Originally Posted By: BhamFred
one BIG reason that DCNR dosen't go to the legislature for law changes is because they(DCNR) have no control over what the idiots in the legislature write into the law, change about the law, or any damn thing else. It ain't so simple eddie.

YOU'RE the one so worried and apparently have the time so why don't YOU address the "problem"????

I've tried more than once troy.

Problem is, me and Allen Farley were on opposite sides of the gun control bill he helped pass this year, so he don't like me anymore... probably never did.

Greg Reed has never been much of a representative. To represent, you need to communicate. He won't.

The others expect me to go through the people I vote for. I just covered that.

I was thinking maybe somebody in the districts of the members of the applicable committees might have a better chance. It's not that I've been scared or lazy... it's more like I've already made them mad by pointing out things that need attention, so I'm not on their list of people they listen to.

Funny how that happens ain't it?

If there's a biologist that has concerns over violating the law while doing his job, he could probably get some needed attention from legislators. Of course the obvious one to get the law changed is the Commissioner, but he thinks there are no limits to his power, so it don't matter to him.