Originally Posted By: 49er

It would be nice if we had retained that option ... but at the behest of QDMA and their believers, we don't have that option any longer.

Remember the little "harvest thingy" we all have to tote around and abide by now instead of just enjoying being out there hunting?

Soon we may have to tote a radio and a "harvest thingy", and when that don't work, there will be still other gimmicks that will be forced on us.

The one thing you count on ... there will be no reports proving that qdm works in an experiment conducted on an area the size of the state of Alabama.

Good night! I don't want to post here again but can't SOMEONE challenge him that we DO NOT have QDM regulations in Alabama!!?? There are regulations on harvest but they have NOTHING to do with QDM. So now the "little harvest thingy" has something to do with QDM? But somehow, the whole State is under QDM regulations and it is some sort of conspiratorial experiment. WOW

Last edited by gobbler; 06/07/13 04:10 PM.

I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine