As you say maybe you are crazy.. I second that motion! So first tell me why you said in the original post that you arrived and were told you couldn't hunt WITHOUT also informing everyone that you owed money and couldn't till you paid the money from five months ago. As for your guest, you never said a word about him until in conversation with Joe I said I don't know if derrick or his buddy saw anything yesterday evening but we didn't. His response ....wait for it....he has another guest down?!? He still hasn't paid me for the others! And yes he hunted. You were actually irritated that we were there and hunting the spot you wanted. So both of ya'll pinned out elsewhere. And you arrived mid day. And for the back, the things you told everyone on here was that your wife drove you down there so you could retrieve items from your camper, just now are you letting everyone know that welllll I guess I loaded some corn too and went and checked my camera. And unless your four wheeler has some kind of special my back hurts go easy on me" shocks there is no way you can go easy on the roads. Point is you lied for a pity party, you got called out. Just own up to it.and for the record... the post on here and the matching text messages say otherwise about when you started trying to sell your membership. And if you always thought it was a six point or better club, why did you tell me that you shot a five point the previous week. Are you just lying on here, or do you not care for club rules. Ill let you decide on that one.

Sometimes, it is hard to live with these two wolves inside me, for both of them try to dominate my spirit."