Originally Posted By: jlccoffee
And my point is that there is more than one way to skin a cat. Put all your eggs in what the QDMA is selling, and you might miss discovering a better way.

Someone is making money off the QDMA, you can bet on that.

Selling?!?!? Go to the QDMA's website... they're providing as much information to anyone that's willing to read... for FREE!!!!!! You don't have to spend a dime and man, you can learn a TON about whitetail deer management and habitat!!! You can call some of the QDMA guys and ask questions and they'll provide some free advice!!!! Selling?!?!?!? What you're selling isn't true!

Please Coffee, tell me a better way to achieve a balanced sex ratio within the carrying capacity of the land and how to enhance the habitat to increase browse AND increase carrying capacity. While you're at it... please tell me what your view point of "healthy deer herd" means!!!!! I am all ears!!!

Coffee, I was going to tell you about my relationship with Mossy Oak and me living in Atlanta and being involved with the QDMA in 1994 and the QDMA being strictly a biology-pure magazine with no advertisements at all, but the story is too long.

I can tell you this... The QDMA offers a TON of free information on its website that won't costs you a dime. I know Brian Murphy and I have hunted and broken bread with Brian Murphy several times and he believes in what he's doing. I haven't seen BM in years now and I have been less involved in the local chapter as I had other obligations but I do not think there is any scamming going on. There's a board of directors with some reputable individuals.

The knowledge-base of the organization continues to come from universities and biologists all over the nation.

It's a quality conservation organization and I can tell you... The QDMA doesn't take in as much money as DU or the NWTF.

Anyway, like it or not, they'll still provide you with a lot of information.

Last edited by Bucktrot; 06/08/13 06:09 PM.