Ahhhh.....where to begin??

I've been trying to work a trade deal with "TheBoneCollector" for a long time. Bottom line is that he had an electric EZGO cart for sale and agreed to trade with my 2001 Honda Rubicon 500. This was a couple months ago, but he and I agreed that we would do the trade in the future. Long story short, he had another cart for sale too that my buddy was going to buy at the same time. We made arrangements to meet (we live in Mobile, he's in Tuscaloosa) in Demopolis 3 weeks ago. Last minute he backed out and said he was busy. This I could understand...things change and come up. We agreed to the following weekend. So last weekend I drove 2 hours to my hunt camp to get the four wheeler, then another 2.5-3 hours to Demopolis to meet him. He was a no show. Said he "forgot" we were coming. PISSED. So we drove home and wasted a 12 hour day and $100 of diesel. He said he "owed" us and would deliver today. He said he would be in town by 9pm. Well at 5:30pm he is still sitting in T-town. I have a string of VERY unprofessional texts from him.

Bottom line....DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THEBONECOLLECTOR!

On that note...anyone want to buy a Honda Rubicon?