Originally Posted By: Blackhawk
Originally Posted By: bill

Originally Posted By: doekiller
Originally Posted By: Brent
Originally Posted By: Blackhawk
i loved that bike before the now ex got it repoed. i should have shot her.

That's a great point.

How many times does that make that he has said he was going to kill someone?
some of you guys amuse me with your reading you like to put words that are no there. there is a big difference between should be and will be. the second of the three wives insisted on buying stuff to kill herself. she tried suicide three time, each time she failed,she was admitted to skyline physic ward three times. we got a divorce in 2010.my first wife and i fell apart after 21 years of marriage.she never wasted money trying to get things reposed like the second wife did i had to cash in my retirement to pay Harley off, but she did nothing but continue to waste money and not pay bills.she went to jail for abuse.then as i was to deploy to iraq she came at me with an evil look in her eye and a box cutter in her hand and tried to cut my throat. i took it away from her, told her if she didn't want to go to jail , then get your drunk, drugged up arse back in bed. then i called the sheriff office and filed a report, the deputy wanted to arrest her, but i told him, i can't miss my flight for deployment to go to court. anyway he said go to your deployment , be safe and hope you return. i did just that.so in late 2010 Maggie my third wife and i got married, all has been up and down, i spoke to her last night about me coming home, she said, in time. So in time we will get backtogether and she still loves me after me being better than doe killer i can, and have been the most errigant dick, because of my stroke,when i want to be mean and ugly doe killer can't hold a candle to me.i made comments last night to her , she said get back on your paxil.i said yes ma'am.i know which side my bread is buttered on, so i don't let my mouth write checks, my butt can't cash.i spoke with James eddy yesterday about some issues i have had with my room mates, he told me mike don't engage, they can kill you.he said i have too much army training, to not fight, just let it go.to update furflynn i have been married three times, and divorced twice, Maggie #3 still loves me and have said so many times, she still cares for me.i still love and care for my wife, and we will get back together again, in time.

Wiley says people should be killed all the time, just like most of the rest of us, and I don't see people too upset with him ( Wiley is one of my favorite people, btw.)

I understand that some have problems with the rapid fire postings and sometimes incoherent ramblings but I hope I'm never forced to live with the brain altering effects of a stroke to see if it was an act or not. Compassion doesn't cost a thing.
other than in combat i have not killed anyone.

Oxymoron. No hate, just fact.

A servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ.

USAF Veteran