I understand every word you said. When we had our tv show it was so much work. Money was extremely hard to get, even a little bit (unless your lee and Tiffany or Michael Waddell). Product was real easy to get but that didn't pay the bills. I absolutely loved hunting and filming but it does wear you down especially being the cameraman. You're worried about all the gear, making sure batteries are charged and getting quality footage. Then if your the hunter you're worried about your cameraman getting good footage.
I enjoyed hunting new places and met a lot of good people that I am still in contact with and still hunt with some of them. I don't think I would do another nationally show but I would love to do another low budget local show on local tv ( we also were on a Montgomery and Dothan tv station) l will admit it was nice for local people to recognize me and come and talk to me about the show.
But more than tv I really enjoyed hosting a outdoor talk radio show for 2 years on a 100,000 watt local station. I was able to talk to and interview most all big name hunting people and eveyday local hunters.
Both are not for everybody due to a lot of sacrifices. Eveb though i really didnt make any money,I loved it and still miss it. I still have all my gear and may get back into it one day.