Warm Springs is a great production house. They were they talent behind the Buck Commander show and bring to the table what I love "the aireal shot" into the game. It's the little things that get me excited about production value, dollies, sliders, and gibs take normal footage and makes it epic!

What I really like about them is that they shoot like I think!! Outside of the box!! If you are doing what they other guy is doing, well you really ain't accomplished anything!!

Just from the teaser I see aspects from past shows I loved. Like 3d maps that were used by Cuz in Obsession Revealed.... That takes me back to being a young teenager and reading magazines. best instructions I could have ever learned from!! To me a show is not about the kill, it's about the hunt, its getting there, facts, lessons learned and the great outdoors. One of the reasons I loved working with QDMA TV....

To me the best show in the market would be a combination of high production value like Hartland Bowhunters, Hunting the Country and Tred Barta. Instructional value like Obsession Revealed, QDMA Television, and The Management Advantage. And of course the humor that Michael Waddle brings to the screen....