Originally Posted By: WhiteCityHunter
Originally Posted By: Sharpshooter69
Originally Posted By: WhiteCityHunter
Originally Posted By: Sharpshooter69
All you liberal goobs need to wake up and smell the coffee. Would you want your daughter lovin on a person of a different race??? MY GOD !!! I thought you guys were a little conservative !!! That's how they brainwash the youth of today with BS TV !!! WAKE UP AMERICA !!!!

I take offense to your post. My brother is married to one of the finest human beings I know and she is the daughter of a German exile (escaped Nazi Germany to Brazil) and her mother is a native Brazilian. People ARE people regardless of race. All races have good and bad people.
We have much bigger problems than to go back 50 years and relive old dying prejudices. Give it a rest!

At the risk of sounding like a smartass, I really do not care. It wasn't meant to offend anyone. If you have thin skin my friend you are on the wrong forum ! This is all in fun. I bet Feb. is your favorite month too. grin

So you spout off racist opinions that have 95% changed over the last 50 years and are now only held by skinheads and white supremacists and you don't expect some backlash?
Ignorance is bliss my friend. Enjoy...

How is me not wanting my daughter dating someone from another race considered racist??? You better wake up boy. Who's side are you on ? The Kenyans?

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.