Ford150man that sounds like a great plan and I wish you well.

I'm a coastal man myself and I hate living 165 miles inland. My wife and I are very fortunate to get to go to the beach as much as we do.

Both of my parents as well as all of our family was born and raised on the coast. One side in Florida and the other in Louisiana. So you can see why I want to be there as often as I can.

The reason I don't wear their gear is it costed to much and I ain't going to get fish guts and slime on a thirty dollar t shirt. When I go fishin I think most folks look at me and think I'm homeless.

Now if it costed under ten dollars and has salt life on it I'll buy it and so be it.

My wife just bought some fancy fishin shorts and shirts that were on sell at academy last week cause she said my old ones still stunk after they were washed. I never noticed this I thought it was just the live bait well.

Now I know I am always picking on my coonass kinfolk on here but let me tell y'all something they damn sure " ain't wurrin bout nuthin" and know how to have a good time even though they smell like corn dogs. grin

Proud Army and ALNG veteran
God Bless America!