are allowed in this club not sure.

Hunting Is my Obsession, My Passion, My Everything, Oh so is my wife.