Originally Posted By: Tru-Talker
Originally Posted By: Bigbamaboy
Originally Posted By: Tru-Talker
Originally Posted By: goodman_hunter
Well he walked over to the car and confronted them.thats what the evidence will show

Since when is it against the law to tell someone to turn their music down???

The video is going to show a person walking upto a car of young black men. A confrontation arises, and shots are fired. Nobody knows what is said, unless there are close witnesses. It's very possible they can't clearly hear what Mr sharp shooter is saying because the music is so loud.
Y
A good prosecuter would tee off on this. It's just the world we live in.

Let's see here...
I walk up to car and tell them to turn there music down...One of the guys in the car gets shot....It's my fault...I'm guilty? ?

Other side...
I walk up to car and tell them to turn there music down.. I get shot..It's my fault...I'm guilty???

So according to you...I'm guilty no matter what....Lord I hope you ain't any jury where a mans life is at stake ....

Explain this .. according to

Nope never said that. I said the video will show a man walking up to a car. A confrontation arises. You have to defend your life. Will the camera catch the other guy making a move? Prob not. He actions are hidden by sittin in the car. If he gets out, now it appears that there is confrontation by mutual agreement. You may be fine if there are witnesses close enough to hear what is being said, but remember music is blaring. Your motive is honorable as are your intentions, but the camera doesn't record that. It only sees you approaching them, therefor you initiated the contact, and possibly the confrontation.

Remember, you are armed. You approached them. You just got done buying bullets. It's your word against three of them. The deck is stacked against you. A prosecutor would have a field day. That's real life.

Personally, no I don't think you're guilty. Its your God given right to carry your gun, and defend your life, whenever and wherever you need to. There also immense responsibilities attached to that. Once that gun leaves the holster, there are potentially lifelong consequences to follow, no matter how justified you are in your actions.

I believe SS did the right thing, but ill say again, I would have approached it a little differently. That's a moot point. I agree we shouldn't have to be cowards, or avoid confrontation, but we have to be very careful how we handle things.

Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?