Me too.

Here's one thing that I haven't heard any chatter on. Not everyone has time to cut, plant, scout, hang, build, route, cut, trample, scare out, chase down, cross over, wear out, stump break, and mull over a hunting place.

There are lots of people that have jobs and lives and kids playing ball, etc. and they would like to enjoy "hunting" some times. I can tell you that I get lots of guys that want me to do all that for them so they can spend what time they have got to hunt with their son/daughter in the stand or in the blind hunting and seeing deer. I have a 100% at least success rate at people seeing deer on my place. I can't think of any body that has hunted with me and not see some deer.

Bill, you keep getting hung up on BGH stating you said this or that. It ain't necessarily you. There are SEVERAL guys on here that think that anybody that goes on a guided hunt, or hunts in an enclosure, or baits deer with corn (where legal), or uses a scope instead of a bow, and so on is a thug or lazy or gay or what ever they think is a bad word to call them. And the reason they do that is cause that ain't the way they do it. "It" don't even have to be about hunting. "It" could be the make of truck you drive to them.

BGH and myself are just saying that usually, the staunchest opponents to some thing are people that have NO experience with it. Take "gun control", "dog hunting", or "skate boarders" or a dozen other things that loons rare on about.

Guided or fenced hunts are NOT all the same. Men are not all the same. Women are not all the same. Trucks are not all the same. Boobs are NOT all the same........................ and that's all I have to say about that.

"Few things in life are worse than being unarmed or afoot. I have been both."