Purchased one of these this week and mounted it up this weekend. It didn't quite sight in as fast as the video on my Switchback as I had issues with not having enough travel since I have a fairly low peep and initially picked the wrong holes to mount in. That's about the end of the negative comments.
Once I corrected to more favorable mounting I sighted in the top pin at 20yds with about 5 arrows making tweaks to both windage and elevation. I then proceeded to the 30 yd pin adjusting just elevation with 3 arrows. 40-50-60 yd pins were then set. Shot my best group at 50 yds ever on the initial test shots. (6 arrows within 2.5 inches or less, outdoors with a light breeze) Micro adjust was sweet and pins were bright and right on the money. The rheostat light works great, but I did have some reservations about possible noise coming from the light housing (a little flimsy) but I didn't detect any audible differences. I haven't been shooting much lately and was pleasantly surprised with my grouping. This sight is a real confidence booster for longer shots. I'll keep shooting and update this review in a couple of weeks.

"Never met a deer that I didn't like" - QDMAV8R