my license was never taken away i told what Doctor Richard Hull put in his discharge letter from the hospital, it said do not drive.no one took my license. i had it checked at the dmv. it is good, to keep my self out of trouble driving alone,i need that letter rescinded.and with my present neurologist and my therapist that will in time happen. i can't find post i made before my stroke like when i was trying to fix my 16' Vision bass boat.it as i said this morning i am amused at a guy that does not know the difference in the word of as i said in one post i should have shot wife #2, when she allowed my harley to get repo, i paid Harley off by cashing in my retirement. NO i am not broke, in order to not go to bed hungry i have to either walk on university, or get someone to take me some where i can buy some thing to eat.like tonight wife #3 took me to logans to eat i had Grilled chicken eppercorn,and grilled shrimp peppercorn combo, a house salad, so i am very full.then the one that loves to mess with me said i killed her, which is no, nor ever been the case. she is still alive.Glad to hear it brother. Get that license back and take me to little coon or ima kill you.Paul says he is gonna kill me. i find that difficult to believe.

Last edited by Blackhawk; 09/26/13 05:28 PM.

Mike crenshaw O I F veteran
Remington woodsmaster742in 30-06
Knight Disc Extreme 50 cal.
Weather by Vanguard 243 Win diamond infinite e7028" the crush 350
Barnett jackal crossbow cx, surge arrows 20"L
Rage Hypodermic std 100 grain.
slick trix bh