Originally Posted By: 2Dogs
Originally Posted By: Wiley Coyote
Dozer. JD850, D65 Kamatsu, International TD15, Cat D7, etc. Something in the 150-200HP range with 8 ft blade

Track loaders almost always have street pads. Moving this much dirt that far you need pads with cleats.

What does cleats have to do with scooping it up in the bucket for transport?

If you're gonna scoop and go with it, not much difference although he did say it was soft in the area where the dirt is. But, in all my years of moving dirt with loaders and dozers I have always been able to push more efficiently with a large dozer vs scoop and haul with a loader.. Possibly because the dozer on site was always a lot bigger than any loader on site.

I firmly believe that a double gallows should be constructed on the East Lawn of The White House. Politicians who willfully and shamelessly violate their oath to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States of America should be swiftly tried and, upon conviction, publicly hanged at sunup the day after conviction. If multiple convicts are to be hanged they can choose with whom to share the gallows or names shall be drawn from the hangman's hat to be hanged 2 at a time.

NRA Life Member