All of the fenced in areas I've seen have been small tracts. They do feed the deer on a regular basis. They would have to I would think. As for comparing high fence hunting to a cage, I have too much love and respect of the Whitetail Deer to ever hunt them out of an enclosure. I can't justify killing a deer like that. In my mind, it's like they are in a cage. If I screw up on a mature buck, I know he's not going anywhere if he is in a high fence, therefore I can easily find him again and pattern him again if he changes his patterns. If I screw up on one in a unrestricted area, who's to say that deer wont move out of the area. More than likely he wouldn't, but I am much more inclined not to screw up hunting free range bucks than high fenced ones. That's one of the reasons why I like to hunt public land. It presents a challenge. In my opinion, the greatest hunting challenge in Alabama is to harvest a MATURE whitetail buck. They are the smartest animal in the woods. If you cage em up in a high fence, you might as well hunt cattle in a pasture. Disagree with me all you want to, you can't change my mind. I will preach this opinion of mine until the day I die as if it were a quote from the Bible itself.

Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V, Ctrl+Z

thesharkguard.com