Originally Posted By: OcToBeRDrEaMiN67
The one thing I have noticed in todays society is that churches and preachers are not preaching a bloody gospel anymore.They are preaching success in life and monetary prosperity.I dont know anything about the church that has been mentioned but if it is preaching Jesus Christ crucified for our sins and risen from the dead I'm all for it.The Bible says that in the last days that we would heap ear ticklers to ourselves .Thats what is making alot of the preacher-teachers famous today is that they are telling us what we WANT to hear not what we NEED to hear.Joel Osteen is a prime example.He is a great guy I'm sure but he is preaching-teaching in the wrong direction.Just my two cents FWIW

You are correct and incorrect at the same time. There are a lot of those teachings going on. The Bible tells us to watch out for those teachings. All churches aren't teaching that. Come visit our church and you'll hear the Gospel preached.

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14