Originally Posted By: Todd1700
Quote:
I do love the supreme confidence the Auburn fans have in Gus

No, I said he was a high school coach running a high school offense. Therefore it's sort of strange that geniuses like Saban coaching teams with more future NFL talent than any team in the land need the rules changed to stop him. Odd.

No, actually you said that's what Bama fans think....

Quote:
according to bama fans, Malzhan is a glorified high school coach running a little gimmicky one trick pony high school offense

I could care less whether it passes or not. My problem with it all along has been official related. Officials become part of the offense by hurrying to spot the ball, and allowing it to be snapped before they are in position to make proper calls regarding alignment, motion, etc. If the defense wants a breather, just act injured.

Quite honestly, it's not the quick snap that prevents defensive substitutions. It's the quick alignment on the ball. Most HUNH offenses rarely snap the ball within 10 seconds of the play clock beginning anyway. Heck, most of them don't actually snap the ball until there are 15 seconds or so on the play clock. They simply align over the ball to block the defense from substituting, then they stand up and get the play from the sideline. Faking injuries stops all this, and is perfectly within the rules. Problem solved.

"You think I care? Roll Damn Tide"

Have you tried Google?